Anyone due to ovulate around Nov. 3rd?

someone23

Reaction score
Im starting over again with a fresh new cycle in hopes of conceiving.. FX'D and GL to all you ladies.. November is a very important month for me.. I have a birthday and I conceived my son in this month who is now 6 years old.. hope all goes well with this cycle!!

Im due to ovulate around then as well - its my CD1 today :) Good luck to you and all the other ladies as well!!!

Hi.

I'm not sure the exact date I'm due to ovulate but my 'fertile period' is estimated to be from 27th oct - 3rd november so around about the same time as you.

Would be great to keep in touch, esp in the 2WW

X

I am due to O around Oct 30th so not that far off (it could be a few days after that as well, because I don't always O on time). I O late in my cycle, so I am already on CD 15 :(

My ovulation time should be Nov 2nd - 9th AND my birthday is in November as well. This is my second month trying. GOOD LUCK TO YOU! Keep me updated and I will let you know too.

i'm due to OV on the 2nd! dh has his SA on the 2nd and we can't BD two days before!

Nov 2nd is my bday.. so i kno im going to bd.. 1 day before ov is due.. fx'd.. =-)

my Fertile dates are 10-28 0 11-2 with O supposed to be on the 2nd! We are on 100 mg of clomid this month also so hopefully this will be our month Ladies!! GL to all!!!

my chart predicts my O on Nov. 3rd :)
This will be my first month using OPK's and I have a 25 day cycle so we'll see if that's when my O is really happening or not!

My fertile days are supposed to be Oct. 27- Nov. 2... I'd love to stay in touch because the 2WW is awful!!! It would be great to have some girls to chat with :)

Good luck and lots of :dust:

How are all you girls getting on?

My fertile period began yesterday and is right up until 3rd nov according to the ovulation calculator. I noticed some (what I think was) fertile CM today so that would make sense.

We BD'd wed and yesterday and will BD again once my DH gets in tonight, so fingers crossed!

Hoping to BD maybe Sunday and Tuesday too. Do you think that will be too much? Don't want to make DH's little swimmers ineffective!

Sorry if TMI! It's interesting to know how often others are BDing though!

X

Every other day is apparently the optimum amount of BD :)

I'm due for ovulation on the 5th Nov and my cycle is about 38 days long. I used an OPK today and it was negative, should have known but trying to use agnus castus to shorten my cycle, whether it'll work though :wacko:

Lets stick together ladies and hopefully we'll all get our BFP's November :thumbup:

BDing too much could cause the swimmers to decrease.. So it is best to BD a day before O and the day of.. Some women get noticeable symptoms during O.. like me.. I tend to have pain on one side of my fallopian tube. thats how i know im O.. When i feel that pain that is when i BD.. sure enough I got a BFP.. but it ended in a MC.. Fingers crossed and GL

I am just confused now when I ovulate at all so now just anxious and planning to BD more! I told my hubs, "I don't think you are ready for what's coming" :haha: (he loved that)... Anyway, I know it won't be everyday yet and don't want to diminish my changes by draining him of everything he's got, but scared I will have a short surge with no +OPKs and miss it!

Just finished AF and my fertile period is between Oct 30-Nov 5th. Just got my Pre seed in the mail today, I decided to try it after reading success stories. Hoping we all get our :bfp: in november!

I am due to O between the 30th and the 3rd. We are using CBFM for the first time this month which has given me high readings since CD9, now CD 17.
After a few months where we have tried to relax a little, this month we are really trying again :thumbup:

:dust: to you all. Lets hope that those spermies catch those eggs!:spermy:

According to the ovulation calculator, im due to O between oct 30- Nov 3 :)

Really hoping this is our month ladies! FX for everyone

My fertile time should start this Sunday :) but my DH has been sick all week! :coffee: so I'm hoping he starts feeling better soon! He said he's better than earlier, but I'm a little worried we won't :sex: when We need... We'll have to see!!! Keeping my FX'ed!!!!

Good luck ladies!!!

:dust: to you all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"