Anyone due end of September?

it will be hun, aslong as your not bleeding :)
i am just feeling awful just now, i am constantly feeling really sick but im never actually being sick it is horrible and i am sooooooooooo tired all the time, i know i would be with 2 kids to look after but this is ridiculous!! x

it will be hun, aslong as your not bleeding :)
i am just feeling awful just now, i am constantly feeling really sick but im never actually being sick it is horrible and i am sooooooooooo tired all the time, i know i would be with 2 kids to look after but this is ridiculous!! x

bless you hun, im feeling the same and its not nice :hugs: xx

My thoughts are with you Holly, stay strong, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a huge mistake x x

oh that stinks that your daughter has chicken pox now :( When did you have your labs done Ashley??? I definitely hope you didn't!

I threw up today- my first official and totally unpleasant barf session.. I thought I might be getting away with no morning sickness- guess not!

hey hun, midwife finally phoned and said im immune to them! woohoo :happydance: my daughter is getting better, just a bit itchy!

aw how horrible hun! i am feeling so horrible rght now! i am always feeling sick but never actually being sick, whih makes it worse!

Hi ladies, sorry i've been neglecting you lately. My internet has gone down so i've been having to use my phone.

Hope everyone is well. Hi Lincoln girl, congrats on your BFP! x

Hi ladies- I hope you all are doing well. I am hanging in there- but my baby is unfortunately not. I know you read some on the 1st tri page- but basically last week my HSG only went from 2500-2900 in 2 days- not good- 4 days later- only 4400- and then the next day it dropped to 4100- so it went down.. Was in the ER- did an u/s and the heart rate was also low-73- and also losing my preg. symptoms. I knew where it was headed and was told clearly by the docs I would be miscarrying. On top of this- I had a pancreatic attack (i've had previous issues with pancreatitis-its super painful) and been dealing with that as well which is what landed me in the ER.

I just got back from my OB- they did the u/s and unfortunately the heart rate dropped even further down to 63.. the fetal pole wasn't measuring like it should and the baby wasn't developing or growing. I already knew this after everything I've heard so far- but still wasn't easy to hear- in fact I think hearing there was still a heart beat was the hardest- I know this is terrible to say but I just want it done with. The doctor called it terminal- and he said in his 25 years, he's only seen this happen twice and that he is beyond shocked there is even a heart beat. With that being said though- everything is progressing downward and it's just a matter of time. He figures within the week it should stop. I go back for another u/s on Tuesday... they won't do anything until the heart beat stops out of religious beliefs which I respect and understand. They said I could go to someone else if I just wanted to end it before the heart beat stops but I don't know that I can do that. however- it's terrrrrrrible knowing that your baby is slipping away inside of you. My biggest prayer is that it is over quickly.

In addition- I didn't know earlier- but because I have a history of pancreatitis- I should be classed as a high risk pregnancy from the start and there is a higher risk of death for the baby especially in the 3rd trimester as a result which is TERRIFYING to hear. I didn't have this issue when I was pregnant with my son. Once everything is done with this pregnancy- I have to go to a perionatologist and be dealing with docs who handle this.

I am still not feeling so hot with the pancreatitis - and the doc said at this point- just take my medication and take care of myself. Not treating it IS bad for me- basically its where the pancreas just starts digesting itself and you have increased risk of cancer - very serious. The drugs are hard core though and can cause birth defects- so not something to take likely- but knowing the situation that I am in- it just is what it is. Once I knew how things were going yesterday- I had to take them- I was in so much pain- I was literally paralyzed in bed all day and could barely move.

Anyway, I will be leaving this group- I of course wish you ladies the ABSOLUTE best. I would REALLY appreciate it if you could start a new thread with each other that doesn't have my postings in it.. its just a bad reminder, you know?? Anyway, I hope you all truly are blessed with HEALTHY pregnancies!! :hugs:

Liek I said in the other post hun, I really don't know what to say other than I am so sorry it didn't work out, I thought we were all in this for the long haul :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hun, i am sooo sorry :( i really am truely so sad for you :hugs: i can't imagine what your going through right now.

I completely understand that you don't want this thread to carry on. x

I made a new thread for us guys.New thread Holly I am so deeply sorry, again. We will not forget the short time we spent together, it has been lovely chatting with you. Best wishes for the future. I truly mean that. :flower:
xxx

aw hunni i am so so sorry :( totally understand you not wanting to be on this thread, i hope i can keep in contact with you every so often, you are a gem! and i hope that you have a bundle of joy in ur belly real soon and that everything will go smoothly from then!
take good care of yourself hun, lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you SO unbelievably much. I am so grateful to have had you ladies to talk about this with... those who carry/have carried a child and know how devastating this is. Lots of love for you all!

I hope to see you back here soon hun, You will be sorely missed here x

Hi ladies- I hope you all are doing well. I am hanging in there- but my baby is unfortunately not. I know you read some on the 1st tri page- but basically last week my HSG only went from 2500-2900 in 2 days- not good- 4 days later- only 4400- and then the next day it dropped to 4100- so it went down.. Was in the ER- did an u/s and the heart rate was also low-73- and also losing my preg. symptoms. I knew where it was headed and was told clearly by the docs I would be miscarrying. On top of this- I had a pancreatic attack (i've had previous issues with pancreatitis-its super painful) and been dealing with that as well which is what landed me in the ER.

I just got back from my OB- they did the u/s and unfortunately the heart rate dropped even further down to 63.. the fetal pole wasn't measuring like it should and the baby wasn't developing or growing. I already knew this after everything I've heard so far- but still wasn't easy to hear- in fact I think hearing there was still a heart beat was the hardest- I know this is terrible to say but I just want it done with. The doctor called it terminal- and he said in his 25 years, he's only seen this happen twice and that he is beyond shocked there is even a heart beat. With that being said though- everything is progressing downward and it's just a matter of time. He figures within the week it should stop. I go back for another u/s on Tuesday... they won't do anything until the heart beat stops out of religious beliefs which I respect and understand. They said I could go to someone else if I just wanted to end it before the heart beat stops but I don't know that I can do that. however- it's terrrrrrrible knowing that your baby is slipping away inside of you. My biggest prayer is that it is over quickly.

In addition- I didn't know earlier- but because I have a history of pancreatitis- I should be classed as a high risk pregnancy from the start and there is a higher risk of death for the baby especially in the 3rd trimester as a result which is TERRIFYING to hear. I didn't have this issue when I was pregnant with my son. Once everything is done with this pregnancy- I have to go to a perionatologist and be dealing with docs who handle this.

I am still not feeling so hot with the pancreatitis - and the doc said at this point- just take my medication and take care of myself. Not treating it IS bad for me- basically its where the pancreas just starts digesting itself and you have increased risk of cancer - very serious. The drugs are hard core though and can cause birth defects- so not something to take likely- but knowing the situation that I am in- it just is what it is. Once I knew how things were going yesterday- I had to take them- I was in so much pain- I was literally paralyzed in bed all day and could barely move.

Anyway, I will be leaving this group- I of course wish you ladies the ABSOLUTE best. I would REALLY appreciate it if you could start a new thread with each other that doesn't have my postings in it.. its just a bad reminder, you know?? Anyway, I hope you all truly are blessed with HEALTHY pregnancies!! :hugs:

imso sorry hunny :cry: xx

I made a new thread for us guys.New thread Holly I am so deeply sorry, again. We will not forget the short time we spent together, it has been lovely chatting with you. Best wishes for the future. I truly mean that. :flower:
xxx

Thanks for this hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"