Anyone due in October?!

ooooooooooooo congrats all, they have moved the due dates and bump colous thread to the groups & disscussions forum xxx

Congratulations on your bfps ladies! :) I got mine on Wednesday and was so excited I went straight to the doctors! My EDD is 7th October and this is my first baby. DH and I were only trying for 2 cycles so we feel very lucky to get pregnant so quickly :) just hoping and praying that everything will be ok because I love my beanie already! Been on :cloud9: for past 3 days but today have been really emotional! Must be hormones! :)

ahhh we should be bump buddies we are due the same day!!!!

Yay! I'd love a bump buddy :)
I'm so excited and keeping fx'd for a healthy baby. I can't believe my beany is only the size of a poppy seed! It's amazing to think that in 8 months time I'll have a little baby :):happydance:

i know its amaxing! i feel bloated and some of my pants are getting tight already, so hard to believe, (i showed by 2 months with my son)

:cloud9:Had my bfp Yesterday have done 3 just to be sure!! So excited, just hope everything is ok!!!! Should be due October 4th!!

Well OCT 8 is what the online caculator said. My first day of last period is Jan 1. I was expecting my period on Jan 26 but it still did not come. I did a cheapie test and all 3 times it was positive. I willl go to the dr and do a blood test next week. But I am sure I am preggers because my period is never ever late. I just hope all goes well!

Hi October bumps! Congratulations to everyone on their :bfp: I'm due Oct 6 (based on last cycle) but I think it is more like Oct. 9 since I have a late ovulation. I guess I'll find out after first scan for sure.

Can I join you ladies, I got my BFP on 29/1 - due date saying 10 October!!

Please be a sticky!

hey all :hi: i'm due october too :D the 6th, this is our second baby, found out on the 26th and very excited :D

wow there are a lot of us!! :)

This is my first so naturally I'm just so lost... lol

Have you all made your first appointments yet? Mine is Feb 22 which is supposed to be the 8 week mark.

Hi everyone! I got my :bfp: Saturday! I had a faint positive on a Dollar Tree test that night, a little darker on the one I took Sunday morning then I caved and went for a FRER. Immediately TWO DARK PINK lines popped up! I was so happy. DH and I have been TTC for a few months, finally fell pregnant again but m/c twins on Christmas Day at almost 7 weeks. I haven't had AF since and had ZERO signs of O'ing so don't know how far I am. I do know that up until Thursday my FRER's were all negative, so I couldn't have O'd long ago! My 2nd child, my son, was due October 3rd and came on September 11th! So even though I will be due in October it's unlikely I will deliver then. My last baby was 5 weeks early, due 13 days after my daughter's 6th birthday! He came Feb 22nd! I am so excited. Went for my 1st Beta and had them draw progesterone levels as well because I have had 6 early m/c now. We got a huge blizzard today and it was expected all day yesterday so they closed early and don't know when they will re-open so I am having to wait for my results :wacko: but the on call doc went ahead and put me on Prometrium to be on the safe side so I feel so much better. So far I have done 5 tests and they're all positive! I bought 6 at the Dollar Tree so I'm doing those everyday to watch them get darker lol which is working!!!

congrats to you mami! Bless your heart, 6 early m/c? :hugs: I had one a long long time ago, 7 years ago, but never got pregnant again until now :)

Yeah 6 of them. It is so hard. But this time around I'm being demanding about testing just as I was with our last baby who will be 2 the 22nd! So I have a very good feeling!!! They took 13 vials of blood yesterday, did my 1st Beta and progesterone levels, recurrent loss and blood clot testing. I was suppose to have the Beta and Progesterone levels back this morning but they're closed because of the weather. But I'm not upset or feeling anxious. I feel like this one will all work out fine! Then we are DONE LOL. So God please give us this last baby, I will get my tubes tied and you will never have to hear this stuff from me again lol!

Yeah I bet the weather is crazy where you are. I don't think we'll see any of it thank goodness. We got 9 inches of snow on the 10th of last month and that's enough snow to last me for a few years :haha:

I did my beta and progesterone this morning too, not sure when I'll get the results, hopefully soon.

I'm praying for you hon!!

Thank you! I was suppose to have mine by 9AM today. But for some reason I am NOT freaking out! I just really feel like God is telling me everything will be okay and I WILL be holding my new healthy baby within the next 8 months. It's something I can't describe. Good luck with your results!!!

Hi! Just got my results back. hCG is at 3000 and progesterone 24.5. So we're all good, this puts me at 5 weeks. :) hurray!
they want me to go back in 48 hours to have it checked once again to make sure the numbers continue to climb.

Congrats!!! I want my doctor's office to open up dangit!

11th October for me but shhh! We're not telling people yet!

It was a surprise but a happy one after the initial shock. I can't quite believe it yet and am a bit detached, I think in case anything goes wrong. BUT I can't wait, Ilana will love being a big sister.

I got a faint BFP on Tuesday morning (was due around then and just had a feeling) then another faint one that evening and a stronger than the control line the following day!

I've got an appointment to see my doctor next Tuesday evening.

Finally got my 1st beta and progesterone levels back today!!! So, 36 hours after my faint positive on the Dollar Tree test and less than 24 hours after the VERY positive FRER my blood hCG was 103!!! I am SOOOO freaking glad I had them test my progesterone and give me the Prometrium because my progesterone was 9!!! So, I went in about 1 1/2 hours ago for my 2nd beta. My OB called a few minutes ago and said he wants the results TODAY! I love this man with all my heart. He said if I haven't heard from him by 4pm (CST) to call his nurse and get results. He will repeat beta Monday "if levels went up" OH HOW I HATE THOSE WORDS lol. But I told him I know they have! I've been doing Dollar Tree tests everyday and today it's the darkest their test line gets. It was so faint on Monday with FMU for being 103! But anyways, he said once it hits 1500 he'll do an u/s!!! So I'm figuring probably Tuesday, possibly Monday afternoon he'll do it!

mami, that's awesome! My hCG levels were at 3000 on Tuesday, already! I had a 2nd test done today, waiting on the results......hope they went up! I'm confident they have but wanted to make sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->