Anyone due end of September?

hollyw79

Reaction score
We just got our BFP on Monday and I'm due around 9/29/10.. anyone else due around then that needs a bump buddy?? :) :hugs:

MEEEEE!! i will be your bump buddy! im due around the 15th september! :D

YAY! :) That is awesome! Have you had any u/s or anything yet?? I have my first appt. on February 2nd and it can't get here soon enough!

im still waiting to here back for a date to see the midwive but i have my first scan on the 28th feb! it cant come quick enough!! xx

Oh that is AWESOME! :) EXCITING! I am not sure if I will get an ultrasound when I go but I realllllllly hope so. I am still having hard time believing it!! I definitely "feel" different.. more tired than usual and my boobs feel so tender! Happy to have those symptoms though!

How old are your other 2? I have an 8 year old son who I just adore!

I Just saw your ticker with the ages of your kids! That is great that they will be fairly close together!

do you get a 12 week scan or there abouts? i dont feel much diferent which is why i want my scan to hurry up so i can see if there is anything there, i have a son who is 4 1/2 and my daughter is 3 on 15th feb! hard work but i adore them! xxx

I am not sure how it will work honestly... I know when I got pregnant with my son the first time~ they did a scan immediately to figure out how far along I was as I didn't know. This time~ I know when I conceived and all~ I am *hoping* I get one @ 6 weeks honestly when I go just for reassurance.

Is the 28th of Feb. the earliest you can get a scan?? Did you have any blood work done to confirm BFP? I haven't had that yet... so it's all just a matter of having faith right now!

i went to the doctors and asked to get a pregnancy test done but he said they dont do them, so i just went and bought one, jut had to phone the midwives and they make a app for me to go see them at around 8 weeks, with the first scan they do that between 11 and 13 weeks, then you get another one at 20 weeks, fx'd you get a scan at 6 weeks, i would like one for reasurrance to! xxxx

Yeah... I almost went today to the doctor's but how my insurance works here~ I pay the first $4,000 per year of medical expenses out of pocket and I didn't want to go pay $80 to go pee in a cup and not get a scan or anything since it's too soon to see anything. I figured I'd be better off just scheduling it around 6 weeks that way there is a higher likelihood of seeing something and maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe hearing a heartbeat although I know it's a smidgen early for that too... but to at least see would be AMAZING!

How long were you TTC?

I also took FIVE preggo tests on my own to be sure I was indeed pregnant so that made me figure it would be pointless to go just for that!

awww, i did 4 i think, i just love taking them and seeing the two lines appear! it makes it more rea xx

Do you feel tempted to take more as time progresses especially after having to wait to see the doctor? I Have one test left.. and I do believe I will end up using it next week or something just to make sure!

yeah im sure i will end up buying more, just to make sure lol,

Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks to do that! My stomach hurt a bit yesterday after going to the gym~ I got super scared and stopped! Are you doing any exercising at all??

Can I join in and be your bump buddy too... We are the same amount of days pg Holly!!

crazylilth1ng~ definitely!! I love having people close in due dates!! :) How are you feeling?? Any preggo symptoms yet?

hayley x~ that's awesome! September babies are the best from what I hear! ;)

is your ticker a day out or is it the time difference itd 14.15 here on 21st Jan :blush:

Most of my families birthdays are in September :haha: I wonder if I can have this baby on an untaken birthday :lol:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->