Anyone due August?

Hi! I’m due August the 25th (my birthday!) x

I'm joining over here. I got my BFP on the 8th of December, it was unexpected. This morning I had the slightest light pink on the tissue when I peed but then it was gone just like that the last time I went. I know that it can be perfectly normal but with my age and all I'm nervous But staying positive. We so want this baby and they are already very loved.

Quite bad MS here. I am 6&6. Still in limbo as had 3 MMCs between DD1 and DD2, all between 8 and 10 weeks, so until 12 weeks I am in denial about being pregnant in case it all goes wrong again.....

If I get that far will have a scan and panorama done at 9 weeks.... and may go for a scan at 8 weeks, although feeling so rubbish that an extra trip into town for the scan doesn't really appeal right now.

It's my work Xmas lunch today and i have been up since 4am feeling like I am about to throw up. I also can't think of anything I want to eat apart from oranges.... and we are going to an oriental restaurant for lunch. Which kind of makes me want to throw up right now....

Oh I did actually throw up this morning. It's not a nice way to start the day....

Oh I did actually throw up this morning. It's not a nice way to start the day....
So sorry, friend! Pregnancy sickness (can we do away with the term "morning sickness?" Like we don't want to barf at all random hours of the day!) is completely miserable. I'm super nervous about working and being pregnant. Previously, I had always been a stay at home mom working on my degree...but now I work full time, and we have a bundle of kids already to boot. I'm not sure how it's going to go. Ugh.

Hang in there!

Hi, had my early scan today and I'm exactly 7 weeks . Due 7the August :) .I'm going to book a private scan for 9 weeks just for reassurance

Hi, had my early scan today and I'm exactly 7 weeks . Due 7the August :) .I'm going to book a private scan for 9 weeks just for reassurance

Could you see heartbeat at this stage. Im booked in on friday for a scan where I should be 8+1 weeks

Hi ladies can I join you?my EDD- August 27th :) I just found out last Saturday that I am finally pregnant with our rainbow baby #2. I have a daughter who is 5. My husband and I tried to conceive for 19 months!! We have had 3 losses and are so thankful for the betas rising as they should be! First beta was 13 dpo at 97 and second beta was 15dpo at 270! We have our early ultrasound booked for Friday December 28th I will be 5 weeks and 3 days (we go to a fertility clinic so that’s why they are doing early ultrasounds) I know we will probably only see a sac and yolk sac at that time but I’m still so excited! My other losses I didn’t make it to ultrasound. I have pcos and we used clomid 150mg and did our first iui to conceive this little one :) so excited! Congratulations to all of you ladies as welll!

1B352DCC-ABC2-47BF-8EAF-2A3294B5973D.jpeg E393F7C7-5BE3-47EF-BB01-F687C4CD317A.jpeg

Hi ladies can I join you?my EDD- August 27th :) I just found out last Saturday that I am finally pregnant with our rainbow baby #2. I have a daughter who is 5. My husband and I tried to conceive for 19 months!! We have had 3 losses and are so thankful for the betas rising as they should be! First beta was 13 dpo at 97 and second beta was 15dpo at 270! We have our early ultrasound booked for Friday December 28th I will be 5 weeks and 3 days (we go to a fertility clinic so that’s why they are doing early ultrasounds) I know we will probably only see a sac and yolk sac at that time but I’m still so excited! My other losses I didn’t make it to ultrasound. I have pcos and we used clomid 150mg and did our first iui to conceive this little one :) so excited! Congratulations to all of you ladies as welll!

View attachment 1051043 View attachment 1051044
Congratulations! I'm due August 25th, I think. I've had two losses, and that nervousness never does go away, does it? I haven't had any beta draws this time around--kind of trying to go with the flow I guess. We weren't actively TTC, so we are just going to see what happens at our first appt! It sounds like this is a long time coming, so I'm super happy for you! Fingers crossed that bean stays sticky!

Congratulations!

I am 7 weeks today and on my way to have a scan. Have no idea how it will go, as until 12 weeks it's literally 50/50 for me.

Can I join? Just got my BFP yesterday and according to my app my due date is August 27th. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->