Anyone due to ov feb 10th?

sorry about your :bfn: katertots...:hugs: Your still not out yet...a girl in another thread didn't get her :bfp: until 14DPO. Everyone's different. Fx'ed.

ptr my DH is a lawyer so when we fight he takes everything down to the letter...it can be so frustrating! He has been working so much lately that he hasnt been around enough to fight. What do you study? I sometimes would get EWCM before I o...but maybe it means you will o soon!! Fingers crossed this is your cycle!!

Taffaman...I am downright exhausted too. All the time. Other then that ok...get to go get a scan next week to hear the heartbeat!! Woohoo!!

happy 5 weeks, andrea!!! yeah, my DH is an agricultural pilot (in another word, he's a cropduster) but he's one of the most stubborn people i've ever had the privilege of meeting! LOL.. i love him to death though its just one of those days that i'm all :grr::ninja::grr:! I am studying equine science at university of minnesota, i am hoping to set up my own therapeutic riding program for children and adults of physical, mental and/or social disabilities. i checked my cm only once today and i had a glob of ewcm but rest were cream so im not sure what the heck to think. didn't use preseed when we bded today cuz i didnt get a pos opk yet but im sure once i get a pos opk ill use preseed for sure just in case i'm out of ewcm.

I am rubbish at riding, would love to learn more. the therapeutic equine class sounds lovely! I actually study intellectual disability (the neuroscience of mental ******ation) and its very rewarding. I work with a mouse model and do alot of genetics and gene therapies (yes i have ******** mice). Its nice to do something to make the world a better place. DH is a lawyer and I am afraid works for the man. So its good that one of us does our part. :D
This first trimester is so rough, just feeling awful today...want to fast forward the next 7 weeks...taking it one day at a time!! hopefully when you get your :bfp: this month you won't have quite as many symptoms.

Good luck on the :sex: at least the weekend is almost here...and you will most likely o sometime this weekend, but remember :spermy: can live inside you for several days so your fertile period is now!! Get to bd with some preseed. Make that :baby:

thanks dr gomp! if you go to my journal you'll see that i just actually got as close to a positive opk as ive ever had! (last 2 cycles i had the digitals so i never knew whether i was close to my surge or not) but this time i had internet cheapies and it's telling me that i am definitely ovulating! i was so worried that i wasn't ovulating! i am so excited! off to bd :D :D :D

p.s. i'm gonna come over to your preg journal and start stalking you! :D :D

Awe thats great news ptr!!! I remember how excited I was last month when I got my first hint of a line on an opk! Your equine therapy sounds wonderful. My sister had an arabian when i was a kid, and I loved to ride. Im getting ready to go back to school and finish my undergraduate degree in psycology. I would love to be a counselor/therapist for kids.:awww:

i have such a passion for riding and i find i really enjoy teaching people how to ride so therapeutic riding programs sounds so much fun too!

mrshanna, thank you! i am really excited! i feel so much better cuz the last 2 cycles had me really worried, thinking i didnt ovulate at all! but this cycle we haev a real good shot... with opks and temping i should be able to have alot more info on where i am in the cycle.. and also i used preseed for the first time, it really did feel natural. DH couldn't even tell the difference!

Can people who are slightly normally take this therapeutic riding class? That sounds fun. :D

slightly normal??? :rofl: yesssss.... i consider myself slight normal and i ride! i almost bought a horse myself, he was a quarter horse, a chestnut color.. real amazing horse and I made an offer on him but the owner wanted WAY too much money for Bubba... i considered buyin him for the counteroffer price but after talking to my good friend and asking her if she thought it was worth it to buy Bubba for that much money, she said no because it just were too much money and I would always have other opportunities to buy a horse that is cheaper but just as good as Bubba, if not better! So I had to let go of the idea of owning Bubba. i was sad for a bit but now i am over it!

congrats on your positive opk ptr!! I always use the internet cheapies!! Fx'ed this is the cycle for you. Oh and your dogs are adorable! We live in a highrise apt building so we just have a cat...but he is potty trained which is nice!

It's not as dark as the control line so I wouldn't consider it a positive just yet, gonna see what tomorrow's morning opk will say... but I'll take that close-to-a-positive anyday!

Fx'ed ptr!! how many do you take a day? I was taking 2-3 a day and I didn't get my positive until CD23.

Hi Katertots...feeling tired, nauseous and dizzy. Also my breasts are getting huge. In a few days I get to hear the heartbeat~!! yay!!

i got my :bfp: on the opk this morning!! no way it could NOT be a positive, it is so dark!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/gglzguppyz/ttc/IMG00432-20110304-0606.jpg

i am gonna pee again this afternoon and see if it turns positive still and if it does i'm gonna test my clearblue digital and see if it gives me a smiley or not... cuz if it doesnt then i know its not sensitive enough for me or defective or something like that cuz i never got a smiley and i did test 3 times a day with those and i started early last cycle as well. :grr: so weird how i got a super dark line on the opk which indicates i do have strong LH surges and not low like some ladies thus CB shoudl have read it the last 2 cycles... What the french toast????? but i'm over it, i'm just happy the internet cheapies came out great for me! i love them!

ptr....the last one looks positive!! congrats!! go get to :sex: make that baby!! so we can both be due in november!! Yay for a turkey day baby!!

good luck ptr!!! really do wish u all the best of luck in getting your BFP this month :)

xxx

yeah!!! I bd this evening already and i did yesterday and the day before! I am planning on covering the next 2-3 days! it's a lot of work and my DH and I are already burned out but we're determined! :D

I broke one of my rules (i tend to try not to look up due dates and stuff while ttcing) but if i do conceive this cycle, i'll be due November 28th! (i don't know my dpo yet but we'll find out when my temp spike and hopefully we will have an estimate of when i conceived) but yeah, it's around november 28th.

when are you due again?

thanks so much Rachel!! i am so excited that i got a pos opk!! i am really hoping the preseed helped alot too! <3 how are you?? havent talked to you for a bit!

lol ptr i think a lot of us are guilty of looking ahead to check due dates lol omg i am keeping everything crossed for you :thumbup:

im ok ta hun, not been on much bcos ive been soooooooooooo tired :( im due november 2nd. so excited lol. everyone is getting on my nerves though, treating me like im fragile lol.

xxxx

ha that's crazy, you just answered me my question to andrea about her due date.. you both are due november 2nd! and my niece and DH's best friend's daughter were both born november 2nd 2010 (same year and the funny thing is the mommies were both due november 8th but both went in early on the same day and gave birth the same day too!)

it was so funny to hear stories of them at the hospital. one mutual friend would go to visit DH's best friend, kelly and they'd see my DH's family there and go "oh hey are you here to visit kelly and kyra and their new baby?" and theyre like "no, jessica and jarod is here with their new baby too!"so they had to go over to see jarod and jessica after visiting with kyra and kelly! talk about hitting 2 birds with a stone with just one visit at the hospital! :haha:

okay i'm done ramblin! i am happy to hear that you are doing fab with your pregnancy so far! <3

Wow thats def a positive OPK!!! I have never seen a test line that dark! You had a super-surge:haha:!!!

As for the previous months, maybe your level of Lh differs from month to month. I dont think my body does anything the same way two cycles in a row.:shrug:

Glad to hear the expecting ladies are doing well!

mrshana what days did you take your clomid?? Are you worried about conceiving twins, I have my first scan next week and I will thankfully know how many and whether its implanted in the right place.

ptr, fx'ed for you, hopefully this will be your month and you can join the chrysanthe-mums!! yay!!

Rachel, I know how you feel about the exhaustion. Thursday was really rough, Friday was better (spent the second half of thursday working in bed). And this morning I got to sleep in and BD for the hell of it (very nice). Libido is now going up...Oh hormones.
Have you seen the Dr yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"