Anyone due around May 4th?

Yep, I'm due may 2nd and I'm glad to see so many of us still here. It's hard not to feel out of place, we know the gender, if we're going to find out, some of us have reached V-day already, it just feels like there is nothing left to count down to. :) Makes time go slower I think.

Agreed! I have one thing to look forward to/dread right now though as at my 24 week appointment, my midwife measured the fundal height and my uterus was smaller than it is supposed to be? :nope: I've been worrying NONSTOP about this. He was in the 50th percentile for growth at my 20 week ultrasound though (which, in other words, is right where he's supposed to be) so my doctor thinks he may have just been positioned in a certain way during the measurement... but now I have to wait until January 31st (my birthday) for a growth ultrasound just to make sure everything is still perfect. I'm crossing my fingers and praying all the time that everything comes out just the way it should! I'm so nervous but also excited that I get to see my baby again.

isn't it weird that we have around 3 weeks left of 2nd trimester? my tiredness is coming back with a vengeance, mostly because I have such bad hip pain booo :(

I have another scan tomorrow (as they mucked up my 20 week scan pfft) will keep you lovely ladies updated!

Littlemamana how much smaller were u measuring? i was 22cm at 23+5 and i have also been worrying non stop! Im thinking of asking for a growth scan :/

I'm due May 19th. The panic is starting to set in about how much there is to do in such a short period of time. I feel like the paperwork for my maternity leave alone may take me the entire time :winkwink: Plus, all I want to do is plan for the baby. I'm having a really hard time caring about sub plans and portfolios for keeping my license up to date. :shrug:

I'm due 3rd of May, but am likely to be induced at 38 or 39 weeks at the latest. That's because I'm under high risk care at the hospital for high blood pressure, and they think I'm borderline high risk for pre-eclampsia after a scan showed the baby was a bit small and blood flow to the placenta isn't as good as it should be. Scary, but they're keeping an eye on me every 2 weeks and I have another scan in about 3 weeks. I'm also finishing work around 30 weeks on doctors orders which I'm looking forward to!

Oh wow that is scary but its good they are keeping an eye on you and your LO :)
I bet you will enjoy that time off at 30wks!!!

I can't wait to finish work! I just want to get on with reorganising all the cupboards in the house lol, so have plenty to do on maternity leave!

I'm due May 5th, will prob come round really quick. Finishing work at Easter, then it's just around the corner!!

I'm due May 10th. finishing work in March because of holiday to take and I have the final bits of my wedding to sort...getting married on April 28th! Can't wait to buy more baby things :)

This thread made me smile a little as I have an 11yr old starwars mad son that as soon as he heard this baby was due in May started asking me " please let it come on May the 4th as thats starwars day...May the 4th be with you!" Erm no sorry son but you dont get to select your due date quite like that Haha!!!
Im due on the 27th May but will be having a c-section a couple of weeks before hand so I guess around the 14th ish :)

This thread made me smile a little as I have an 11yr old starwars mad son that as soon as he heard this baby was due in May started asking me " please let it come on May the 4th as thats starwars day...May the 4th be with you!" Erm no sorry son but you dont get to select your due date quite like that Haha!!!
Im due on the 27th May but will be having a c-section a couple of weeks before hand so I guess around the 14th ish :)

Haha I heard my husband telling one of his friends that he was hoping for a star wars baby hahaha!!

Haha I heard my husband telling one of his friends that he was hoping for a star wars baby hahaha!!

So there is a real risk my son wont grow out of this after all Hahaha!!!

Hi Ladies! I'm due somewhere between April 30th and May 3rd.
I've been away from the board for a while due to some comments made a while back but I'm just needing to hear from others going through the same stuff as me at the same time.
Anyone else have a baby who hiccups seemingly ALL the time!?! My little guy seems to get the hiccups practically every time he is awake. Don't get me wrong, I love the baby hiccups but I'm just nervous because it is going on so much! Other websites say its normal, but all the other ladies posting to those ones were much farther along than me.

Here's to about 15 weeks left!!! :happydance:

I still don't know how to tell the difference between a hiccup and a kick/punch! :shrug:

I'm due 3rd of May, but am likely to be induced at 38 or 39 weeks at the latest. That's because I'm under high risk care at the hospital for high blood pressure, and they think I'm borderline high risk for pre-eclampsia after a scan showed the baby was a bit small and blood flow to the placenta isn't as good as it should be. Scary, but they're keeping an eye on me every 2 weeks and I have another scan in about 3 weeks. I'm also finishing work around 30 weeks on doctors orders which I'm looking forward to!
We're in a very similar situation! I also am due on the 3rd of May but am at very high risk of pre-e. I'm terrified I will have to deliver far earlier than 38 or 39 weeks... my blood pressure has been so high already (I've been put on a medication, methyldopa, because I've had some scary-high readings). Hope our babies keep baking away for as long as possible!

I feel like I'm in limbo as well, but my belly STILL has not popped!!!! I feel him kicking away in there every day; I just can't work out where/how he fits in there!

My next mini-milestones I'm looking forward to are:

- tomorrow: 25 weeks!!! :happydance: The more days this side of V day I am, the happier I become!
- day after tomorrow (Friday): another ultrasound since I'm high risk (I'm hoping baby's growth is still fine -- he was measuring several days ahead at 21 weeks)
- next week: down to the double digits (99 days left)!!
- next stop, the third trimester! If I make it that far, I will be the happiest girl alive!!!!! :cloud9:

Have any of you started on the nursery yet? I haven't bought A SINGLE THING (literally - no clothes, furniture, toys, NOTHING) for this baby and all of a sudden I am freaking out about it.

Our future nursery is currently an office/craft space that is filled to the brim with crap from my jewelry business and the thought of how much work it's going to take to clear it out makes me shudder.

Have any of you started on the nursery yet? I haven't bought A SINGLE THING (literally - no clothes, furniture, toys, NOTHING) for this baby and all of a sudden I am freaking out about it.

Our future nursery is currently an office/craft space that is filled to the brim with crap from my jewelry business and the thought of how much work it's going to take to clear it out makes me shudder.

We've got the travel system, a monitor, and 3 outfits! Oh and half my cloth nappy collection!

I'm due on 5th May and am sooo excited!!

I feel my belly growing by the day, in fact today I can actually feel it stretching! I had a serious growth spurt from bang on 24 weeks to 24+3 - unbelievable!!

Does anyone else have the problem when people ask how far gone you are and you say, '24 weeks'... their response is: 'So how many months is that?'...

I have absolutely no idea how to answer it as there are not exactly 4 weeks in a month - arghhhhh!! I just look at them vacant and they think I am weird for not knowing how many months pregnant I am!! :haha:

Im 2nd of May, and its seems like miles away, but I completley agree there should be a transitional I have been reading lots of the third tri, mainly because Im nosey and want to read their birth stories, was watching some births on youtube last night... Most of them seemed good, so Im going with that!!

I have nursery ready, rpam being delivered tommorrow quite a few clothes (we bought them in the sales) its fun, looking at the tiny clothes, oh and mopst of my cloth nappy collection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->