Anyone due end of September?

ouchies!!!!!!! I hope that's not hurting too bad!!

always nice to see CB digital tests that say good news like that! :) Yes, I could probably look around online and find something. I just got done reading a long post about HCG levels started to level off around weeks 8-12 and to not keep testing as it will make you feel bad when the levels are not as high.. I thought it was interesting to read that! I think I've decided to just not test anymore! My doc appointment is a week and a half away~ I want to make it earlier~ but at the same time I don't~ because I know the longer I wait~ the more I will see and know when I go!

yeah i dont think i will do anymore tests, my scan cant come quick enough, ahhhh lol, its not sore but i bet it will really hurt when she trys to get blood out of it next week lol xx

I changed my doctor appointment to Friday.. I really would like reassurance that everything is okay. I've been crampy :( I know it's normal - it's not severe or anything- but it makes me feel like I need more reassurance I guess, lol. HOPING we get an u/s... I'll be 5w2d by then.

if you get a scan now it might be to early to see anything on the scan, not to worry you but bubba might just be to small yet to pick anything up, they usually wait till your 6 weeks + xxx

Yeah~ which is why I wanted to wait originally go ~ but at the same token~ I just want to make sure everything is going good for where I am at.. I also reallllllllllllllly want to see how many gestational sacs are in there. I am SERIOUSLY wondering if there is 2 in there! I took fertility medication so there is a 1 in 10 chance and just some of the stuff I've been feeling~ makes me wonder...

aww wow!! that would be amazing if there was twins or even triplets!! fingers crossed they offer you a scan then!xx

Just don't be disappointed Holly if you don't see anything, at this stage it means very little ok <3

Nice puncture mark Ashley... oh well, there is more of that to come LOL hehe

I did my digi today, got Pregnant 2-3 YAY... which I think is about right for where I am. I had to do it because for whatever reason, my "normal" hpt's just don't go very dark! I have peace of mind now...

Sorry you are uncomfortable Holly... I don't think anyone can be "too careful" in early pregnancy and if there is a worry you need to get seen... would more than 1 sac be a good thing???

yeah i will be getting more blood taken next week when go see my midwive for my booking in app, so no doubt she will go for he same mark and i will KILL lol

it would be great if noone could ever find out there pregnant until at least 12 weeks, wouldnt have to worry so much, its all he waiting about that gets me down x

crazylilth1ng~ I definitely know not to expect really anything this early. :flower: Ya know - none of my preggo tests ever got super dark either. The lines DID get darker but not as dark as I've seen some ladies have. I did two CB digitals myself just to make sure, and sure enough, BFP :happydance: I definitely FEEL pregnant and I've read it's normal for lines to not get darker.

Do you guys think I should change my appointment back to next Wednesday? I guess I was just worried with the crampiness I felt yesteday.. I feel fine today - sore boobs OWWWWIE!- but that is what made me bump my appointment up. Do you think being exactly 6 weeks instead would make a huge difference?

I don't know about changing your appt... if they don't see anything, they will have you back for another anyway a week later.... it just depends if you can deal with the possibility there might be nothing much to see the first time without worrying yourself silly...

i know you will worry yourself silly cause its only natural, i would to, i would still keep you app for friday as they will probably give you another in a week or so anyway, xx

I am SOOOOOOO indecisive! I decided to just be patient (SIGH!) and schedule it back for Wednesday. As much as I want to go this week- I think I'm better off just taking a chill pill for now and HOPEFULLY can see even a smidgen more by then!

Do you ladies have any MS yet?

Sorry, I meant morning sickness! :)

I have had quick moments where I am like "ewww" but nothing too bad quite yet.

erm i have had little spells of ust feelin sick bt not actually being sick, i have been getting some pain to which im hoping is just stretching pain!

I've DEFINITELY had stretching pain! That is what prompted me to want to change my doctor appointment because I got worried! And I know I'm being silly bc I had it with my son .. but it worried me! They say the uterus grows 1,000 times its normal size! wowza!

Not having a good day, woke up this morning to red blood when I wiped. It lasted 3 wipes before turning to leftover brown spotting :( It is just the odd spot now, there is no new obvious blood, and I got to speak to the midwife who was not worried, but I can't help but worry :( Breasts not as sore either :(

She said if its not stopped in a couple of days, phone again and she will organise an early scan, there is no point going for one now as at 5+2 very little will be visable (and I know this is true)... fingers crossed it stops...

Oh noooooo. :( I can 100% understand why you are worried.. but try not to quite yet. I will be praying that it's nothing my dear- plenty of women have spotting and everything is fine!! :hugs:

aw hun, i have my fingers crossed that everything s fine, and im sure it will be, it is probably just be implant bleeding, pleassseeeee try not to worry, i know thats easier said than done! xx :hugs:

holly - the pain keeps comming and going well its not a sharp pain more of a ache! i had it with my other two aswell so i know its normal but still cant help worrying! xx

xashleyx~ I am 200% the same way! 2 days ago I had pretty consistent cramping and I was like, I know it's been 9 years since I was last pregnant- but this seems to be more cramping than I had! I was pretty concerned and couldn't stop thinking about it! It was literally ALL DAY LONG and then the next day it subsided. Today I have had a smidgen ~ but nothing too concerning. I feel sooooo thankful for symptoms honestly and I keep checking to make sure I have them- its a reassurance that things are okay, you know?? It's weird how it is- scary in one sense- comforting in another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->