Anyone due to ovulate around Nov. 3rd?

Feeling really down today :cry: after bedding every 2/3 days since cd 9- now that we are at O DH is too poorly to :sex: We haven't dtd since Friday and now I am worried we are going to totally miss it :dohh: Just hoping he is better tomorrow.

We are close to our tww! I hope everyone stays updated on this thread so we can compare notes and see who gets their BFP! :)

We are close to our tww! I hope everyone stays updated on this thread so we can compare notes and see who gets their BFP! :)

I am so nervous to miss my ovulation! I am praying for a positive OPK to give me some sense of assurance that it happens!!! CD10 today, yay getting there!

How do you guys prepare? Do you notice OPKs positive first or temperatures dip? I am wondering if I will see my temp dip first. My chart looks like I am heading towards a possible dip (my first two numbers were from a XX.X thermometer so thinking today might be my lowest thus far).

Jezzielin... I have only checked cm this month. This is my 2nd cycle off of mirena! Just got my thermometer in the mail today so I plan to start temping and using opk's if I don't get a BFP this time around! The only other thing I'm doing is taking prenatals prescribed by my doctor. FX for the both of us! Did you say when you plan on testing? I'm going to try to hold out until the day I miss af... But we will see how my will power is when its closer to time. Lol

Also, does anyone feel their ovulation? I do sometimes, but not every time. I got a sharp twinge on the left side that lasted just a few seconds earlier today. Exciting and scary at the same time!!

Jezzielin... I have only checked cm this month. This is my 2nd cycle off of mirena! Just got my thermometer in the mail today so I plan to start temping and using opk's if I don't get a BFP this time around! The only other thing I'm doing is taking prenatals prescribed by my doctor. FX for the both of us! Did you say when you plan on testing? I'm going to try to hold out until the day I miss af... But we will see how my will power is when its closer to time. Lol

Also, does anyone feel their ovulation? I do sometimes, but not every time. I got a sharp twinge on the left side that lasted just a few seconds earlier today. Exciting and scary at the same time!!

I always thought that I could feel it as I had my pain yesterday, but alas, no +OPK or signs on FF for ovulation. Kinda bums me out that I never knew really then when I did ovulate but I guess it is good because now I am learning my body? I am checking 1-2x a day but have no idea when to expect a positive test and while could probably easily BD everyday, I wish I could time it out. Looking forward to the next few days to see what you ladies think of my chart! Still too soon...

I'll be checking it over the next few days! :) I have a feeling its gonna be a lifetime before its testing time!

I got a positive OPK today :) yea!!!! And have informed DH that Monday night football may get interrupted later!!! Lol it's a good thing he wants kids too!!!
Wish me luck!
:dust: to everyone

I am on CD9.. I have been BDing everyday.. and is going to until the weekend.. DONT WANT TO MISS MY BIG O DAY..

Took my first OPK today, negative which I figured. Only CD8 but I did try the pre seed just to see what it was like. I also started myself on prenatal vitamins which I should have been taking already. Hoping to see a positive OPK in the next few days.

Took my first OPK today, negative which I figured. Only CD8 but I did try the pre seed just to see what it was like. I also started myself on prenatal vitamins which I should have been taking already. Hoping to see a positive OPK in the next few days.

You're time for the O is drawing near! :) how did you like the pre seed? Im interested in trying it myself!

hows my chart looking ladies? do you think after one more high temp i will get my crosshairs?

hows my chart looking ladies? do you think after one more high temp i will get my crosshairs?

Yes, it definitely looks that way! Man, you ovulated really early too! I would say like cd11! Lucky girl!

AFM,

cd10. High on my monitor. Negative OPK (or Im sure it will be when I use one) and t-minus 5 (not counting today) days until suspected ovulation. AHH! Hope we catch this time!

You're time for the O is drawing near! :) how did you like the pre seed? Im interested in trying it myself!

I liked it, felt more natural than other lubes. Hopefully it will also do the job!

The time is drawing near!! This is so exciting!!!! Good luck everyone!!!!

:happydance:yupp this month is reallly early for me.. i usually have 40-61 day cycles..this is my 3rd cycle on soy..last cycle i ovulated on cd23..

OMG I know!! I am so excited!!

T minus 5 days till ovulation for me!!

CD 12 and no O signs yet... hoping I don't miss it this month

I should ovulate around the 3rd as well. I usually ovulate around CD 18 and that will be on Thursday! I am keeping my fingers crossed...good luck to you all!

I am nervous too that I won't catch it! OPKs negative so far but it is only CD11. Working some long days so trying to keep up with the BDing in the meantime - just in case!:winkwink:

Any tricks to know if you indeed ovulate besides OPKs? Or if one is worried about ovulating at all is the only option seeing a doc? Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->