Anyone due on or around 19th Feb?

Good luck capegirl! Let us know :flower:
Swiss, I'm hoping for the same! I jokingly said "see you Tuesday, if not before then" as I was leaving my appt... we can dream ;)

Me too Popples! Here's to some fresh babies within the next 3 weeks! I'm going for a walk this morning with my mommies-to-be group, hopefully that helps him move down. Bit tired after getting up every few hours to drink/wee last night. eeeer.

I'm due feb 28th but having a section feb 21st. maybe earlier depending on how baby's growth goes this week.

Hi ladies just got back from my 37 week appt. I'm 2cm dilated and 50% effaced

I'm due the 13th but hoping baby arrives a day late on valentine day! DD wa a week early so who the heck knows :)

Urgh, I feel really fed up tonight :(. Fat, uncomfy, tired from being awake at random hours in the night and bored of my own company. DH is spending all his evenings painting the nursery so it's an evening of TV alone again. I've already had a bath and a nap. Maybe I need to find a good book to get lost in...

I am encouraged. Scheduled c section on feb. 18 and I go earlier I'm going to try for a vbac. I was 4 cm when my water broke with dd at. 39 weeks and went to 10 in four hours. Needed a section because her heart rate dropped and cord was wrapped all around her. Hoping if I labor quickly I might be able to avoid a section so progress is good!

Im due 15th feb - team yellow :) my little girl was 16 days late (induced in the end) but I'm reallyyyyyyy hoping this little one comes sooner for me :-( :-( x x x

I hear ya, popples! I've been up at 1 am til 3 am every night for the last 3 nights! I actually slept through the night last night and got up at 9am which is late for me these days ;) I'm so uncomfortable and irritable that I don't even want to talk to anyone including my mom. DH is the only one who doesn't get on my nerves, which is odd since I'm with him all the time ;) When I'm up at ungodly hours, I find myself reading the literature from our birth class, which includes breastfeeding tips, and then every night I have a nightmare about breastfeeding! In one of them, my son started out being 6 weeks old and by the next feeding, he was a teenager demanding to be fed! SO creepy!

Haha, pregnancy dreams are ridiculous aren't they? I've been listening to my birthing meditations when I'm awake at night. They send me straight to sleep if I listen to them at 9pm but at 4am they seem to have no effect at all! :shrug:

Everyone is hoping to go early, has anyone actually had their baby early? My little guy surprised me at 35+6 and became a January baby! He's perfectly healthy and only had to be monitored for a couple hours in the nursery. Anyways, I hope you all get to hold your babies soon!!

Yeah? What makes you want a Valentines Baby? I'm curious cause my C Section was originally booked for that day, and I wasn't happy, so I would love to hear from you why you would like that to give me A different perspective.

I just couldn't think of anything more romantic :) giving my oh a baby on valentines day! Plus I know a few people who were born on the 14th and love their birthday. I'm a sap though! X

Oh that's nice :) I'm a sap too. For me I was thinking of my son and his future having to share his special day with everyone else. Trying to go out to dinner as a family would be difficult and if his future wife wanted to celebrate that day, then I would feel sad for her.

Ahh ladies it sounds like there are plenty of us out there wanting our babies to hurry up! I am 37+3 and feeling mEGA uncomfortable now. I feel sure that this baby will be early but maybe its just wishful thinking! Got lots of symptoms that seems to match early labour stuff but then I think they are more likely just to be late pregnancy things (Lower back pain, cramping/period pains, pressure on pelvis, nausea and incredibly tired despite sleeping well. I am also thirsty constantly!

Such a wonderful times :)!

I'm 38w today, losing hope for my early baby, but DD was 38+5 so I'm trying to stay patient! My BH are more frequent and stronger, but who knows if they're helping me any. Just want Tuesday to get here so I can find out if I've progressed at all! If I get to 40+3 then I have to book an induction and byebye out of hospital birth :cry: just have to trust my body I guess! So ready to meet my little boy

Oh that's nice :) I'm a sap too. For me I was thinking of my son and his future having to share his special day with everyone else. Trying to go out to dinner as a family would be difficult and if his future wife wanted to celebrate that day, then I would feel sad for her.

Ah but he will be spoilt rotten though :flower:

Hi girls! :wave:

Well, after a very promising (or so I thought) week 37, its all been quiet on the BH/contraction front since last Friday! :dohh: Have resigned myself to 41+ sth for this baby... :(
On the upside, I finish work this week! :happydance: I am SO ready for that!!!!!!!!!

Have a good day all! :D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"