Anyone due on or around 14th September?

x Helen x

Reaction score
I have just recently found out I am pregnant, after 8 long months of trying my husband and I are absolutely thrilled!

It's still very early days so don't want to allow myself to get too excited, but if all goes well then baby's due date will be 14th September. Anyone else on or near that date?

I am fairly sure the baby will be a boy as we only BD'd the day before ovulation on this cycle, so according to the Shettles method this would imply a boy - but who knows!

Meeee! From LMP my due date would be 16th september :) I'm too convinced I will have a boy as I've heard if the fathers siblings are more one than the other then that kinda means u may end up the same...he has 7 brothers! So yea...! Xx

i am currently looking a EDD 19th september if this pregnancy is a sticky.

Congratulations! I am due around 20th September with my second. I'm leaning towards boy atm as pregnancy identical to my last one! X

Congratulations everyone! I just got my due date today and this little one is due around September 18th.

We've been ttc for 2 1/2 years, and this will be our first. I have my first scan scheduled for this Friday.

Hi there! I just found out I am pregnant- 4 weeks and 6 days, according to the beginning of my last menstrual cycle. We weren't exactly trying, as we were planning on getting married first. So... although unexpected, I am really excited, and my boyfriend is just over the moon. We're going to get married in early march (I'll be around 13 weeks... and hopefully not showing!).

Which means, I need to plan a wedding from start to finish in the next 7 weeks! I am happy that this "accident" occurred with the person I was already planning on spending the rest of my life with, and with whom I am completely, utterly, without a doubt head over heels in love with.

Anyway, there is a LOT I don't know and I am pretty much entirely overwhelmed. I am looking forward to using this forum as a resource to alleviate some fears and anxieties, and establish comeraderie with women going through a similar event at the same time.

Underneath the fear, anxiety, and overwhelmed feelings, is a feeling of complete contentment and peace. Everything is going to be all right, and probably even better than I could have dreamed.

Icacat - you must be over the moon!

Ravanahleigh - a nice surprise then :) a wedding and a baby, busy times ahead!

Hey x Helen x, I didn't realize you had a group :dohh: Well I hope you'll still join in on the other group :hugs: As for all you other wonderful expectant mothers who are also expecting in September... "HI, Im due in September too.. YAYYY FOR SEPTEMBER" :happydance: lol, I have a group as well!! Come check it out and join on in if you'd like with me on this beautiful journey :hugs::cloud9:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/855656-remember-september-2012-mamas.html

Congratulations girlies!

icacat - that's fantastic, I love to hear of these stories where couples have tried for such a long time and finally had their dreams come true, it's very heartwarming. You must be absolutely thrilled.

Ravanahleigh - I think that's wonderful that you will be pregnant on your wedding, makes it so magical and when you show your child the photos one day you can explain to him/her that he/she was there inside your tummy!

pinkandfluffy - your little one in your profile pic is gorgeous, I just wanna pinch his little cheeks!

How is everyone getting on with symptoms? I have had sore boobs but not much else until today when morning sickness kicked in BIG TIME. Not actually been physically sick yet but I have been very close all day. I hate that feeling when your mouth fills with saliva and you just know you're going to throw up, but then don't lol. It's horrendous, but at the same time I am smiling to myself as it's just more evidence that bubz is still in there and doing just fine, so in that respect I am kinda enjoying it hehe!

Thank u - he's delicious now that was almost 18 months ago, sob!!!

I know what you mean, symptoms always reassured me, yet this time I've got hardly any other than serious exhaustion!!

My amazing mil is having D for me after work tomorrow so I plan to snoooooze!!!

Oh I do have the sore boobs too!

I feel for you with the nausea - I always felt with my first pregnancy if I could just be sick I'd feel better, the queasiness with no relief of puking was pants! I hope it passes soon for you!

Does anybody have any appointments or scans booked yet? Xx

Thank u - he's delicious now that was almost 18 months ago, sob!!!

I know what you mean, symptoms always reassured me, yet this time I've got hardly any other than serious exhaustion!!

My amazing mil is having D for me after work tomorrow so I plan to snoooooze!!!

Oh I do have the sore boobs too!

I feel for you with the nausea - I always felt with my first pregnancy if I could just be sick I'd feel better, the queasiness with no relief of puking was pants! I hope it passes soon for you!

Does anybody have any appointments or scans booked yet? Xx

I have my first prenatal appt next Tuesday on the 24 :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"