Anyone due around May 4th?

Hi everyone- glad someone posted this I was thinking the same thing! I'm due the 9th May yay! I've been feeling really good just the odd nose bleed here and there which I've never had before so defo pregnancy related. Otherwise feeling good!

Aaah May babies!! i'm due May 6th. Tho he may come earlier since im on the high risk list. =) but it's not long now till our babies arrive <3i've been completely exhausted tho since christmas. i can sleep all day if i have nothing to do! and i've been throwing up after brushing my teeth lately =( totally defeats the purpose of brushing teeth....

I'm 5 days behind you, May 9th!

Really struggling in bed now, waking up in pain because I have been on my left side all night, which I also HATE! :cry::haha:

She is giving my cervix a good kicking today. :wacko:

Edit: Yay Twinks we are due the same day! :)

I'm due May 6th!
There's loads of us still here! Phew xx

Wow when i posted this thread this morning i had no idea there were so many of us! :D
im starting to get pains on my right side when i lay on my left side in bed, i think its because of the weight pulling the muscles:dohh:
thanks for all your posts ladies, it looks like we are all feeling a bit lost between the two tris!

That started happening to me too last night - pain when I lie down. I'm going to try tucking a pillow under the bump tonight to see if that helps. I have a snoogle but it's HUGE and I haven't quite figured out how to work it yet.

May 3rd here!! I was thinking about it this morning, it's not even 3 weeks till 3rd tri now!

Yep, I'm due may 2nd and I'm glad to see so many of us still here. It's hard not to feel out of place, we know the gender, if we're going to find out, some of us have reached V-day already, it just feels like there is nothing left to count down to. :) Makes time go slower I think.

Yep, I'm due may 2nd and I'm glad to see so many of us still here. It's hard not to feel out of place, we know the gender, if we're going to find out, some of us have reached V-day already, it just feels like there is nothing left to count down to. :) Makes time go slower I think.

I'd agree with you on this...we're in a bit of a limbo phase really....kind of ready to leave second tri but not ready to join the ranks in third tri just yet!!!

I'm due may 14th!!!!! Cant wait to cuddle my little peanut!

Third tri is scary :) I mean there are a few posts that I relate with, but for the most part, it's losing mucous plugs, and overdue babies, and some birth stories. But we are all quickly getting there, and it will be May before we know it!

Yeah I keep hovering there but end up coming back here...

hey ladies.. may 3rd for me:) having a little boy:thumbup:ive been having a bad back for the past cple of days and a low down pain in pelvis think is growing pains as im getting some really strong movement now and he loves to boot ya bladder when you really need a wee..lol been out buying more stuff today got a bouncer and more bibs and a steralizer this is a big age gap baby my youngest will be 13 the week hes due... so we need practicaly everything and my home so isnt baby proof..lol anyhow hope were all ok dokie xxx

im may 15th! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"