anyone due late september early october?? im due 1st oct need some bump buddies! :)

Oh yes is it a cold winter, and a snowy one for that matter. I cannot honestly remember having this much snow in my life! Chick peas sound delish right now! I need to brave the wet roads to do some grocery shopping.

But what about the negative blood test? I'm guessing I ovulated later and that's why it was negative. The blood was taken on the 12th January. I tested yesterday with hpt and have taken about 10 or more tests since and all positive. No idea how they will work out my due date... If they took 6th December I'd be 7 weeks tomorrow but that just can't be right.

They will date you from that until they scan you, my last period was 3rd dec, so i would be 7 weeks now, but had scan last week and dating me at 5/6 weeks

:baby:I can't stop worrying, wish i hadn't found out so soon, its opened up a whirl of issues and feelings. you would think it gets easier each pregnancy, but im more nervous this time than i have been with my other 3.

would like to get to chat to other expecting mums

Oh yes is it a cold winter, and a snowy one for that matter. I cannot honestly remember having this much snow in my life! Chick peas sound delish right now! I need to brave the wet roads to do some grocery shopping.

These harsh winters sure do make us appreciate the spring/summer! :haha:

I usually have chickpeas with pita and Tzatziki (yogurt cucumber dip)...it's a healthy and delicious meal. :thumbup:

Drive safely and have fun shopping for yummy, nutritious food! :hugs:

Gracie- I feel the same way af is supposed to be here saturday and I am panicking about bleeding.. I an hoping though enough hcg gets in my body to tel the witch off. I dunno though I am trying to be optimistic!

Hello Ladies,

This is exciting!

I put my dates in the computer working out think and it varies depending how long my cycle is not too sure) but around 30th Sept/ 1st Oct.

My boobs hurst loads and my nipples have def grown! Feel like I am waking up with a hangover in the mornings, but ok after an hour and just want to sleep lots. Anyone else?

M x

Congratulations to everyone! I would like to join please as I am expecting our first on September 30th!

So much to think about but trying not to get too excited just incase!

Hi Ladies,

I got my BFP today and I totally wasn't expecting it as we only dtd once this month!!!

I am getting AF cramps and weeing lots but thats about it. I am so nervouse and keep thinking I am going to come on!!

My due date is working out as 4th October.

This will be my second as I have a 5 yo daughter!

Congrats everyone!

Lesley x

Hi again! I am still in awe in what our bodies are doing as we sit here and type away. I still struggling to believe that I'm pregnant! I hope it's true though as I've been eating non-stop and ummmmm, errrr, well, I've been a bit windy lately. :blush:

I had to tell my doctor early as I was at the doctor's for another reason and needed to make sure I wasn't given anything that wasn't pregnancy-friendly. On the plus side to telling the doctor early, I got a letter in the mail already giving me my scan date! Come on 18th March! Also have my booking in appointment with the midwife set for the 8th March. Very excited! So go on and tell your doctors, you'll get your scan date! :thumbup:

I'm not really craving any foods yet, but I'm missing loads!!

I want to eat/drink, in no particular order: sushi, pate, runny eggs, cold cut meats, real coffee, champagne (I don't know why champagne particularly, probably because we were given a case of it from someone for Christmas, and I can't help thinking how long it's just going to sit there now), diet coke, eggs benedict..... I could go on and on. I forgot how much you're not allowed to eat pregnant.

I'm been so craving salty things. Last night I had a major craving for Munchos potato chips. I ended up eating a whole box of Special K cracker crisps sea salt flavor. With husband's help too.

I've been EXHAUSTED too. I don't think exhausted is even the word. I go to bed at 8 p.m. and sleep till 6 a.m. By noon, I could go for a nap. I long for my couch at night after work.

Thought I'd bring this thread back up before it gets lost! :flower:

How is everyone doing? :hugs:

What's the final verdict on our group name?! :shrug:

Thought I'd bring this thread back up before it gets lost! :flower:

How is everyone doing? :hugs:

What's the final verdict on our group name?! :shrug:

I have been doing better.. This ms thing, and a bad cold and the winter snow has made me miserable. My doctor called in Zofran today for me, but I have yet to leave to pick it up. Has anyone taken this drug? I have found controversial stufff about it online..

im due sept. 29th with my first so i heard the chances are that with the first its usually late. im hopeing i can make it untill oct. we dont have any oct. b days in my family

I'm October 2nd. Will be nice to talk to others due around the same time :)

so am i the only one who isnt having symptoms yet? cramps ya but not much of anything else.....my boobs hurt every now and then but not bad. i hope im one of the lucky ones who doesnt get morning sickness

Are you tired at all? I am exhausted. I come home from work around 7 and am ready for bed by 9. I used to stay up till at least midnight!

oh ya that too. i can just wake up then be tired again an hour later. its starting to go away now though i can make it through the day

I'm exhausted too but had just put it down to getting up for night feeds with LO! Unfortunately there'll not be much chance for me to nap this time round as LO only ever naps for about 30 mins. I'm really hungry, eating a lot! I was lucky last time with ms, only felt sick but never was sick so hopefully this time will be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->