Anyone Due for AF on 25th November

Dina747

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Hi i am TTC and actually waiting for my AF which is supposed to start on 25th/26th is anyone due at the same time so that we could team up?:hugs:

hi!

I should be due either tomorrow or monday... but my cycle has been sooo off the past 2 months, i never have sore bbs, all of a sudden, it started 2 months ago... so confusing. so i get EXTREAME sore bbs this month and today the pain isnt that bad, and i have cervical mucus like i'm ovulating... i am so confused! i feel like my body is laughing at me...

I'm due for AF on Nov. 26th this is our first time TTC and its killing me having to wait lol I took a HPT today and got a BFN but I'm not gonna let it get me down yet...I would love to have someone to go through this with!!!

I'm due for AF on Nov. 26th this is our first time TTC and its killing me having to wait lol I took a HPT today and got a BFN but I'm not gonna let it get me down yet...I would love to have someone to go through this with!!!

hey! any symptoms yet? i've had a bunch but it could all be in my head... i got a BFN today, but gonna test again tuesday!!!

testing on wednesday but i have no symptoms apart from white watery cm...fingers crossed all the same. today is cd23 and my cycles run from 21 days to 30 days...no cramping or anything tho so could be good news

very true, a very good sign if no AF type cramping. well, i'm praying for you!

Hey girls! I'll join you too. AF is due on tues or wed. No signs of either for me. No bloating, increased appetite, irritability. Those are my normal signs.
Angel75 - I didn't even realize that you were due to test. Tinsel Tots is sooooo busy I have a hard time keeping track by the time I've read 4 new pages of posts lol. Blessedbylife - I will be testing Tues also. I'll be sure to let everyone kno asap!
My OH wants me to test on Thanksgiving, but us women know its almost impossible to wait lol.
Hey could any of you gals look at my FF chart and tell me what day you think I O'd? FF keeps changing it from CD18 to 19. Thanks. Fx'd for everyone and hugs.

DH wants me to wait 2 wks before testing... to see if AF shows up and avoid dissapointment... but he doesn't understand that i NEED TO KNOW!!!

I love how they say to wait - how are they so patient??

We analyse every twinge, they are oblivious!!

Yeah he made it sound so easy. He doesn't know I tested today :blush:

lol! I wouldnt tell him!!

My husband doesnt know Ive done about 3 tests, lol!! He must think I am being so patient!!

Hey girls :) i'm going to join, i got AF today :( so CD 1 for me .. but means i can start TTC again, i took a 7 months break, but i'm back!

woo congratulations!! did you have symptoms?

Check out my FF chart. I have listed all my symptoms. There wasn't many just sensitive nipples, diarrhea (the day before my BFP), and backaches. I also had frequent urination a couple days.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot there was 2 nights that I had very vivid pregnant dreams.
Best of Luck!!

westbrja oh my god thats fantastic news!! Congratulations!! I was reading the posts and it did make me laugh that you did 3 tests behind ohs back haha. I was due to test on wed but i chickened out i guess cos i don't feel pregnant i'm not rushing myself also don't feel like my AF coming either!! So I think i'm gonna wait till tomoz morning if i don't get called out for work and if i do then i'll do it mon but i really don't think i'll get the result that i want...but you never know!!

Angel 75 - how are you?? Was it definitely AF that got you?? I am so sorry if it did. I hope things work out how you want them to now. I wont be on for a while after the end of this week as I am moving house, so wont have internet access for a bit :(

Take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->