anyone due late september early october?? im due 1st oct need some bump buddies! :)

Congrats to everyone in our new little group!!! We've all found out nice and early, so may as well get comfy til autumn!!! haha can you believe it'll be autumn before our little buns are cooked??

Oh I know, I really didn't want to be preg over hot summer months I'm not good in the heat. But I'm hoping I won't pig out as much this time so won't put on to much weight. X

Well, with our growing numbers I think we need to come up with a name for our bump buddies group. I'm bad at names so someone think of something as the best I have come up with are below:

Team Toadstools
Little Librans (as our babies will have the starsign Libra)
Libra Bumps
Bumping Girlies

Someone has to find a better one lol!

Welcome everyone, defo the more the merrier!

Any ideas for a group name please suggest away!! I quiet like the idea of something around the Libra thing as our babies will be Librans lol, but what does everyone else think??

Can I join too. I havent been able to think of a fancy group name.

I'm due Oct 6.

Hi girls. I found out a week ago that I'm pregnant! I'm due Sept. 30th. This will be my second baby and pregnancy. I have a little girls who is 2.5. Have been feeling nauseous but not tired yet. Complete opposite from my last pregnancy, where I had almost no morning sickness but was completely wiped out. I've also started getting those awful round ligament pains in my stomach that make you double over in pain when you cough or sneeze. Somebody else in here mentioned she was getting them too. Anybody else? Congratulations to all of us preparing for our fair librans!

I love team toadstools lol! Im tired, feeling nervous which is making me feel sicky ( not sure its MS as its abit early) But im booked to see the midwife on the 18th Feb and my first scan on the 28th feb! its super exciting yet bloody terrifying all rolled into one lol! is anyone else concerned that we have picked up the pregnancies so early so more chance of chemicals...or am i being over sensitive?

Hi yes ive been getting them!! Glad you said that thought it was something to worry about. xx:happydance:

So far we have 2 votes for group name:

1 x Team Toadstools
1 x Little Librans

Come on guys give us your opinion too! :flower:

I like little Librans too! just not convinced with all this astrology stuff, especially after all this changing of signs etc so our babies maybe Virgo!

I like little Librans too! just not convinced with all this astrology stuff, especially after all this changing of signs etc so our babies maybe Virgo!

The signs are changing? I didn't know that lol

Oh yay! Can I join? I'm due September 28th, with our 1st! Super excited but very very scared! I'd love to have some friends to relate to! :)

depends on what you believe & read.... t new star sign is called Ophiuchus. It's located between scorpio and Sagittarius. which shifts some of us back and some forward, but I personally think its only those born now on who would be affected as when we were born there were only 12 signs something to do with planets etc but who the hell know! I think we ar ebest going with toadstools as they cant change lol

I heard that was all BS by some strange scientist guy. They had it all over the news here and they said it was all a huax.

I like Toadstools!!!!:baby:

Yeah I heard the same but like I said who knows and to be fair I actually dont care :rofl:
I just want a H&H 9 months and beautiful baby at the end! xx

Evening girls, how we all doing today?

I had my dr's appt this morning, it went fine apart from me turning into a blubbering hormonal mess as soon as i walked in and sat down :haha:

Anyway, my details are passed on to the midwife so just waiting on her getting in touch now.

Little toadstools for sure! This is the most exciting/ scary thing ever. I don't know how to feel but I have been peeing all the time and I keep getting cramps and pulling pains. Hopefully we have a happy and healthy nine months!!

sticky beans to all of us!

im due sept 27! yay for fall babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"