Anyone due around May 4th?

99 days for us May 6th ladies now! Scared much??? I am!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

May the 3rd here.
We're a little gutted that it's not the 4th, as we were hoping to use the Star Wars line xD

May the 3rd here.
We're a little gutted that it's not the 4th, as we were hoping to use the Star Wars line xD

You never know!! I told OH if ours is born then we can call him Luke hehe xx

I am due May 3rd!!! I was beginning to think I was the only one!!

I am due May 1st and would like to have a buddy due around the same week as I. I have MSN and Skype too if anybody wants to chat.

yaaaaaay I'm finally a squash - was fed up of being an eggplant lol :happydance:

Only a couple of months left now... is it just me or is everything starting to feel a little squashed in there?

Only a couple of months left now... is it just me or is everything starting to feel a little squashed in there?

Totally. It's getting really hard to put my shoes on.

Totally. It's getting really hard to put my shoes on.

I tried cutting my toe nails the other day - never thought that would leave me out of breath!!! haha!

Was saying to OH I hope to god that when I am on mat leave that I don't drop anything that I need on the floor cos I will not be able to pick it back up again lol! xx

I just want to be able to sleep through the entire night again!!!!:cry:

I've been trying to find something in my office this afternoon. This is proving impossible, mainly because I get out of breath if I'm bent over for longer than about 10 seconds and I feel like I'm going to squash my child!! EEK!

So I had a growth scan this morning. Baby is measuring in the 60th percentile and is estimated at 2 lbs 14. Anyone else been given an estimated weight? I've read that weight estimates are notoriously unreliable.

I went on Monday and they said mine measured exactly 3 lbs!

That's basically the same size right? The U/S tech seemed pleased but I don't see my doc for another couple weeks.

Getting excited for 30 weeks!!! Big milestone!

That's basically the same size right? The U/S tech seemed pleased but I don't see my doc for another couple weeks.

Getting excited for 30 weeks!!! Big milestone!

Yes, that means my baby is about 2 oz heavier than yours! so..they are basically the same size

50 days seems like an eternity right now. Time is standing still for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->