Anyone due to ovulate on 29th June?

Bobster when do you plan on testing?

Afm, yay for cross hairs

Lol sorry!!!! Of course, you're more than welcome to POAS whenever you please :winkwink:

AFM, temp is back up! :happydance:

I will still test on Tuesday but won't expect much as will only be 9dpo. Not feeling like this will be our month for some reason. When will you two test?

I feel like I'm so conscious of signs and symptoms. It's consuming my mind! Feel really tired today, had a nap when ds did which I never usually do. Also feel really hungry constantly. Had a McDonald's earlier which I usually never have! Just needed a burger. And left boob is definitely sensitive at the side. All this is probably in my imagination as I know it's too early for proper symptoms.

What did you both get up to yesterday? We had an American food market on in my city yesterday. We had the most gorgeous chicken burger and lovely donuts with chocolate dipping sauce. Mmmm... I've eaten so badly this weekend! Beef to get back on the diet tomorrow!

Not sure... Thinking maybe next Saturday, the 11th. It will be 12 DPO (or 11 or 13 DPO :haha:) or.... I could wait til the 15th, which is when AF is due... Not 100% sure.

American food market?! Sounds interesting! What types of things are there (other than burgers & doughnuts?) I have a July 4th party every year, so that was this weekend. It was fun! Definitely helps to keep my mind off the 2ww!

I will still test on Tuesday but won't expect much as will only be 9dpo. Not feeling like this will be our month for some reason. When will you two test?

I feel like I'm so conscious of signs and symptoms. It's consuming my mind! Feel really tired today, had a nap when ds did which I never usually do. Also feel really hungry constantly. Had a McDonald's earlier which I usually never have! Just needed a burger. And left boob is definitely sensitive at the side. All this is probably in my imagination as I know it's too early for proper symptoms.

I'll be testing at the end of the month as I didnt get a BFP with our son until 20DPO.

Bobster when do you plan on testing?

Afm, yay for cross hairs

Just realized I missed this post! I know I already noticed/said so on another thread, but :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: for the crosshairs! Welcome, officially, to the 2ww!!!

bobster, i am having similar symptoms as you. would like to think i am not symptom spotting but not sure cos the mind does funny things when one is TTC-ing.

i *think* i am 6 DPO and for the past 3 days i have been feeling crampy and bloated.
on 5 DPO i felt pinching aches in the tummy throughout the day. the pinching is in a specific spot (around the center but slightly towards the right). comes and goes but a very distinct sensation when it happens.

feeling like AF is coming kinda crampy but it's way too early for AF.

don't have increased hunger but when it's time to eat, i eat a lot.

let's see how things go. will prob test on Friday. i am a POAS! haha.

Powell130, DPO 20 is a looong wait! How many days was that from your AF? I would have gone crazy waiting for an answer.

Powell130, DPO 20 is a looong wait! How many days was that from your AF? I would have gone crazy waiting for an answer.

Yes, yes it was lol I have long cycles so was only 2 days late. I didnt O until CD18 and had an implant dip at 12DPO. Betas done at 21DPO and HCG was 240

No clue as I don't usually ovulate and only track when TTC and have just started TTC#2 after MC . Plus this cycle and my bfp cycle with my son are both soy cycles

Powell poor you having to wait so long! Hopefully your next bfp will come much sooner.

Tomato your symptoms sound more promising than mine. I don't have any cramps and remember having them a lot with ds. I wonder if that feeling you're having is inplantation?

i have no idea what those pains are... was thinking it may be too early for implantation?

thanks for sharing that you felt cramps with your ds. gives me hope!

ironically, i went to read my old blog and i had cramps but turned out to be BFN.
and when i had my first BFP at DPO 11, i had no symptoms prior to testing! So there, you may be like me, no symptoms, but a beautiful BFP! FX!

Well I was weak this morning and took a test. Stark white bfn :( not feeling like this is my month :( :(

I'm 8 or 9 dpo. Last time I counted the day after positive opk as 1dpo and got a shadow of a line on the same test at 7 or 8dpo. Had a lot more symptoms that time too. Feeling blah today.

Will leave testing now until Wednesday (10dpo)

Bobster, it's soooooo early! Don't get down yet!

Tomato - I have the same AF cramping feeling! & I had that the month I conceived my DD! :happydance: FX it's not phantom symptoms lol

Bobster I am in the same boat. 8dpo here all kinds of symptoms.
Sore bbs, cramping/pinching feeling down my my ovaries for the whole last week and part of the weekend, tired, feeling wet down there (TMI I know) Took a cheapie test this morning and nothing :cry: I just want to know what all this means. I kind of feel like AF is coming but I kind of dont. Hopefully she doesnt show her ugly face early. Due to start the 12th. :hugs: To all of us in this TWW torture chamber.

https://implantationbleed.com/how-long-after-ovulation-does-implantation-occur-3-12-key-days/

Started getting pre-AF spotting yesterday and continuing today. I always spot for a few days before AF really "starts" so it's going to be any day now.

A very short LP this month (ovulated last Saturday)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->