Anyone due in October?!

good luck hunni, Im just going to bed but fx'd for you :dust: xxx

Yay!!! I JUST got the call! hCG is now 457 and progesterone is up to 20 with the supplements! So I go back for my 3rd beta first thing Monday morning!!! I am so HAPPY right now! Everything is just where he wants it to be right now!

mami that's awesome!! I think progesterone is supposed to be at least 20 so that is very good news!!

From conception it's suppose to be anywhere from 9-47, so when they tested me Monday I was at the VERY low end of "normal" so it's makes me feel 110% better that I'm on the Prometrium and it's up to 20! So 2 months of the vaginal suppositories here we come!!! But it is all worth it in the end!

ohhh ok, my doctor just said they like it to be about 20. Didn't know it could be as low as 9, that's pretty cool :)
and suppository or not, YES it is totally worth it!!

hi mami! Just got my call, my hCG levels are normal too! woohoo!

hi all, i'm due in october too, the 17th. with my DS, he was due october 7th but ended up being born august 3rd!

I can't wait til Monday now! Get my 3rd beta, schedule my first ultrasound and hopefully get back all the results from the recurrent loss and blood clot testing they did. This is going to be a GREAT week, I have a good feeling! And my bb's are soooo sore lol. And morning sickness definitely kicked in full fledge this morning, I've been sick off and on but it's definitely hit full storm. I get "all day all night all 9 months sickness" lol.

hi girls-just joining this thread as well. There are 2 other threads for October in this section, one is october something and the other is autumn something.

anyhow. I found out real early on 27/1/11 at 10dpo. My EDD is 11th October. Anyhow I have had 2 previous MC so im hoping for a 3rd time lucky. All My MC testing came back clear thank god. Best of luck to us all:happydance:zz

Congrats!!!! I just had recurrent loss testing and blood clot testing drawn on Monday. They said it takes about a week for the results so I should have them early this week. I really do believe my m/c in the past were from low progesterone though. I can't wait til we start getting our u/s and post pics of our sweet little babies! And our BUMPS! I have a feeling I'm gonna be HUGE this time around lol. I would have been with my last but he dropped at 29 weeks, but I was so big by that time.

hi Mami--yeah it took my results weeks to get back--was tested for everything under the sun! I dont think mine was a progesterone problem.... However im taking progesterone cream just in case and im also taking a baby aspirin a day...taking no risks this time....heres to our healthy scans and big bumps to come our way..cant wait..xxx

Thanks very much Sideways and congrats to you too:)Xx

Had my 3rd Beta last night. Had to go to the ER for fluids, I was dehydrated. It a little more than doubled in 48 hours! Up to 953!!!!

wooohoo mami! Smooth sailing from here, or do you have to keep going back?

Well my OB said he'll do my first ultrasound when my levels hit 1500, so by tomorrow they should be 1800-2000, IDK if he'll go ahead and make me do another beta or go ahead and schedule my ultrasound. I'll be up early and get a shower so I can be there either way. DH is off the next two days. I'm excited! I'm kind of hoping he'll just go ahead and schedule me an ultrasound and squeeze me in tomorrow lol but we'll see what happens. I may just go ahead and go in to the lab early tomorrow and have my blood drawn just in case so they'll get the results back early, he said it takes about 4 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->