Anyone due around April 23rd?

DeeM73

mum of 3
Reaction score
Hiya!!Anyone due around the same time?Be great to hear from you?x

Congrats :) My timer is a little out! I was due 21st of April but after the 12 week scan it was changed! x

I am due April 23. How are you ladies feeling?

So tired! I have an appointment with my doctor on Wednesday. I can't wait to go and hear baby's heartbeat!

It's funny cos I'm so tired yet some nights I just can't sleep!I'm trying to keep as busy as possible cos the less I do the more tired I am! Good luck Wednesday :) x

Thanks! This is my first time getting to 17 weeks. I'm finding myself scared all the time that baby isn't okay. I think losing symptoms is making me crazy! I count the days to appointments so I can be sure all is well. Is anyone else feeling like this? Even though we're WELL into 2nd tri, still feeling scared we're losing the baby?

Yeah totally understand,I had a miscarriage back in May and feel exactly the same as you do,hopefully these feelings will pass,always a worry x

I miscarried in February. That's probably why I'm so scared. I feel awful for my mommy friends, I grill them about every detail. I'm fairly sure someone will get me a doppler for Christmas just to shut me up!

Yeah it's not easy,this is our 3rd and with our 2 I didn't seem to worry so much but this time round is different x

I dont think that feeling with worry will ever fully go away!! I still have it too!! I just try not to think about it and look down at my belly and see it grow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->