Anyone due end of September?

Hmmm.. I don't think it's a day out~ I know I have a 30-31 day cycle which is why my due date might be a day or 2 later than yours. Have you been to the doctor yet or just POAS for confirmation? My first appointment is Feb 2nd~ wish it was here already~ but I've POAS 5 times and FEEL preggo so I'm sure I am.. but looking forward to doctor's confirmation and maybe an u/s!

im hoping im not to cloase to end of september when i have him/her as my sons birthday is the 3rd october!

I understand that!! I went IN for delivery on my sister's birthday and she was pretty young at that point and was POUTING that she might have to share a birthday- she was like 15.. thankfully he came @ 5am the next morning so she doesn't have to share.. but honestly with it being so close- we tend to have "group birthday celebrations." None of my family has a birthday in September or the beginning of October.. my other sister was born on 10/24 but there is NO WAY this baby is gonna cook 3 weeks overdue! lol

I don't have any symptoms really as of yet except the regular constipation etc... have REALLY bad heartburn right now, so bad its stopping me sleeping, but I get that anyway so its probably not related. OUCH its painful!!! I want to sleep.

Oh... my due date is the day before my 9 yr olds birthday which is the 29th September. I could technically have 2 kids born on the same day :)

Wow Hayley you already have a midwife appointment!!! That was quick. I only just managed to drop my wee sample off at the drs today for "confirmation" so I have to wait till next week till he refers me to the midwife, and even then she prob won't come till about 8 weeks.

crazylilth1ng - i have not even heard back from my midwive yet with a date to see her! im hoping she hurries up lol i have my first scan date tho yay :dance:

holly - thats my thinking to, there is nobody in september, there is at the end of august and start of october so middle of september would be fine! :) xxx

crazylilth1ng~ sorry about the heartburn! That got sooo bad for me with my first son towards the end- Tums and I were best friends! Are you taking anything for it?? How do you think your 9 year old would feel about sharing a birthday?

Soooo what does everyone guess they are going to have?? yes~ it's SUPER early! But if you had to pick right now- what are you thinking?? I'm thinking it will be a BOY! :) I reaaaaaaaaaaaally want a girl- will be ecstatic regardless- I already AM ecstatic being preggo!- my DH wants a boy- but he thinks it will be a girl, lol... but I'm guessing BOY!

The heartburn was pretty short lived compared to usual... it must have been pregnancy related as it seemed a little like reflux which I don't usually get and I managed to get rid of it by diluting it with water. I am too early for heartburn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to try tums or rennies I think, I am fed up of gaviscon.

My little girl will not mind sharing her birthday if it comes to it... she is very caring and sharing (except with her 7yr old sister hehe) and she loves babies, my ex, her dad has had several little ones with his partner since we split and my girls both love them to bits.

How is everyone today? I am glad you have your scan date Ashley, hopefully your midwife will contact you soon. They are pretty good in our NHS trust and they tend to pick up ladies quite quickly.

yeah im hoping she will phone soon, well my son has got chicken pox so trying to stay away from him as much as possible, and my mum is not 100% sure if i have had it, she is pretty sure but cant give me a defo answer, so im scared i catch them!! xx

I am glad the heartburn was short lived crazylilth1ng! I've had a moment or two where I have had it already myself and I'm thinking the same thing that it's just too early! One thing I wouldn't mind missing is the waking up to pee in the middle of the night!! ALLLLL week- since before I got the BFP actually- I've woken up having to pee SO.BAD. Some nights even TWICE! I need my zzzzzzzzzzzz's! :)

That is great that your daughter wouldn't mind sharing a birthday :) It's unlikely that it will fall on the same day anyway!

I'm feeling pretty good myself- I have to work today- BLAH! I have already wanted to take a day off.. but I'm holding out knowing that the symptoms might get more pronounced as time passes!

xashleyx~ wow chicken pox! ouch!! Does your mom stay with you?? I'll definitely keep my FX'd that you don't catch it too!!

no i live with my husband and my other daughter! and i cant even phone my doctor cause its saturday and its closedxx

Chances are that you have had it Ashley but I understand your concern. When my kids caught it, I didn't get it so I must have had it, hopefully you will be the same fx... keep us posted. It is prob best you get advice from your doc on Mon if u can anyway as a precaution.

I agree with crazylilth1ng~ you've probably already had it- i know being preggo must make you worried though! Just do your best to keep everything sanitized and hopefully you will be okay!!

thankz girls, my mum is almost certain i have had them, i wouldnt be worried if i wasnt pregnant, i am phoning first thing on monday morning to get a app for me and my son, just to make sure everything is ok, xx how use all doing?

I am fine thanks <3 Just realised I had added my data wrong for my ticker so am now 4+6 instead of 4+4 so my EDD is no longer the same as Holly and Hayleys lol... still, we are all still due at similar times <3

xashleyx~ that's a good idea to call the doc and ask! Let me know what they say!!

It's SO sad to hear about people losing their lil beans.. one of the girls that I've known on here for awhile thinks she miscarried and it breaks my heart :( I am sooo praying that this lil bean sticks and that everything is going well in there... I haven't been to the doctor yet myself so it's definitely a vulnerable feeling!

I am feeling ok myself- lots of peeing at night- THREE TIMES LAST NIGHT !:dohh: I am grateful though! I'll get up and pee on the hour if it means my lil bean is doing well! How are you all?

yeah i will keep you updated, i feel exactly the same, until i have my scan i wont believe anythign is there, did another digital test tonight just because lol and it says 2-3 so im moving up! xx

Oh that is awesome xashleyx! I actually wanted to get one of those digital tests that say how far you are but I haven't seen them... I haven't looked THAT hard but the 2 places I normally go just had the regular CB digitals- which I've used both and they both don't say how many weeks, just "pregnant" .. which- I 'll CERTAINLY take! Every time I feel discomfort I start to worry which I know isn't going to help any. My gut says everything is fine and I know I just need to have faith that it is!

i feel exactly the same hun, is there no websites for the stores around our area whic h can tell you what kind of tests they have? well went to see the midwive this morning to get my blood taken to check if i have had chickenpox before, my veins are really hard to find but luckily she found one straght away so was not to bad! got my first midwive appointment on 2nd of february so will find out my results then, and fill out all the paperwork etc and get more bloods taken :( anyway heres a photo of the mark on my arm and my other HPT i took:) hope your well xxxx

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ashley132/P1241191.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ashley132/P1241192.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ashley132/P1241190.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back