Anyone due for af/testing around 11th?

lynn23

Reaction score
Thought I'd see if anyone wants to "wait with me". I got a bfn today (and yesterday).. but *think* I am around 10 or 11 dpo. I'm due for AF around the 11th and I think I ovulated sometime between 21-24th ish.
I bought a 2 pack of clearblue tests to use tomorrow and day after, lol, and a first response digital test that I am going to use if/when I miss af or after I get a positive on a non digital test.

Here are my symptoms:
-Nausea for over a week, on and off throughout the day. (this is what first had me wondering if I could be pregnant)
-Breast/nipple soreness (happens to me with pms) and a vein seems more pronounced on right side
-Gas; burping mostly and the other too (lol)
-Slight crampy feelings - very slight - last few days
-Skin breaking out a bit (unusual for me)
-Foul taste in mouth, was worst yesterday, not as bad today
-Slightly runny nose, started today
-Slight dizziness today
-Seems easy to feel grossed out by foods, like chocolate and peanut butter, (not really normal for me) and seem to have more trouble figuring out what I want to eat. Felt grossed out by what I was eating part way through a few times.

I have not had much increased/unusual CM.

What are your girls symptoms? Anyone want to wait with me?
And when I say testing around the 11th, that means, I'll probably test every day till then, and if AF doesn't show up, continue to test hahaha
:)

Hi! I am due for AF on the 10th or 11th. I tested and had a bfn..but may be too early for us to test:p

how long is your cycle? mine is 27 days.

Good luck to us both!

I'm not sure exactly how long mine is, I started last month on the 11th so I am guessing the 11th of this month. I seemed to ovulate around 21-24ish, (I had diff cm etc, sorry if tmi lol) and according to a online ovulation predictor I should have ovulated later but at that point I think I was dryer down below lol and so I think it was earlier.

Are you having any symptoms? :)
Good luck to you too!!

Hey,

If you are not sure how long your cycles usually are, you should go with 28 days until you know because they say that is average I believe...so if your last cycle started on the 11th then you should be expecting your next AF around the 9th :)

That being said you could have a 30 day cycle and be due on the 11th :p Or you could have a shorter cycle and be due before the 9th,or even a LONGER cycle and be due AFTER the 11th! Guess youll find out!

Well, I have had weird period-like cramping for about a week now. Besides that no symptoms.

Lets keep our fingers crossed for each other :)

Here are my symptoms:
-Nausea for over a week, on and off throughout the day. Was violently ill on extremely dizzy Sunday, almost had John call 911!
-Breast/nipple soreness (happens to me with pms) and a vein seems more pronounced on right side. SAME HERE! Kinda brownish at the top!
-Gas; burping mostly and the other too (lol) We won't go there!
-No break outs (acne) like I normally get before AF.
-Foul taste in mouth. I have been scrubbing my teeth more and mints. Lots of mints!
-Seems easy to feel grossed out by foods, like meat.

I got to eat a decent meal today!

mommymichele, You're testing around the same day as me! And by that I mean, the day I expect to be able to get a fairly accurate result (I hope), lol. Cuz I am going to test tomorrow morning! and the morning after that! and.. lol.. i decided I would allow myself one test a day since I am near expecting to get AF anyway.
LOL. I find it tough to wait :(

I got a different brand, maybe it will give me a BFP hahaha.. tried first response first, today and last night, so today I got clear blue. And I am saving my first response digital for when(if) I get a BFP on a non digital test.

I have been fairly nauseated tonight, if I am not pregnant I am going to wonder why!!

Earlier I had what started to feel like cramps, and turned into what felt like tugging behind my belly button.. I've had a few crampish/pulling sensations in lower abdomen too just had one low on the left in fact. Oh man.. could it be!!!

I am trying not to pee as we speak!

I agree, I am wondering whats causing this nausea if I'm not pg.

On my left side it feels like some one is poking me with their finger. Same place all my kids attached themselves to!

I also have a digi that I am holding out on.

Im due AF on the 11th i tested monday and got a :bfn: as i thought it was due on then but sat down and worked out my AF from the last few months and i think im due on 11th! Lol bit confusing but i will be testing on the 11th aswell :D hope every1 gets there :bfp: that there hoping for this weekend!happydance: Good Luck Girls :hug::hugs::

i would just like to you all the very best of luck

i am testin 15th so a little later than you

:hugs:

hi hunny and emma, I hope you girls get your BFP this month, too!

I am still showing BFN this morning.. no faint lines, but I know its still early. Says on the instructions (clear blue) that 4 days early its 53% or so accurate. That's not exactly accurate LOL... so I am tryyyying to be patient. I have been feeling so sick today. At school, when I got home, driving, etc. Nauseated...

DEFINITELY not normal!! My boobs feel huge and sore!!

Hey Lynn23, I dunno how I missed this thread before now..

OMG you could be my twin... all the same symptoms... Same last :witch: on the 11th. Up to now had :bfn: but feel SOOOO pregnant.

I dont have any hpt's in (cos they ran out when my DH went to Tesco... can you believe it!!) so I think I will be testing on Sat morning. What about you, when are you going to test again?

:hug:

I am still showing BFN this morning.. no faint lines, but I know its still early. Says on the instructions (clear blue) that 4 days early its 53% or so accurate. That's not exactly accurate LOL... so I am tryyyying to be patient. I have been feeling so sick today. At school, when I got home, driving, etc. Nauseated...

DEFINITELY not normal!! My boobs feel huge and sore!![/QUOTE]

this is the same with me im due on the 11th aswell! but got another :bfn: this morning with a clear blue!! :cry:
Good thing tho is that theres no sign of :witch: but lodsa signs of being pregnant!!

So hopefully its just to early to tell!
Good luck with getting :bfp: soon everyone xxx

my temp dipped a fair bit today and it feels like :af: is going to come

lets hope i'm not out now after such a good start

Hi lisa, no af for me so far and tested this morning but accidently peed on the test window and don't think enough hit the part supposed to pee on haha.
There was a slight really faint line but not mich color so it could have been that I peed on the result window area lol.
So I will be testing tomorrow morning and sat too. I hope we get bfps!!

Hey Lynn23, I dunno how I missed this thread before now..

OMG you could be my twin... all the same symptoms... Same last :witch: on the 11th. Up to now had :bfn: but feel SOOOO pregnant.

I dont have any hpt's in (cos they ran out when my DH went to Tesco... can you believe it!!) so I think I will be testing on Sat morning. What about you, when are you going to test again?

:hug:

BFN here hours later after a nap. Very odd, very sharp, very quick pain in the uterine area right before my nap. Hmmm. John asked me what was wrong with my bbs, areolas looked different. It's a 2 line test not a +/- test.

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/S6300501.jpg

did another tonight at home, another bfn. I'm due on sat for af so I guess might still be too early.

thanks ladies for all the encouragement, an feelin a little more +tve now my temp has gone back up

hope you get your :bfp: lynn

Hey there,

Sorry to say I am out, serves me right for getting too hopeful :cry:

So CD1 for me now. I will be still following you guys to see how you get on. Really hope you get your :bfp: this weekend.

Loadsa :hug:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->