Anyone due August?

Hi ladies! So great to see those lovely BFPs! I found out I'm due around August 1st and not July like I previously thought.

Good luck!

I have no idea if my OB will do a scan when I go in for my visit. I'll be 7+1 at my first visit, and they didn't give me any idea of what we will be doing. :shrug: I'm kind of hoping I get to see a little bean in there, though! Fingers crossed!

I had my first OB appt. at 8 weeks or so, and we only did blood work and testing. Have my next appointment mid-January for first ultrasound at 13 weeks. I couldn't handle the wait and went to a private ultrasound facility a week after my first OB appt.; only paid $35 and got to see my LO wiggle around and heard the heartbeat. Also saw that I wasn't 9 weeks at the time, probably a week behind than what I thought! But it eased the paranoia so I would definitely suggest looking for one in the area, even if it's just to feel at ease.

When did use get us 12 week scan through? 2 weeks before the dat 3 or 4 weeks orr? I cant remember with my first x

I've been browsing for awhile and decided to post tonight. I had my BFP on December 9th. My EDD is August 14th but I'm having a private scan on January 6th as I'm too impatient to wait for the NHS 12 week scan. I also want to make sure everything is ok as I've had miscarriages between other successful pregnancies.

My nausea and fatigue are awful at the moment but my boobs are massive, much to the delight of my boyfriend :lol:

Screenshot_20181229_000732_com.snapchat.android.jpg

Anyone else at that point where they feel like a Who from Whoville? Like...I don't have a cute pregnant belly yet but I'm all bloated and squashy. It's not like I'm eating a ton because my nausea has set in. But I still look like a sloth monster.

Heya! Based on LMP im due the first week of Aug. thought I'd join in

Anyone else at that point where they feel like a Who from Whoville? Like...I don't have a cute pregnant belly yet but I'm all bloated and squashy. It's not like I'm eating a ton because my nausea has set in. But I still look like a sloth monster.

I'm the same, no bump but a squishy low belly and sometimes bloating from my constant eating to help with the nausea. I've seen people with cute little bumps at 7 weeks and I never knew that was possible.

I have my 6 week ultrasound in about 2 and a half hours. So nervous!

Wish me luck! :)

I'm due around Aug 18th......however I am scared of having another misscarrige as I had one back in aug at 6 weeks ....also I have had a bit of cramping so I dont want to get my Hope's up I feel it may be due to my age as I am 34

I had my private early scan yesterday and we saw our little jellybean! :D

Great strong heartbeat and he/she was measuring 8 weeks 2 days, so 2 days behind my estimation. I have an EDD of August 16th but the sonographer said this could change again at my next scan because early scans aren't completely accurate.

I'm going to register with my midwife and then my NHS dating scan should be around 4/5 weeks time :D

Welcome to newcomers and congratulations!

I'm sooooo sick :sick: belly aches like mad too. In short I'm suffering. Happy suffering though! I have 2weeks till my 12week scan and I'm getting nervous now. Hope little bubba is doing well x

Had a scan today, and baby measured exactly what I guessed based on conception date! 7w1d. That doesn't happen all that often! Baby is healthy and had a good, solid heartbeat.

Anyone else paranoid about MMC? I've had lots in the past and can't settle! X

I have my 12 week scan on Monday, so in two days time. Excited but nervous at the same time! X

I'm curious to know my dates as they said I was 4 days behind what I originally thought. So by my calculations in 12weeks today. My pregnancy ticker is updated to scan dating at around 7weeks. Should also get my notes \\:D/

Hi ladies! I haven’t posted in a while! We found out we are having a baby girl!! Im so so so excited to have another baby girl. No boys yet lol but I LOVE being a girl mom. I was actually hoping our little rainbow would be another girl as I have a daughter from previous relationship and my husband has a daughter from previous relationship, so only fitting we have a daughter together :) over the moon! What are you ladies having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->