Anyone due in January 2010?

I'm due January 4th with my first, if anyone wants to be my bump buddy :) x x

Hi, i'm due on 3rd Jan and in need of a pregnancy/text buddy! first time mum, 29 years old! gonna be a single mum too wooo! PM if interested!

hiya
im due on the 14th of january.
im new here but always up for a chat.:happydance:

Kat

x

Hello,can i join too please?? My EDD is 22 Jan 2010

Hi all I'm due 24th of January :) can't wait x

Had first scan yeasterday and am 14 weeks today due 29th January xx

hey ladies,im totallynew to this.imdue 21 jan 10.....this is my 2nd but as my girl is nearly 6 kinda feels all so new again.im getting a gender scan done this week.....has anyone else had one done?

Hey guys! I'm due January 16th with my first after 5 years of trying plus an additional 2 years of not trying/not preventing before that.
How are you guys all doing?

C1reid, I haven't gotten one done, but I'm hoping to find out the gender at my next ultrasound on the 18th!

Hey Try Rocking,im getting mine done tonight at 8....im so excited! im also due for my 20 week scan 31st this month but they wont tell me the sex so had to go private. Only 5 days till yours!! Do you have a feeling if its a boy or girl?

I have a girl feeling but I'm also pretty sure I'll end up being wrong lol.
Everyone but my mom thinks I'm having a boy, and my mom only thinks I'm having a girl because she's getting her second grandson in 2 months and she really wants a girl lol.

What about you? Do you have a feeling?

I'm so jealous of you girls that get to go in and see your babies so often! Where I am we don't go as often, the one on Tuesday will only be my second, the last time I saw Peanut s/he was literally looking like a peanut!

I'm not actually going in for a gender scan, it's just a normal ultrasound and I'm hoping that Peanut decides to give us a really good flash. It's an hour long ultrasound so I figure as long as Peanut is a bit active we should be able to find out!

Be sure to let us know what you're having!

normally we only get 2 as well but i paid for this one as our hospital doesnt tell you the sex of baby.im also getting one at 28 weeks as my daughter has a medical condition so theyre making sure everything ok with this baby which kind of scares me that they are taking it serious but would annoy me if they didnt....they cant win lol...with my daughter i only had 1 scan at 9 weeks....how did i cope i think now lol....the more the better i say :)

so anyway, the scan was AMAZING.... and we're having a boy :):) so so happy, had a feeling it was a boy,even down to only thinking of boys names and looking at boys clothes (was same with girls name and clothes with my daughter) my OH is over the moon, he has now developed this 'i am man,i produce son' kind of swagger/attitude......sweet but annoying lol....i was there too wasnt i?? .....really hope you get to see the bits at your scan,will be looking forward to seeing if your feeling was right :) im so happy for myself and everyone else here....on a high all night lol, will need scraped off the ceiling to go to my bed x

Lol that's great! Congratulations on your blue bump!
It is good in the end for the extra scans, if only to let you see your baby boy more!
I really really hope we manage to find out on Tuesday, otherwise I think I might have to start looking around to see where I can find out, and the closest town with that might have a place is an hour away lol.
I really want to avoid driving in the middle of winter to buy gender appropriate baby clothing, I would love to be able to do it ahead of time.
Hubby wants to avoid it but he does see my point about driving in the middle of winter to buy more stuff, otherwise our baby will have to wait until spring to wear more colors than just white, green and yellow.

Hopefully you can calm down enough to get some rest tonight! Congratulations again, I'm so happy for you!

thank you :) i know what you mean,unless you make a list of clothes you like etc and someone could get them for you once baby is here and you know colour?its good to know but it is good to wait too,my OH was the one more wanting to know but it didnt take much to talk me round.he says itll be a big enough surprise once baby here,tho as this is his first think he means shock to the system lol.you definately dont want to be driving around that time of year,you want to be all settled in the house with your new bundle.:)...think we have enough to worry about with christmas just before it and being organised for that too so its what is going to make it easier for you and if you find out it doesnt really dampen the surprise,just makes it that bit more exciting.we went to a medium last december,there was one at a carnival we took my daughter to,everything has came true so far (said we were having a baby,would be a boy) but he kept saying "itll be this time next year" so now since everything has came true im thinking what if it means i go bit early? so now im all prepared,i know what im having.....its time to spend OH money!!!! oh and he also said OH would be giving me a ring.....we'll see :)

only 4 days till your scan now,if its an hour long then hopefully at one point the baby will give you a good peak and its crazy but if its a boy you can actually see the bits so hopefully you'll be able to know.....really excited for you,definately let us know :)

Well we moved to a new town just last year and I don't know anyone that makes clothes around here. I would rather buy them, it's just more fun for me.
I'm really hoping we can find out on Tuesday, and just in case we can't, I have a friend who lived in the next town over asking her friends/family if there's a place there that does it.

Hubby doesn't really care to find out but he sees my point, so I'm good there. I just don't think it's going to be easy to convince him to go elsewhere and pay to find out, especially when it means closing up the business for a day.
I think either way I'll be happy once the baby arrives, regardless of whether I find out or not I'll be holding our baby in my arms in a couple months and that will be the most amazing feeling.

I'm trying not to think about the fact that the baby and Christmas will be so close together! Not to mention my mother, sister, sisters oh, and the two kids will be here as well as my mil and fil around the time the baby is due.. man I could get stressed out now lol.

A ring would be nice! I would love to find a medium who actually knows what they're talking about. I went to one years ago, she was right on the past stuff, but was absolutely clueless about the future. Otherwise I would have had a baby boy years ago, I also would have had a daughter shortly after and I'd be working with the elderly. OH and that my hubby wouldn't be there at the birth of our baby but his mom would.

This is our first baby, no idea what the sex is (yet) and I have no issues with the elderly but working with them isn't for me. I have a desk job which works wonderfully for me!
As for hubby not being at the birth, that's crap, we live in a small town, we have to drive 2 hours to have the baby and we work where we live. There's no way he won't be there :)

I talked to my ultrasound technician yesterday (she's a customer of ours) and she didn't seem too hopeful but she doesn't seem the optimistic type either, and she's probably also trying to keep me from getting too hopeful. (too late!)

Good luck on your ring!

hello there, can I join you?
Am due Jan 24th with my second, just comming up 17wks, be lovely to have some bump buddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->