Anyone due to ovulate around Nov. 3rd?

No blood or anything this morning and also no BFP (I keep testing with ICs lol)
Read that the headaches I am having could be a good sign though.

How are you getting on?

I noticed this morning in the mirror (tmi warning) that I have what looks like a big blue vein in each breast moving from the top of them towards the nipple. I don't even know if that's a sign... Nothing else, but those veins are still there this evening. Looks kinda weird lol

I have given up in for this month, spotting was much heavier yesterday, still brown. Its not heavy enough to show on a pad but more than spotting. Don't know how to record it on FF and my CBFM.

I have heard that veins being more visible is something lots of people notice when pregnant. FX you get your BFP.

The blood still not running red is a good sign. I'll be praying for you and your bfp, Mrs s-m!! Either way.... *hugs*

The blood still not running red is a good sign. I'll be praying for you and your bfp, Mrs s-m!! Either way.... *hugs*

Its still not red but much heavier now, more like period flow. Took a FRER this morning just to see whether it could be implantation bleed but it was a BFN :nope:

Oh well on to next month!

I'm sorry Mrs s-m.... December is your month!!!!!!!! I just know it. Christmas BFP!!!! Woop woop!! *hugs*

Well, I'm now CD21 and 9-10DPO and started spotting yesterday (TMI alert). Went to the loo and noticed pinky browny streaks on the loo paper? Has now stopped though?? *Do you think that means I'm out? This is my second cycle after stopping BCP. From my withdrawal bleed to first AF was a cycle length of 26 days. I know my hormones will be all over the place but a cycle length of 20-21 days seems too short? I've had on off cramping since ovulation.

Really don't know what to think?

Any ideas girls?

X

Heyy ladies!! We had a super long weekend and week, we moved to our new place! YAY! Just got the internet working. I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!
I havent had time to symptom spot so I guess we will just see next week, although no hopes for this month the morning of the move (sunday) I woke up sicker than sick with all kinds of stuffy nose sore throat and chest tightness :( Uggghhhh... I am so unlucky! haha..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->