Anyone due to ovulate around Nov. 3rd?

Good luck ladies, I hope we see a lot of BFP'S this month and hopefully mine will be one of them :D

I am envious of you ladies who know exactly when you O. Hubby and I are much to laid back for all the temping and OPK's. I just guesstimate with my period dates.. haha.. I assume half way through I ovulate... In a few months I think I might use OPK's if it hasnt happened.. I am only worried because of the Mirena.
I am so excited for all the BFP's in the future (hopefully near future) for everyone!!!
I suspect O within the next couple days.. CM is much creamier (TMI sorry) and starting to stretch a bit... and my cervix is high... That is how it when we conceived Jax

Took me ages to find this thread again, hope everyone else finds it again too.

Update on my situation at the moment....
I think the CBFM missed my LH surge as the line was visibly darker on Friday and has been lighter since however it is still saying 'high'. I did some OPKs over the last couple of days to see whats going on and they were the lightest I have ever had so now I have tweaked my chart to say I got a peak Friday. This could be totally wrong but its that or just keep waiting for O!
Over the last few days I have had a very dodgy stomach with lots of odd pains... really hoping I did ovulate and that this is our month!

How are you ladies getting on?

Mrs. S-M I'm glad you are back. Did you save the thread? There is a way to save it to your own control panel (User CP) I did that so I could find it! lol

I OV'ed either Tues. or Wed. (today being Thurs.) and wore my DH out with the BD on Sun., Mon,. and Wed. :happydance:

Good luck!
Here's hoping we see many :bfp: this month!!!!

Yep I have saved it now :)

We had been dtd every other day however my dh is ill and gets very tired so we didnt dtd- saturday-monday :dohh:

Will just have to keep my fingers crossed that one of the little spermies was still in there and ready to pounce!

When are you planning to test? We are testing on the 14th November as this is 5 years since we first got together.

AF is due the 15th for me if I stay on schedule so I'm going to try not to test before then :) but that's always hard to do!!! Lol waiting is the worst part! Grrrrr!

Hopefully you and your DH will get a :bfp: for your anniversary Fx!!!

My charts/O predictors say I should Ovulate tomorrow which is CD12 and my OPK's aren't looking any darker yet...barely a line, they all look the same. I have still been DTD and using pre seed just in case but i'm just worried they'll never be positive....

I am assuming O tonight or tomorrrow, having some lower left pains tonight so hoping that is it.. been BDing every other day so we will see.. out of our hands now! :) Good luck to everyone! I hope we all get BFP's!!!! I will keep you updated!

So ladies I am pretty sure the big O happened today.. a ton of EWCM tonight that is super stretchy (sorry if TMI) however hubby is exhausted from working and gettting ready for the move on Sunday :( He says he isn't really in the mood and we didnt get to BD last night or the night before... uggghhhh I think we are going to be out this month :(

So ladies I am pretty sure the big O happened today.. a ton of EWCM tonight that is super stretchy (sorry if TMI) however hubby is exhausted from working and gettting ready for the move on Sunday :( He says he isn't really in the mood and we didnt get to BD last night or the night before... uggghhhh I think we are going to be out this month :(

just tell him to lay there and you do all the work :winkwink:

Psychnut- It's still possible that his little swimmers got the egg! They can live for a couple days! Also, I've read most women get the ewcm up until a day after O... So dont worry :)

It ok I have no idea when I ovulated due to my CBFM giving me high readings all month! I am hoping that I ovulated early but if I ovulated when I usually do then I have no chance as we dtd once in about a week :dohh:

Fingers crossed some of the little spermies managed to hang on in there.

Thanks girls! I feel so much better :) we did get one last time in there last night! Wahooo :) so now on to my tww... hoping for a birthday bfp! My birthday is the 16th and I test the 17th...unless you know who shows up...

2WW is driving me crazy already. Very odd things going on with my CBFM sticks which has totally confused me :wacko:.

How is everyone else getting on?

So how is everyone this weekend??? I've kept myself busy today so I don't think about all of the "what if's"

That's one reason I love this site!!! I can get on hear and read posts and chat and feel like I'm not the only one waiting!!!! Come on Nov. 15th!

:dust: for everyone!!!

I had 2 positive OPK's yesterday and now it's back to negative today. We DTD yesterday and today, and lots of times before it was positive lol so I think we've got it covered...I hope!

I think I had an implantation bleed last night.... or it could be wishful thinking!
*TMI warning* it was just a dark red/brown streak within my CM when I wiped. Testing with IC's which it is obviously too early to detect anything even if I am pregnant lol but it satisfies my need to POAS.

Testing with a FRER next Monday as that is our anniversary.

Thought the spotting had stopped but its back this evening, starting to think it might be AF sneaking in early :cry: haven't got heavy or painful breast as I usually do around AF but have had some cramps today.

Keep us posted Mrs. S-M...got my FX'ed for ya!!!
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->