Anyone due to test 24/10?

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
As title says :)
Let's be in the ttw together. We can take notes on symptoms ect

:hi: I'll be testing starting the 25-28 (cycles vary.)

*26th-28 just caught my mistake, have you already O'ed or will that be early testing?

Hi! Would love to join you in your TWW! How many DPO are you? I got my solid smiley on clear blue today so guess I will be testing around the 24th/25th too!

I'd like to join! Got my positive opk yesterday so I'll be testing around the 24 :)

Fingers crossed for you too! Is this your first? I have a 2yr old son. I keep asking him if he wants a brother or sister and he always say no 😂

Yes it's my first time trying - came off pill in July and it's taken this long to get cycles back to normal. Hope u don't mind me asking - Was it easy for u first time round?

Hopefully you be good to go now that your cycles are back to normal. It took us 4 months for my first one. It felt like so much longer though! And I really wasn't so serious about it. I didn't temp or use ovulation sticks or anything.

Yes hopefully! Ok thanks that's good to know. I'm expecting that it's gonna take a few months but seeing that smiley face gets my hopes up!

I know, same here! I'm cd19 today... I have never paid attention to CD or when I ovulate so I wasn't really sure what to expect. I was starting to lose hope after all those negative ovulation tests so now I'm super excited :)

I am also on cd 19! 2 more days to BD I think will give me best chances

I will today then won't be able to until next weekend cause my hubby works nights...hopefully that will be enough!

Hey I will be testing on 24/25 too. This is our second month trying, we had a chemical last month. We have a 3 yr old who was a complete surprise so im finding it quite bizarre having to try, I feel really grown up lol

I'm 1dpo and due AF (I think) on the 24th. I'll probably test a few days sooner though, I got my BFP with my lg at 10dpo

This month too my hubby is away with work from next weekend for 2 weeks so I will find out when he's away eek

Good luck everyone, it'll be a long 2 weeks!

Fingers crossed for everyone! Hoping these 2 weeks go quickly 😂

Hello everyone, sorry not replied to anyone I've been busy with work.
I'm currently 2/3 dpo and on our first cycle of trying after a mc in August.

How's everyone feeling? I'm kind of thinking this month won't be my month, we bd everyday for 5 days up until ovulation, then on day of ovulalation we didn't. Now I'm worried that's ruined our chances.

How long have you all been trying? And how many other children do you have?

:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->