anyone due late september early october?? im due 1st oct need some bump buddies! :)

Yep, I've been getting the ligaments pains as well. Started a salsa slims class last week and its on every Wens eve....hoping I can stick it tomorrow. So tired already, had to take a nap yesterday evening and I didn't really do anything yesterday to need a nap!! I'm still on maternity leave with DS1, so can't imagine how I'll be when I have to go back to work...haha
Seems most ppl prefer Toadstools - that works for me =)

Welcome to all the newcomers!!

Hi ladies and welcome to all the new members :wave: :wave:
Glad everyone is ok!! So is everyone swaying for **Team Toadstools** ??? I'll leave it until tonite to makes sure everyone agrees :) well I'm ok pregnancy wise but got an awful cold and an eye infection in BOTH eyes so I've got to go to the doctors today and I'll have to tell them I'm pregnant so I get pregnancy safe medication so no waiting until 6weeks now ah well I'll let u ladies no how I get on.
I'm still very nervous about been so early but I'm trying not to be too scared I want to enjoy my pregnancy not live in fear the whole time (easier said than done) lol but that's my hope I'm going to stock up on fruit today for my little beany want to keep healthy also need to start drinking more water! But I don't like it :( lol anyones else thinking about what they should and shouldn't be eating/drinking?? Xxx

I prefer little librans, cool name

Well im 5 weeks today! feels nice to be officially outside the week AF was due as strange as that sounds but still very nervous wishing i hadn't found out until later like my first pregnancy as there was less worry. As for symptoms i still have none really im actually wishing for a bit of ms just so it feels real!

i would love some ms as well! x x

I don't think we can put librans as there are a few ladies who are due in september and they will be virgos xx

Good Morning Ladies

Well I am expecting my third, and I found out on Thursday so I am 4wks & 3days!

I have quite a gap between my kids, my DD will be 12 when this one puts in aan appearance and my son will be 8! So it's a bit daunting going back to the land of babies.

Have been having a few symptons sore (*)(*), went off cheese which i love and peeing way too much! Nice to see so many on here, heres to a healthy 9months:happydance:

Oh I didn't realise :rofl: my bday is 16th sep and I'm virgo I just thought it went month to month haha shows how good I am with star signs!! Lol sooo
Little librans
Or
Team toadstools?? Post ur vote now.. I'll count the votes tonite at around 9pm does that sound good to everyone??? Xx

Hiaa :D

firstly, congrats! its so exciting :happydance: I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago! sooo happy! Im not sure of my exact due date yet but its around the beginning of october! im goin 2 book a midwife appointment soon. I have an amazing 15 month old boy luke at the moment... would love him to have a sister!

Id love to be bump buddies with you :D hope you are feeling ok with this pregnancy.. iv been a bit ill so far! :wacko:

X Lisa X

Team Toadstools as If you are into astrology you will see the shift and anybabys born ealry on october may be virgos! It could be rubbish but who knows, plus imnot actually into astrology or star signs so would prefer not have that group name - however ill go with majority I guess xx

I like little librans! (but im biased because im libra) x

I like team toadstools! And yes, I am constantly thinking about what I should be eating. As for ms, I will give you girls all of mine! I was not this sick last time around, which really makes me think I am closer to seven weeks along, than four, because this is about my third or fourth week feeling ill. The ms is actually so bad I am going to go to the hospital today and get fluids. I cannot keep anything down these past few days!

ah no hun thats awful i dont envy you but i would like to feel a little queasy that way i feel better knowing all is well! x x

Glad everyone is ok!! So is everyone swaying for **Team Toadstools** ??? I'll leave it until tonite to makes sure everyone agrees :) well I'm ok pregnancy wise but got an awful cold and an eye infection in BOTH eyes so I've got to go to the doctors today and I'll have to tell them I'm pregnant so I get pregnancy safe medication so no waiting until 6weeks now ah well I'll let u ladies no how I get on.
I'm still very nervous about been so early but I'm trying not to be too scared I want to enjoy my pregnancy not live in fear the whole time (easier said than done) lol but that's my hope I'm going to stock up on fruit today for my little beany want to keep healthy also need to start drinking more water! But I don't like it :( lol anyones else thinking about what they should and shouldn't be eating/drinking?? Xxx

My major in college was nutrition-related, so I know exactly how I should be eating...but it's SO hard to stick with it! :wacko: I'm also a vegetarian...a picky one, so that doesn't help matters. :dohh: To top it off, I rarely get thirsty...I'm worried that drinking more water will be my biggest challenge. :shrug:

Hope you're all doing well today! :hugs: :flower:

My major in college was nutrition-related, so I know exactly how I should be eating...but it's SO hard to stick with it! :wacko: I'm also a vegetarian...a picky one, so that doesn't help matters. :dohh: To top it off, I rarely get thirsty...I'm worried that drinking more water will be my biggest challenge. :shrug:

Hope you're all doing well today! :hugs: :flower:

I was wondering what you eat as far as protein. I am not vegetarian, but at the moment no meat wets my appetite. I have odd cravings, which I learned is our bodies way of telling us what nutrients are lacking. I just feel so guilty that I cannot provide adequate nutrition! am also from the north east, usa!

I was wondering what you eat as far as protein. I am not vegetarian, but at the moment no meat wets my appetite. I have odd cravings, which I learned is our bodies way of telling us what nutrients are lacking. I just feel so guilty that I cannot provide adequate nutrition! am also from the north east, usa!

Ah, a fellow Northeasterner! :hugs: So you're probably experiencing a pretty cold winter as well! :haha:

I personally LOVE garbanzo beans (chickpeas)! Try eating legumes (beans, lentils, etc.) and a variety of nuts. They're packed full of protein. :thumbup: Dairy products also contain a fair amount of protein...especially yogurt and cottage cheese. Meeting your protein needs without eating meat is very feasible! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->