• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due to ov feb 10th?

Yes i am planning more lol been trying for 9 cycles now.So it can't be that bad, i can't wait for the toilet to be my best friend again lol

Fx'ed you get your :bfp: soon. I puked for the first time yesterday.Hope its not the start of full blown ms.

Yes i am planning more lol been trying for 9 cycles now.So it can't be that bad, i can't wait for the toilet to be my best friend again lol

Fx'ed you get your :bfp: soon. I puked for the first time yesterday.Hope its not the start of full blown ms.

Thank you and congrats on your pregnancy hope you have a happy and healthy 40 weeks

I have my first scan tomorrow...excited and nervous at the same time!!

congrats! you'll have to come back and let us know how it went, andrea!

So my scan was a little disappointing. I am not quite six weeks, but my doctors office was going by LMP which was jan 18th so that makes me 7 weeks on the dot...but since I was tracking ovulation I am 5 weeks 6 days. So it was too early to see the heartbeat and I am going in again next week. Little disappointing and alittle stressing, but I have looked at lots of websites and my bean looks about in between 5 and 6 which is about right and where it should be. here is a website that has some nice sonograms at different ages: https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html#week4

you can compare those with mine and tell me what you think.

will feel much better after next week and I can see the heartbeat and know its viable. Trying to be positive and optimistic. And feel lucky that I get to see my baby grow over a week.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi andrea! your scan looks great, it looks so big and healthy! i knwo it's disappointing and hard not to hear the heartbeat and everything but remember from your journal you said you were gonna try to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy! so relax, breathe, the scan with the heartbeat will come sooner than you think! <3

2ww is treating me well, i am actually not thinking about symptoms too much. been keeping myself busy with homework. the only thing i really noticed is my right nipply being tingly/sore... but that's it. and tiredness but then i am always tired! LOL. i think next week ill be in trouble though cuz it's spring break so i'll have more time to come on BnB and be influenced by my ttc girls to poas.. hehe.

I was just reading up on early ultrasounds and it looks like my bean is hitting all the right milestones...

There is a yolk sac, fetal pole and gestational sac. And its very unusual to hear a heartbeat in the 5th week. It should start in a few days...I have a scan again next tuesday...Hopefully it will be there beating strong!!

I have so much to do at work and BnB distracts me too much!! Getting in the way...I am a BnB addict on and a poas addict...have I showed you the amount of IC I have peed on?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
MY POAS addiction!!

Attachments

• photo 2 08-15-22.jpg
    photo 2 08-15-22.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
  • photo 1 08-15-22.jpg
    photo 1 08-15-22.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 5
I was just reading up on early ultrasounds and it looks like my bean is hitting all the right milestones...

There is a yolk sac, fetal pole and gestational sac. And its very unusual to hear a heartbeat in the 5th week. It should start in a few days...I have a scan again next tuesday...Hopefully it will be there beating strong!!

I have so much to do at work and BnB distracts me too much!! Getting in the way...I am a BnB addict on and a poas addict...have I showed you the amount of IC I have peed on?

hahahahhaha yes, i saw on your journal, good gracious you are a gold champion at poas!!! LOL and i know what yo umean about bnb being so distracting.. i had to restrain myself from going on bnb all day while i did homework! LOL

hey ptr...have you tested yet??? hehehe...so I had my scan and there was a heartbeat!! My bub grew a whole 7mm and is now 9 mm crown to rump...:D

here is a video about it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FW3mkrKhoE&feature=player_embedded

congrats!!!! just in time for 7 weeks mark!!! so sweet!

i'm 11dpo, havent tested. pretty sure af is on her way though since my temps started dropping. :sad1: oh well, there's always next cycle.

PTR, don't count yourself out until the :witch: comes...temp dips don't really mean much unless its below the cover line...try an OPK...see if its positive...if it is...its likely you are PG!! Do it!! ;)

hahahaha, we'll see! if af doesnt come in the next couple days then i'll test! can't really justify myself for wasting a frer if i can wait a couple more days. :)

ptr.. you are sooo strong! I tested from 10dpo on last month until af! Im going to try to hold out until af is late this month though, since just one disappointment a month is enough! :)

mrshanna, thanks! i almost tested at 11dpo but when i saw that my temp dropepd that morning I changed my mind and decided to stick to my original plan: not testing till im a day late for af! my af is due on the 20th so testing the 21st. pretty sure af is coming this weekend though, bet you it's gonna come 2ish days early and that would be on the 18th (this friday). sucks. :sad1:

mrshanna, how do you feel this cycle?

ptr, you have so much more self control then me!! I always pee on a bunch of sticks each cycle...probably spent $100s on tests!! LOl.

LOL you are MAD!!!! just mad, i tell you! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->