Anyone due on or around 19th Feb?

I'm due on the 13th Feb. Lo was born 5 days late. I hope not though as I feel like I'm ready to pop soon and feel like I can't walk for long or anything.

We are very similar !!! I am due on feb 19 with dd2. And looks like our dd1 are the same exact age?!??

My waters broke at 39 weeks w dd. resulted in emergency c section. I have a c section booked for feb 18 but thinking I might go earlier. If i do I might try for vbac

Im due Feb 19th with a girl too!! I also have a feeling she will arrive early

Thanks for all the replies!
I am now off work using up some annual leave before starting maternity leave officially on 29th Jan :)

I am due Feb 26 with a little girl too!

Have a feeling she will come a lot earlier though. Have a cervical stitch which is coming out in 2 weeks so technically i suppose she could come anytime after then!!

I can't imagine teaching and being so far long! Impressed! I was a primary teacher for 5 years (had to resign due to moving countries) do you teach the littlies?
I'm due Feb 21. Feeling big and not fully organised yet. Task for tomorrow- buy nursing bras and nighty!

With DS, I only taught up to about 24 weeks, then it was summer hols, then I was back into school but without a class until 34 weeks. I thought the same about teaching in third tri! This time around though, the way the term fell I just had to carry on, but it's not too bad actually. I teach Y2 but it was my last day in class today, am writing French plans for the whole school next week and then I have 4 weeks to chill (hopefully!) :)

I'm still working full time. I also finish next Friday! I'll be 36 weeks...

I will be taking 6-ish months off, going back August 11th. How much leave are you ladies taking?

I'll probably go back just before the summer holidays so that my full time pay kicks in again, and we are looking into transferring a bit of my maternity leave to my husband so that we can all have the summer holidays off together. I had 2 years part-time while DS was young but think I will need to go back full time this time, and DH who earns quite a bit less than me will maybe reduce his hours. Am ever so lucky to have my mum look after DS on the days he's not at nursery, not quite sure how it's all going to work out with two, but will cross that bridge when we come to it!

I'm due the 15th of February but doctor thinks she'll be a little early.

im due 18th of Feb. hoping i go early, all my other 3 i went over, with my first was 11 days my second was 4 days and my third was 5 days
really uncomfortable now and would love for her to come early I've been taking EPO to help soften the cervix fingers crossed.

No signs as of yet but the midwife said baby's head is fully engaged so he's in position and ready to go! :haha:

Hi all! :wave: :blush:

I'm due Valentine's Day but fully expecting to go at LEAST a week over (esp after ob/gyn said as much at my appointment yesterday - NOTHIN' goin' down there yet!.. :roll:) My daughter was a full 2 weeks late b4 I was induced, and Kilian was 9 days over, naturally.
Hope everyone is ok! :hugs:
xx

Thanks for the replies! :)

I met my MW yesterday and she said the baby is nice and low in my pelvis, and with the period pains and backache Ive been having she 'joked' about only giving me a week! Well I think it was a joke :)

Either way though I can't see me making it to 19th Feb. My guess is the 1st week of Feb I think…………..

Hi, I have a 3yo son already. Our baby girl is due on 21st Feb, DS was 2 days late so if she follows the same pattern would arrive on 23rd, my birthday!!

Is anyone working? I'm a primary school teacher and finish next Friday, can't wait!

I'm due Feb. 20, but have a section scheduled for 39 weeks. I'm teaching up to 38 weeks.

Hello!
I'm due Feb 24th, and I have a feeling I won't make it that far. My baby's been head down forever (his favourite position) and "dropped" in the pelvis around 33 weeks, since that's when I started feeling intense pressure and a constant need to run to the bathroom! Other than that, no symptoms just BH. I've put down a tarp on the drivers' seat of my car today, just in case, since I am now 36 weeks. I've had 5 friends go early, with the latest giving birth at 38 weeks this past weekend! If my baby comes early, it'll be fine by me since I am SO uncomfortable and irritable, but I don't want him to be premature so I will hold out til 37 weeks ;)

Yay! 37 weeks today - my baby is cooked! Think I've had a couple of very mild BH over the last couple of days too. My belly has been quite tight and hard :)

Less happy about being awake for two hours during every night but I suppose it's good practice...!

Congrats on a fully cooked bub! :thumbup:

I'm having BHs/contractions/cramps A LOT during the night these days but it doesn't seem to want to truly get started yet... I keep hoping I'll not go over that's all; would be a nice change!

:hugs: all!

That sounds promising, at least. There's obviously a lot going on in there! :)

I had a check yesterday, expecting to be at least a cm.. nope, only half cm dilated. Booooo! Couldn't have my sweep, so now to wait until Tuesday for my next check

I had a check yesterday, expecting to be at least a cm.. nope, only half cm dilated. Booooo! Couldn't have my sweep, so now to wait until Tuesday for my next check

Bummer Hun! I have an appt in two hours, hoping they will check me. Last pregnancy I was 2 cm dilated at 37 weeks. Hoping for at least the same!

Oh poop...
I have my next apmt on Tuesday too; that'll have me at 38+4... Here's hoping I: a.Dont' make it that far, ha ha ha or b. am a LITTLE bit dilated by then! :wacko:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->