Anyone due around May 4th?

babymama86

Reaction score
Hi ladies, ive been meaning to post this for a while! :D

Nearly, I have to wait until the 21st May until I get cuddles with my little bubba! x

Oh yay! Hi everyone :D i was starting to feel like i was one of the only may ladies left! Lisk how exciting your due the same day as me, how has everyone been feeling lately?
Im starting to think about how long i will have to stay in hospital after the birth and i feel like time has started to drag on already lol!

I'm due May 2nd! I was curious to know how many of us around that date were left in 2nd trimester, too. It sort of seems too early to move over to 3rd (after having peaked over there, it just seems so far away!) but also like I'm wearing out my welcome in 2nd trimester because I've already been through a lot of the issues that pop up. We almost need a transition section!

I'm starting to get some of my tiredness back, which stinks, but I'm also getting a lot more baby movement, which is mostly nice. I say mostly because she'll occasionally surprise me with a hard one and if that's near my bladder, watch out! How are all the rest of you ladies?

Due May 14th exactly! Time has really been going slowly. It feels like 3rd tri os SO far away!

I've been feeling very well except my lower stomach is sore all the time! I'm hoping Desmond's just having a growth spurt and my body will catch up to him soon. He's been a lot more active recently as well and that's been very reassuring.

I finally started getting some of the larger items so that's been exciting.

Overall, I'm holding up well. Just looking forward to May 1st when I start my leave!

I also have some more niggly aches and pains like my lower back and an ache on my right lower abdomen which comes and goes and shoots down my groin :/ (i think i get it when im growing).
And i agree 3rd tri seems so far away and ive stuck my head in a few times, id like a transition period aswell! :D

Do you all get annoyed when people tell you "oh you u have ages left!" Im like, are u serious, im over half way!

I really can't wait to have my baby, I feel like time's moving slow until the spring, but there's so much I need to do before then on my to do list (studying for May exams) and so I don't want them to suddenly jump out at me before I know it. Maybe I should go with the flow. It is hard though, to be patient!

Do you all get annoyed when people tell you "oh you u have ages left!" Im like, are u serious, im over half way!

Yes! People say that all the time, especially since we May give birth in late April, I mean damn, it's nearly February. That's not forever!

I hate when someone asks me how I feel and I say I'm doing ok, they say, "Oh just wait you're gonna be miserable soon!"

I'm just like, can I enjoy myself for the moment please without you making me dread what's around the corner! Why would you ask a question already prepared to give a negative answer anyway? Are you happy I'm gonna be miserable? Are you looking forward to it? (Sorrry, pregnant lady rant)

meeeee! I am being a bit naughty and have been posting in both tri's for a few weeks now as I also feel like I am in tri-limbo.

When people ask when I am due I just say '...oh I am 24 weeks now so due at the start of may' for some reason people dont seem to say irritating things then. It may be because they are trying to count out the weeks to see if its correct lol!

May 3rd here! I think there need to be five trimesters (quintmesters?! :D) instead of three... I remember feeling the same in-between feeling when I was between the first and second.

I'm due May 2nd! I was curious to know how many of us around that date were left in 2nd trimester, too. It sort of seems too early to move over to 3rd (after having peaked over there, it just seems so far away!) but also like I'm wearing out my welcome in 2nd trimester because I've already been through a lot of the issues that pop up. We almost need a transition section!

I'm starting to get some of my tiredness back, which stinks, but I'm also getting a lot more baby movement, which is mostly nice. I say mostly because she'll occasionally surprise me with a hard one and if that's near my bladder, watch out! How are all the rest of you ladies?

I agree 100%! I don't feel I belong in any trimester right now.. I'm in that in-between place. I haven't posted much recently because of it. I no longer really relate to anything in the second tri but I'm not ready for third tri either! :dohh: Kind of frustrating, haha!

Also, we have the same due date! Yay us!

Lol trimesters do feel very long! I think it would be good to have a "mini mester":haha:
i dont like all the negativity that people push onto pregnant women ie scary stories and sarcastic comments about being exhausted and overwhelmed, my hubby says people cant help but be sadistic sometimes and to just try and block It out!
I found myself on the verge of a panic attack yesterday because of all the horrible stories people keep throwing at me, it all just got on top of me :(

I guess we can post in here a bit easier now because we know there are a few of us left :D

Hi Ladies! I'm due somewhere between April 30th and May 3rd.
I've been away from the board for a while due to some comments made a while back but I'm just needing to hear from others going through the same stuff as me at the same time.
Anyone else have a baby who hiccups seemingly ALL the time!?! My little guy seems to get the hiccups practically every time he is awake. Don't get me wrong, I love the baby hiccups but I'm just nervous because it is going on so much! Other websites say its normal, but all the other ladies posting to those ones were much farther along than me.

Here's to about 15 weeks left!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->