Anyone due in January 2010?

Hi everyone and congratulations

Thanks Kota, I hadn't ventured far enough into pregnancy forums to find this. It's a big scary world in 1st tri.

I got my BPF 3rd may (at 3w6d) and am due 11th Jan (or poss 10th)

I have a scan to check PG location and cause of pain on 20th May.

It will be good to have a place to compare symptoms

:hug:

Hey girls,

How are we all feeling today? Loving the saturday lie ins these days!! If only i could get past 8am without needing a wee!

We should post tummy reference pics soon so we can keep track of gowing bumps!

Have decided to swim everyday after work from now on as all my current sports are not recommended for us preggers lot - lets hope I keep it up.

Morning Hun,
No it's our second, we have a little boy who's four....who's currently taking advantage of my delicate constitution and has just pinched half my toast!

Hope you're ok x

Hello

Ah sweet - bless him x

I'm good thanks, how are you - feeling okay?

x :hugs:

Afternoon ladies, I've been at a baby shower all afternoon for some friends of mine... how very appropriate!! Managed to keep my mouth shut though and just caught myself gazing at her 6month pregnant belly thinking how that will be me in about October!!! What a crazy thought!!

Oh.. and what do people think of this? I am going to do a poll but thought I'd wait a bit longer to allow lots more votes to come in as more people get there bfp's for Jan due babies...

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/Atomic_Muffins/jansigfinal2.jpg

It's lovely isn't it?? Moonmuffin has done a lovely job!

How are we all feeling today ladies? My quesiness is kicking in every time I'm even just a little hungry, woke up at 2am starving and had to get up to make crackers with hummous so I could eat something before going back to sleep!!!

I'm thinking I'm going to be completely knocked off my feet once ms kicks in properly. :dohh:

Morning Kota - I'm tired and my boobs hurt :( but fortunately not had any sick feelings yet. Just a little scared and nervous, combined with shock, excitement and amazement. I still have 10 days until my early scan and it seems like a lifetime away for that reassurance.

I hope the sicky feeling goes for you asap x

Afternoon ladies, I've been at a baby shower all afternoon for some friends of mine... how very appropriate!! Managed to keep my mouth shut though and just caught myself gazing at her 6month pregnant belly thinking how that will be me in about October!!! What a crazy thought!!

Oh.. and what do people think of this? I am going to do a poll but thought I'd wait a bit longer to allow lots more votes to come in as more people get there bfp's for Jan due babies...

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/Atomic_Muffins/jansigfinal2.jpg

Hi Kota,

Looks great, I like it.

Morning Kota - I'm tired and my boobs hurt :( but fortunately not had any sick feelings yet. Just a little scared and nervous, combined with shock, excitement and amazement. I still have 10 days until my early scan and it seems like a lifetime away for that reassurance.

I hope the sicky feeling goes for you asap x

Ahhh, it can hang around for another few weeks, I'm not really fussed, its all part of the journey and I'd rather be queasy and sickly and know that my hormones are going crazy growing Oompa then having nothing and stressing out about it!

I've got 16days to go until mine!! Can't wait!!

I'm due 1.19.10 if anyone wants to be buddies let me know...PM me for AIM name!!

Im due on the 18th jan !! eimear we can be buddies too ?

Congrats to everyone. Make sure you come and put your names down in the Jan Garnets thread in 1st tri so we can keep up to date with due dates and early preg symptoms...
:happydance:

Hi,

sorry for not being posting for the past few days, really busy with uni deadlines... so i'll be on and off very often until mid June.

Great job with the choice for the logo and putting it together. So, Kota, you recommend me to also sign up in the 1st. trimester thread? I saw it earlier today, but i didn't read throug it so I didn't know it's part of this same one. I'll get there in a moment.

Symptoms this week. Some crying during all of Sunday, tiredness every now an then. Hunger, constant, as much as the toilet visits. But the thing that does not let me sleep that well, is the soreness of my boobs! Yesterday, I had very itchy nipples!

Xinola - I am so glad you said that. My nipples are itchy too - and very sore, especially at work! I have resorted to wearing sports bras rather that lacy numbers to try and ease it a bit - seems to be working. I have my midwife visit on the 29th May so we sound like were in a similar place.

I teach at Uni so I know what your going through, I see all our students running around at the moment - I hope your relaxing a bit too!!

Hey everyone,

I am due around the 20th January, 3 days before my birthday !!! Although need to wait for Dating scan for official due date. It will be our first baby and I am over the moon and can't wait.

Would love to find some buddies due around the same time......

RT&theBean Xinola - I am so glad you said that. My nipples are itchy too - and very sore, especially at work! I have resorted to wearing sports bras rather that lacy numbers to try and ease it a bit - seems to be working. I have my midwife visit on the 29th May so we sound like were in a similar place.

I teach at Uni so I know what your going through, I see all our students running around at the moment - I hope your relaxing a bit too!!

I'm also planning to buy sports bras, but not just yet, boobs are growing and need to ask for someone to help me with the right size. I think M&S have assistance with that, I just need to get around going there!

Also, besides of doing my pgcert, I teach undergrads! So on top of my final assingment, I have to do marking:shrug:! I was going insane and sort of burning-out two weeks ago when i realised the extent of my commitments:juggle:. But now I'm organised (or so i think), and hopefully I'll managed one thing at the time.

I'm also planning to buy sports bras, but not just yet, boobs are growing and need to ask for someone to help me with the right size. I think M&S have assistance with that, I just need to get around going there!

Also, besides of doing my pgcert, I teach undergrads! So on top of my final assingment, I have to do marking:shrug:! I was going insane and sort of burning-out two weeks ago when i realised the extent of my commitments:juggle:. But now I'm organised (or so i think), and hopefully I'll managed one thing at the time.

Crikey me! You are busy!! Just think how close to the finsh line you are! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"