Anyone due for af/testing around 11th?

no but will try and do it for tomorrow

Good luck! Someone might as well get good news this month!!

I think AF is gearing up. -Pink turning to red.

:witch: got me and my little dog too. :cry: We can't try again til he comes to visit in January or I go to visit him. Kaiserslautern, GE-Georgia, USA is a bit of a trip for just BD.

hey michele there you are lol...i posted on micheles journey

https://img396.imageshack.us/img396/6409/newfolderoct08003gt7.th.jpghttps://img396.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

:hi: guys!hows the wait going?af is due for me on 12th altho i have already done 4 :)bfn:) tests - i can't bloody help myself!

I am awful tired (mostly during the day tho...?) and have been feeling sick for a few days,i've also had a fair amount of headaches and backache-i'm trying not to get 2 excited tho-it probably all in my head! :laugh2: I'm going to give dh my test stash and tell him not 2 give them back until next week if af doesnt show.I am litterally p1ssing away money!!!! :rofl:

here's to us getting our :bfp:

:dust:

well i'm out! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy: :hissy::hissy::hissy:

hate that bloody :witch::hissy:

anyway rant over - PMA - need to soldier on cos I'm going to get my :bfp: this month!!!!

xx

Well, I finally got a blood test done on Friday and I'm out as well, officially, FINALLY! I couldn't take not knowing anymore. But I still have had no AF, just the spotting that I had for the week before my period was due!I am so confused, I do have a bad uti though and am going to the dr tmw for my 3rd round of antibiotics for it!

Q? Can you still ovulate if you haven't had your period yet for this month?

Proudmommy- I had to finally get blood work done to and still no AF so I started Provera to make her come. Good luck to you, you should ask your DR what they think. I am so mad that I am on CD 69 today and wasted so much time waiting to O on my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->