Anyone due to ovulate around Nov. 3rd?

I am supposed to ovulate the 2nd or 3rd!! So glad you started this thread!! Can't wait to see how many BFP's we get!!! When are you going to test?

I am testing November 18, which is the day AF is due. I hope I can wait that long. Lol

Can I join you ladies??? I am due to ovulate the 4th.. my ticker is off..haha. I wont test til the 18th, day AF is due. My birthday is the 16th so it would be a great belated gift! :) good luck to everyone!!!!

I'm testing on the 17th! Oooooh I hope this is it for us, ladies!! :) this is my 2nd month of BC so we shall see!! baby dust to all!!!!! I'd like to stay updated with everyone on their progress!! :)

I should be in my fertile period by then :)

Wanted to wish everyone luck :dust:

And happy birthday too all you November ladies :hugs:

FX everyone! Here's to some holiday BFP's!!! :) good luck, cuddlebunny!!

This is technically my second month too! But I had all kinds of withdrawal bleeding last month so I don't know if I am going to count it... haha. Good luck!!!

This is technically my second month too! But I had all kinds of withdrawal bleeding last month so I don't know if I am going to count it... haha. Good luck!!!

Are you coming off an IUD? I had a really long withdrawal bleeding myself! Removed 8/31, bled 9/4-9/14... First af on 10/11... Now in my fertile week... That is IF I'm really on a 36-37 day cycle. Im waiting to see if that's even right... Guess ill find out if i dont get my BFP this time around. I've always been irregular... Averaging around 36 days. Not really sure if I'm back to normal or not.
About to try temping soon!!
Good luck psychnut!!!

Yeah! The mirena! Firstly, I HATED it. Secondly, I was never told of all the side effects and the terrible bleed when it was removed! I got mine removed the 4th of October then bled from that day until the 15th. Then got my period the 20th til the 24th. So I think I am on the right track now. I haven't ever used OPK's or anything before so not really planning to now either. But I guess we will see in the coming months if there isn't a BFP. It took a good while with Jaxson so I am not in a rush really. Would love for it to happen this month but well no high hopes here. I can't stand the let down if it doesn't... haha Plus we are moving next week so idk how good that will be for the process either.

There is a thread for ex mirena users! It's called the official ex mirena thread. You should look it up if you aren't already on it. I wasn't told of any side effects, either... the withdrawal bleeding really thru me for a loop!!!!!! I was freaking out. lol good luck this month... Can't wait to see those bfps! :)

Got a high on my cbfm this morning. :happydance:

Hope its not from the Clomid..Lol. But will start to BD tonight, Tuesday night, and then starting Thursday night BD everyday until my Monitor goes to low and my OPKs go negative. Assuming I ovulate on cd15 again, which will be November 6, do you guys think this sounds like a good plan?

i got my i think it is positive ovulation test today..so i am expecting to O very soon hopefully my temps will match the test :) my son will be 6 in november..so hopefully it will be a lucky month for me.

Got a high on my cbfm this morning. :happydance:

Hope its not from the Clomid..Lol. But will start to BD tonight, Tuesday night, and then starting Thursday night BD everyday until my Monitor goes to low and my OPKs go negative. Assuming I ovulate on cd15 again, which will be November 6, do you guys think this sounds like a good plan?

Sounds like a great plan!!! Good luck :thumbup:

I have been really emotional today and have had some pains on both sides though. Hoping to O in the next couple of days.

FX and :dust: to all.

Hello everyone,
I am due to O on 2-5th November sometime so fingers crossed this is our month!:flower:

OMG ladies.. I have started to feel O pains.. so time to BD.. FX'd and Lots of Baby Dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not testing til AF is due.. taking it easy this month..

OMG ladies.. I have started to feel O pains.. so time to BD.. FX'd and Lots of Baby Dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not testing til AF is due.. taking it easy this month..

:dust:!!!!

YAYYY! What CD day are you again someone23? I had some pains yesterday but you can see from my temps, no ovulation and OPKs negative though got darker yesterday. Early in my cycle as that was CD9 but don't want to miss it!

YAY!!!

Ovulation is coming very soon ladies!! Lets get busy and get some :bfp:s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->