Anyone due in January 2010?

BFP stands for Big Fat Positive, or positive pregnancy test. :) There is a link someplace from the main page with all the abbreviations, but feel free to ask away!

Sparkle, let us know how your appt goes!!

BFP stands for Big Fat Positive, or positive pregnancy test. :) There is a link someplace from the main page with all the abbreviations, but feel free to ask away!

Sparkle, let us know how your appt goes!!

He he it all makes sense now!! I can just ask you when I am confused (happens a lot I warn you, and that's before the pregnancy cotton brain which I hear you get in the 3rd trimester!)

Is anyone else bloated - i look like a balloon !

Okay I did it!! I changed my status! But perhaps I should have waited until after my doctor's appt on Friday:blush: Ah well...might as well enjoy the damn thing while I can!!

Congrats to all the newly pregnant girls. I only found out on Monday and am trying to stay calm. Not easy as I'm soooo exciiited! Can you tell this is my first?!

Hooray for the Jan 2010 team! Yay!
xx

hi,

sorry for joining so late, i've been hooked on other threads and forgot there was an opportunity for 'pregnancy buddies'.

I'll love to be in touch with you guys, I'm a first timer, and apparently due on the 4th of January.

Best for all! :hug:

hi,

sorry for joining so late, i've been hooked on other threads and forgot there was an opportunity for 'pregnancy buddies'.

I'll love to be in touch with you guys, I'm a first timer, and apparently due on the 4th of January.

Hello and many congratulations! I am also due on 4th Jan!! :happydance:

He he it all makes sense now!! I can just ask you when I am confused (happens a lot I warn you, and that's before the pregnancy cotton brain which I hear you get in the 3rd trimester!)

Is anyone else bloated - i look like a balloon ![/QUOTE]

Me, I feel and look like a balloon!!

what kind of symptoms is everyone having? I'm about 4.5 weeks and I'm definitely starting to feel tireder, plus slightly sore boobs and i think i'm weeing more often, but that could be because I'm making myself drink more water!

Could well do with a little afternoon nap but instead I've got to sit at my desk until 6pm.

Sigh!

xx

hi,

hi Xinola! Welcome to Jan 2010 Club.

Hey, maybe we need a snappier name for all of us due in Jan 2010 - howsabout...

J210
J Club
er....
all inspiration seems to have left me.

Anyone else got any bright ideas?

Anything but do any work...

x

Thanks Strawberry78 and emilyy for welcoming me.

A name, that sounds brilliant. Not sure I'm in a creative wiz now...

'January's Future Club'

'2010 starts here!'

Not, sure really...

oh, and yes, symptom spotting:

this week, my emotional self came back. I've been tearing every now and then, for no reason. Even, few minutes ago, I was browsing 4D/3D scan images and felt way to moved... shall avoid that for the moment.

Other symptoms include sored boobs, but kind of itchy/weirdly painful nipples; bloated/gassy; legs get numb because i'm on my desk all day; anxiety attacks; hot/cold/hot/cold.

Hunger, increases my anxiety, so carry my snacks & water with me wherever I go. I'm my own little child!:rofl:

Hello girls

As I said before, I've been keeping a low profile as I'm very nervous, but thought I'd pop my head round the door again!

Hope you're all happy and reasonably well today - in spite of any symptoms!

I'm 5+4 today and am thinking I might get myself a ticker when I hit 6 weeks.

My symptoms keep coming and going which makes me paranoid! Boobs hurt on and off but only when poked! Feel a bit queasy, mainly in the evenings and the middle of the night! Was peeing a bit more than usual, although that seems to have calmed down today. Mainly I'm just TIRED! to the point that it's a real struggle getting out of bed in the morning (more than usual!) Oh and most of the time I just can't work out whether I'm hungry, nauseous or full up - feels like all three rolled into one!

I have booked a private early scan for 22nd May - 2 weeks tomorrow! They told me I should wait till about 8 weeks to get a better chance of seeing a HB.

Anyway I'm at work so better get on...

have a nice afternoon! xx

Symtoms wise I've had a little bit of everything, sore boobs, slight nausea, peeing for England, but mainly I am soooo bloated I have this little pot belly with me wherever I go!

I had to spill it to my boss today too! She told me her sisters baby was born yesterday with troubles and I immediately burst into tears! Not quite what I had planned and had to swear her to silence for another 6 weeks, but it's quite nice to have a friend at work that knows!

Hey ladies, looks like I get to join you all, got my BFP this morning at 16dpo so EDD is the 12th Jan. Am very nervous has had a mc 3months ago at 5wks. Based on ovualtion I'm 4+2 today, (5wks if you go by LMP) I've started a January due dates thread in first tri for those wanting to have a look, didn't realise this was in here.
Congrats to you all and here's hoping we spend the next 9months following each others journeys!
:hug:

welcome newbies....im liking the name 2010 starts here :) xx

Hey Belle30 - nice to have you with us, albeit intermittently! I can understand you being cautious but fingers crossed all will be well. Your symptoms sound like mine, although I'm not really experiencing nausea yet, but then I am about a week behind you. I'm 4+4 by my reckoning - I have my first Dr appt on Wednesday morning - excited! But then everything pregnancy related is exciting me at the moment - 'ooh, i feel a bit tired, how brilliant!'/'wow, need to go pee again, amazing!' etc etc.

RT - Hi - I can just imagine you blurting it out to your boss. I nearly said something to mine by mistake yesterday too. Am rubbish at keeping secrets and just want everyone to know, but i know i'm better off staying quiet for now.

Kota - welcome; good to have you with us. Congrats! Jan 2010 is officially THE most fashionable month ever to have a baby (according to me) so we're all extra lucky!

And hello:hi: to everyone else. Go team 2010 Starts Here!

So...what's new with everyone else?
xx

Morning ladies,
have been having a bit of a search for something that could be used as A sig. found these..

https://www.organicbodyproductsinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/pregnant_woman1.jpg

and

https://www.virtuousplanet.com/shops/userimages/00001/00000000012/section/00000000000000018489.png

Thought we could somehow get the team name put on them and have them shrunk down?? Opinions?

ooh i like the Due in January one! Nice work Kota.

OK, so how is it literally possible to need the loo every 15 minutes. My collegues MUST know there's something up...or they would if they caught me on this forum haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->