Anyone due on or around 19th Feb?

Jayneypops

Mum to 2 Fairy Princesses
Reaction score
Our DD2 is due on 19th Feb and I get the feeling she may be early! DD1 was 2 days over but my waters went as a slow trickle 48 hours beforehand so technically it all kicked off bang on time.

Would love to hear from anyone due around the same time!

I'm due Feb 16th but not expected to make it. My DD came all on her own at 38+ 5 :flower:

I'm due feb 17th! i'm a FTM so not really sure what to expect, but i have a feeling this little guy will be early too. i've been measuring big all along and now i'm measuring with extra fluid- i'm so big i literally feel like i'm going to pop!

I'm due 14th Feb Ds came 10 days late expecting the same again xx

Feb 18th, expecting to be very late based on family history.

I'm having a section on 19th Feb so mine is def arriving then. With my first it was agonising waiting and not knowing when they might come

Hi, I have a 3yo son already. Our baby girl is due on 21st Feb, DS was 2 days late so if she follows the same pattern would arrive on 23rd, my birthday!!

Is anyone working? I'm a primary school teacher and finish next Friday, can't wait!

my last day is the day I'm due :-/ xx

I'm due the 28th with DS2. I also have a feeling he'll be early.
I was induced with DS1 at 36+4 weeks because of poor growth and I feel like this pregnancy is heading the same way.
with my first I put on 15lbs by the time I had him.
I'm now 33+4 weeks and have only put on 11lbs, I really don't see me putting on another 4lbs in 3 weeks.

Im due 17th and due baby number 2.. you girls excited, nervous, organised? I'm very organised... very organised for centerparcs next weekend hahahahaha. X

I'm due on Feb 22nd with #2. My DS was born near due date (same as PP, waters went at a steady trickle at 39+6, but contractions never started so was induced after 48 hours. DS was born 2 days after due date) so I'm really curious how this one will go!

Desperately hoping for a VBAC!

Im due 17th and due baby number 2.. you girls excited, nervous, organised? I'm very organised... very organised for centerparcs next weekend hahahahaha. X

Excited, nervous... Not very organised!

I'm almost organised. theres still a few more bits I need to get and need to wash some more baby bits then I am all ready for this baby to come, the closer to term the better, as much as I want this pregnancy to be over with. I think the only good thing about it has been feeling him move

I'm getting the jitters now, wasn't this way with DD, but I guess I know what to expect this time so I'm pretty nervous lol. Almost organised, few last minute things to get.. and finish my labour bag :dohh: oops!

Hi, I have a 3yo son already. Our baby girl is due on 21st Feb, DS was 2 days late so if she follows the same pattern would arrive on 23rd, my birthday!!

Is anyone working? I'm a primary school teacher and finish next Friday, can't wait!

I can't imagine teaching and being so far long! Impressed! I was a primary teacher for 5 years (had to resign due to moving countries) do you teach the littlies?
I'm due Feb 21. Feeling big and not fully organised yet. Task for tomorrow- buy nursing bras and nighty!

I'm still working full time. I also finish next Friday! I'll be 36 weeks...

I will be taking 6-ish months off, going back August 11th. How much leave are you ladies taking?

I'm planning on taking about 12 months off. I finished at Christmas because our place shut down for 3 weeks so there didn't seem much point in going back in Jan. I'm freelance though so I've essentially ended my contract and am now unemployed; I'll have to hunt for a new one when I decide to go back to work. This is what we've been saving for though so I'm not too worried - it's nice not having any deadlines dictated to me by an employer :)

Ill join here too... By lmp I should be Feb 15 but I have long cycles and by O and ultrasounds feb 21 is more accurate... Working until 38 weeks and hopefully taking a year off if money allows!

My due date by LMP is February 24th, but they booked me for a C- Section for February 14th. But I'm kinda hoping I go before that. I'm not organized at all! I haven't started packing anything! Oy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->