Anyone due in October?!

BrEeZeY

stay at home wifey&&momma
Reaction score
Jst found out im pregnant with baby number 2! my son was born oct 1st and my bump will be due in october too! haha easy to plan bday parties!!!

jst crossing my fingers cheeto is sticky!

Ive just found out im pregnant!!! Literally an hour ago!! So excited

I thought id do a test because im NEVER late, even tho its only late by 3 days! and there it was straight away bold as brass BFP!

I did 3 more to make sure i wasnt seeing things lol

Congrats hunni xxx

congrats to u too ive only known for 2 hrs haha:) my test was faint but im 1-2days late so i was gonna wait till monday but i caved and tested!

Congratulations on your bfps ladies! :) I got mine on Wednesday and was so excited I went straight to the doctors! My EDD is 7th October and this is my first baby. DH and I were only trying for 2 cycles so we feel very lucky to get pregnant so quickly :) just hoping and praying that everything will be ok because I love my beanie already! Been on :cloud9: for past 3 days but today have been really emotional! Must be hormones! :)

Congrats! I found out the other day, due October 4th :happydance:

congrats ladies im hopoing to fall preg this cycle and then ill be due 31oct but bubs will be born 3 weeks early as i have kidney problems and like breezy my first bday is oct too the 9th lol so hopefully ill join u ladies in a few weeks

congrats ladies im hopoing to fall preg this cycle and then ill be due 31oct but bubs will be born 3 weeks early as i have kidney problems and like breezy my first bday is oct too the 9th lol so hopefully ill join u ladies in a few weeks

Thank you and good luck :)

Congratulations on your bfps ladies! :) I got mine on Wednesday and was so excited I went straight to the doctors! My EDD is 7th October and this is my first baby. DH and I were only trying for 2 cycles so we feel very lucky to get pregnant so quickly :) just hoping and praying that everything will be ok because I love my beanie already! Been on :cloud9: for past 3 days but today have been really emotional! Must be hormones! :)

ahhh we should be bump buddies we are due the same day!!!!

awwww we could be bump buddies too!

Hey :flower: Im due on the 1st October so excited :happydance: congrats to you xxx

congrats to u! my son was born oct 1 2009 :) good day to be due!

Moolia! I found out the 26th as well, and also due the 7th of October :D This is sooo exciting, congrats, ladies!! I am over the moon still :cloud9:

Hi :hi: ladies I got my :bfp: last saturday but im just venturing over. This is our second baby, I did get a :bfp: last month but sadly I had an early mc so fingers crossed for this one. I was going to start a thread for october due dates and bump colours, I think Im due 5th october but Ive not had an af since mc so Im not 100% sure xxx

ahhh we should be bump buddies we are due the same day!!!!

Yay! I'd love a bump buddy :)
I'm so excited and keeping fx'd for a healthy baby. I can't believe my beany is only the size of a poppy seed! It's amazing to think that in 8 months time I'll have a little baby :):happydance:

Moolia! I found out the 26th as well, and also due the 7th of October :D This is sooo exciting, congrats, ladies!! I am over the moon still :cloud9:

Wow! How coincidental! We should be bump buddies too?! I'm so excited! Have been on a major high for the past 4 days; not been able to sleep with excitement! I am on:cloud9: :happydance: I want to go out and buy something for the baby already but DH doesn't think that's a good idea and he's probably right! :shrug:
Congratulations to you! :)

Very excited to meet the October crew! We're due with first baby on 7th october. had one round of puregon; positive blood test last monday, another one tomorrow morning to make sure levels still increasing etc. so far so good, fingers crossed it sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->