• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due to ov feb 10th?

But my temps dropped?????? :(

haha, true...but i started af well above the coverline last cycle so i'm sure this will be the same this cycle. I can tell it's coming. :sad1:

Hmmmmm... Maybe its just playing tricks. I guess well just have to wait it out ? :hugs:

Yep, that's what I'm doing. Just waiting it out now. :shrug:

Fx'ed for you...that she stays away for 9 months!! I want you to be due in november!! Turkey baby!

Katertots...awe..saw that you just started another cycle...:hug: christmas baby??? :D

hahaha... i wish i was due in november! next cycle would probably give me a christmas baby (if af comes 18-20th then due date is dec 23-25th) right smack over christmas! am seriously considering holding back on ttcing next cycle cuz i dont really want a xmas baby! :/ we'll see what DH says :) hopefully i wont be too far behind you on getting my bump!

aw andrea i am soooo pleased for you :) video is fab. brandi fingers crossed for you this month, dont forget i felt like af was coming and i didnt feel pregnant lol.

well i have been really rough :( doc says its bcos i am nearly 32 this time and bcos its baby number 4 it will take its toll more. had a hospital trip tuesday night as i passed out and i am now signed off work. got constant headaches, sickness and light headedness. i am booking in with the midwife monday 21st (2days before my birthday) and first scan in approx 5wks :)

also bcos of the pains in my vag they doc thinks its spd again which has really upset me bcos i remember the pain i had with it when i was preg with my last one :(

also my mood has been really low as i am feeling so lonely :(

Katertots...awe..saw that you just started another cycle...:hug: christmas baby??? :D

Hey :) I am doing good, but my cycle did start :( I cant worry about it anymore ya know. It is what it is, just give it to god. I am on cd 12 and supposed on cd 16-18. So we shall see. :)

Glad you are doing well and to see everything is going great with the baby :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Katertots :-(
How's everyone else doing? I'm getting increasingly worried that this isn't my month. Had no symptoms really other than a few twinges here and there and sore boobs, but the boobs are a monthly sign of AF for me so I'm sure it's not my month I'm still going to wait until my birthday to test, which is 23rd, but I'm due AF on 22nd so I expect I will see the witch arrive by then
How's everyone feeling? Any testers yet?
Baby dust xxx

yeah, brandi did you test?

babysmith, fx'ed you get that birthday :bfp:!!

katertots, love the positive attitude, that well go far during this TTC process.

Thanks Andrea! How are you feeling? Have you told anyone other than your DH yet? I think I would be too excited to keep it in when I finally get pregnant...
xxx

Thanks for asking babysmith, I honestly try to be sensitive about talking about my pregnancy with TTCers because I don't want to make anyone feel like I am rubbing it in or make anyone feel resentful. I remember how hard it was being on the other side and how jealous I would be of all my pregnant friends. Which is totally natural.
I actually am feeling better then I have in awhile...I got sick last week and since I cant really take anything for my cold and I have this little bean sucking energy and nutrients out of me, I felt really awful. On top of that morning sickness struck its ugly head...comes and goes. I am wearing seabands which helps.

I work in a laboratory with hazardous chemicals, radiation, etc so I had to tell the lab manager so I could make proper adjustments in my routine for my safety. But then the news sort of spread through my lab. My SIL was so excited she posted on Facebook that we are expecting so then it sort of leaked on facebook. My boss still doesn't know, but most people do now. My baby has a heartbeat and is developing properly, so I feel that its at a safe point for others to know.

Also, I gained a TON of weight...I am sort of an average build, not underweight, not overweight. I think alot of its liquid, cuz I have gained 15lbs!! My scale has a fat % thing and my fat % has actually decreased. And since I got pregnant I have been doing lots of prenatal exercises and eating really well. Also, my bbs are at least a cup size bigger. None of my bras fit!! This weekend going shopping for new ones.

Wow - It all sounds so inconvenient but so wonderful! You shouldn't feel bad about talking about it, although I do feel a pang of jealousy but in a good way! It's only natural for us to want it to be our turn!
So mosty everyone knows then - I don't think I'll be able to wait to tell everyone as I want to talk about it for as long of the 9 months as possible lol.
I'm gald you're doing well. Any hopes fo rthe sex or any names yet? I know it's a little early but I have mine already and I'm not even pregnant yet! lol
xxx

oooh..what are your names going to be babysmith??

I know what you mean, pregnancy is all I want to talk about!!!

For a boy, we are still sort of debating. We love the name Benjamin, but in my husband's family the first born male's middle name is always marshall. Benjamin Marshall, BM. Yikes!! And our last name starts with an S. So it would be BMS or BS. I really like the sound of it, its the initials that are the problem, what do you think?

For a girl, it will be Josephine Lynne.

The other option we are thinking if its a boy is solomon. I really want to name our baby after my ancestors that were killed in the holocaust, but my husband is not Jewish and does not want overly Jewy names (as he calls it). So alot of the names are out of the question, like Shlomi, Moses, Abraham, Judah, Leviticus.

Aaah. Some lovely names there. Could you not chose a name that means something lovely in Jewish or to the Jewish Faith?
My names are Olivia and Samuel :)
I've got to wait until Wednesday to test this month - soooo long! What were your symptoms in your 2ww? xxx

2WW, I had blood in my nose, metallic taste in my mouth, dizziness, fatigue, but honestly not a whole lot of symptoms. My temps had me convinced it was an anovulatory cycle and I even went skiing during implantation time and it somehow implanted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->