Anyone due in January 2010?

hi everyone im due 17th jan ! baby number 3 for me ,had m/c exactly a year to the day so same due date again , we have been g a whole year trying

hi everyone im due 17th jan ! baby number 3 for me ,had m/c exactly a year to the day so same due date again , we have been g a whole year trying

Hi Laurad, congratulations and welcome :hugs:

I'm due Jan 23rd! Can I join the lovely crowd? :)

Hi girlies im new to this site cant really get the hang of it but found you girls all due in jan 2010 my due date is 06.01.2010:baby::baby: hope your all feelin well im ok so far lol!!!:thumbup:

hi guys, just found out I am pregnant. My approx due date is 28th Jan 2010. Im excited but also nervous!

Hi Girls im due in Jan 2010 too :happydance: Due early Jan but date to be confirmed as my early scan showed my LMP date is too early.

Hope you dont mind me joining you :friends:

Hello Girls, here's me plunging into the chatroom waters for the first time! I'll try and use the jargon I've gleaned from reading the thread, but it may all go wrong!
Hubby and I were TTC for 2 years, no prior kiddies for either of us. Ended up having IVF due to simple problems on both our sides that stacked the odds against natural conception. We were sooooooooo nervous! But on 8 May got a BFP!!!!! and are now really excited
As far as I can calculate from the way things go in IVF, our due date is 16 Jan. I have the first scan next Tuesday and am hoping and praying that it will show a healthy bub (maybe even 2!) with a heartbeat.
Currently I am week 6-7 and the only symptoms I have had have been from all the drugs. But now that they are all out of my system I feel great! So far no sickness, no sore BBs etc. I have spoken to several other friends with Chinese backgrounds and none of them got sick, so fingers crossed I make it through unscathed(famous last words!).
So there's my back story, it's nice to see all your chat and to know I'm not the only one with questions or wondering what's going on. Hope to chat more later,
Keep smiling
M

Welcome HappyPoppy and congrats on your BFP!! also welcome to BnB, its a great site and I'm sure you'll find lots of information and people to answer any concerns or questions you have! Make sure you come over to the 1st tri section as well, there's a 'January Garnets' thread for all us ladies with babies due in Jan, a place we can get to know each other and support journeys over the next 9months!! Enjoy,

Hello Girls, here's me plunging into the chatroom waters for the first time! I'll try and use the jargon I've gleaned from reading the thread, but it may all go wrong!
Hubby and I were TTC for 2 years, no prior kiddies for either of us. Ended up having IVF due to simple problems on both our sides that stacked the odds against natural conception. We were sooooooooo nervous! But on 8 May got a BFP!!!!! and are now really excited
As far as I can calculate from the way things go in IVF, our due date is 16 Jan. I have the first scan next Tuesday and am hoping and praying that it will show a healthy bub (maybe even 2!) with a heartbeat.
Currently I am week 6-7 and the only symptoms I have had have been from all the drugs. But now that they are all out of my system I feel great! So far no sickness, no sore BBs etc. I have spoken to several other friends with Chinese backgrounds and none of them got sick, so fingers crossed I make it through unscathed(famous last words!).
So there's my back story, it's nice to see all your chat and to know I'm not the only one with questions or wondering what's going on. Hope to chat more later,
Keep smiling
M

Thats brilliant news, congratulations on your :bfp: :hugs:

Hi girls Congratulations to you all,
Can I join you? Got our :bfp: on Monday backround is TTC since Nov 04 then found out DH has azoospermia so IVF/ICSI only option first cycle private July 08 :bfn:, 2nd cycle NHS started April :bfp: or due date is 26th Jan got our 1st scan 11 Jun :happydance:

xxxxxxx

helllooo!! Congratulations! :happydance: Yeah, i'm due in January, 22nd i've worked out, based on the first day of my last period. It's still sooo early and i'm really nervous, but incredibly excited, i'm really can't believe it!!! Have a fantastic pregnancy and keep in touch :D:D Take care.x

https://bd.lilypie.com/IJibp1/.png

Hi to everyone who has recently gotten the :bfp: I keep forgetting to check on this thread.

xxx

Only found out I pregnant in last week or 2 think i bout 5-6weeks so at mo could be late Jan or Early Feb depending - had docs today so letter being sent to hospital for booking date x:hug:

Hello

Can I join please?

First baby for me and other half. Both in our forties so we are delighted! :cloud9:

Due on January 13th

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"