Anyone due to test 24/10?

Hey ladies can I join in?
I'm due to test on 23rd (if I can wait that long!!!!)
So far I have painful twinges in my right ovary and super tender books!

Hi Kandl

So sorry you are also ttc after a MC. I am in the same boat. Had a MC back in April and an early one back in December. We are still trying and not giving up hope 😀 This is month15 into our ttc journey now. I think I O either today or yesterday. I only used OPKs this cycle. Needed to give temping a break as it was causing me stress. Did you conceive quickly before your MC?
We conceived quickly for both losses (3-4 cycles) but this time now on cycle 7. I guess the D and C cause a bit of havoc on my lady parts!

Hi ladies - no symptoms as yet but been super tired all weekend. Got my fingers crossed for u all

Is anyone else using Ovia? I love it. It's saying AF is due 22nd but to test on the 24th so I will try and hold out untill then!

It's an app you can track ur fertile days and stuff it's really good for getting to know your cycle

I will test around the 24th too.. this is my first cycle this time. I already have a ds, that took a long time to conceive, and a dd, that came as a surprise without trying. I am quite scared starting formally trying again because of all the agonies of BFN I experienced trying for my son.

But hopefully this will all go smoothly. :)

Hugs for you all and best of luck to us!

I am using Ovia and really like it so far! This is our first month trying and i am feeling really hopeful! It took a few months with my ds (2 yr old) so i am really hoping for that or less this time :) I got a positive opk on 10/10 so im guessing i'm just 1 or 2 dpo... i was feeling extremely nauseous ( i'm sure nothing to do with ttc as its so early) which made me kind of nervous about getting prego again.. i was really sick the first pregnancy so i'm hoping for better luck this time.. how many children do you have Kandl?

Hi everyone, can I join?
I got a positive opk on the 9th and from the feelings I had, I'm pretty sure it was that day. I can't even go by my Temps because they are everywhere, I haven't been sleeping to well.
This is our 11th cycle ttc.
I had a mc in march at 8 weeks and had a d&c at 10 weeks. Then had a chemical in august, September we decided to take a break and let it happen if it was going to happen...it didn't and I am not giving up yet! I went ahead and got tests and started temping again this month. I feel better just knowing when I was going to ovulate. Since the chemical my cycles have went from 25-28 days to 31, completely different for me so pin pointing ovulation was important to me.
I have a 2yr son named Liam. We conceived him after 3 months of ntnp...he was still a surprise. The two losses where 3 cycles each as well.
It does make me wonder if having an IUD and a d&c has messed with the process. I'm so ready to see a strong positive that turns into a baby.
I'm also diabetic and that's under good control. After the loss in march, it lite a fire under my butt...I changed my lifestyle. I stopped eating wheat, grain, processed foods and sugar and have lost 30lbs. Been taking all my vitamins since december....it's really starting to wear me down.
Phew, sorry so long! But it's not as long as THIS TWW! 😉

Hi Kandl

So sorry you are also ttc after a MC. I am in the same boat. Had a MC back in April and an early one back in December. We are still trying and not giving up hope 😀 This is month15 into our ttc journey now. I think I O either today or yesterday. I only used OPKs this cycle. Needed to give temping a break as it was causing me stress. Did you conceive quickly before your MC?
We conceived quickly for both losses (3-4 cycles) but this time now on cycle 7. I guess the D and C cause a bit of havoc on my lady parts!

Thankyou. I'm ever so sorry for your losses too :hugs:
I hope this month will be your month, the less stress on you, the better.
And I conceived straight away, I had implant out, no af & 4&half weeks later I got my BFP. Which really surprised me x

I am using Ovia and really like it so far! This is our first month trying and i am feeling really hopeful! It took a few months with my ds (2 yr old) so i am really hoping for that or less this time :) I got a positive opk on 10/10 so im guessing i'm just 1 or 2 dpo... i was feeling extremely nauseous ( i'm sure nothing to do with ttc as its so early) which made me kind of nervous about getting prego again.. i was really sick the first pregnancy so i'm hoping for better luck this time.. how many children do you have Kandl?

I might download that and give it a try. I've been using fertility friend recently and I find that quite good.
I have a little girl who is 4. She keeps asking me for a little sister :haha: she was also gutted about the loss we had in August

Hi ladies - no symptoms as yet but been super tired all weekend. Got my fingers crossed for u all

I've no symptoms either, apart from like you.. Been super tired. And that was the first symptom of my other pregnancy aswell as sore boobs. But no sore boobs this time.
To be honest I don't feel like this month will be my month anyway, I just know deep down.
Fingers crossed for you too

We've given it a good go and are now in the 2ww - after a chemical last month I'm scared of what's going to happen now and really don't want to jinx it x

Yeah give it a go it's very easy to use. Thinking about it I don't think we've dtd enough but we'll see. Sending positive vibes to u all

Can I join too?

I have a 2 year old and this is our 2nd month of TTC. Caught straight in with my 2 year old but things don't seem as draught forward this time around.

Also use Fertility Friend app, although it got my O date completely wrong. I have a 27 day cycle, it thought my O date was Thursday 8th, but I didn't get a smiley face on my OPK until the 11th.

Won't be testing early as period due 8DPO so will test if that's late.

Fingers crossed everyone!

I test on the 25th! Af due the 24th. Good luck everyone!

So today I'm Sooo bloated it looks like I'm 3 months pregnant and I have terrible cramps. Currently only 4dpo so putting it down to my cruel mind playing tricks. The 2ww is too long to cope!

Hi ladies, I'm currently on what I think is 3dpo. I had a positive opk on Monday so have bd Mon, Tues n weds! Will keep at it every other day now too just incase! I have an 8 year old daughter so this is my second with a diff partner. I had a chemical 2 cycles ago. I have short cycles usually 26 days. Im due my AF around 28/10 so not going to test before as my body just plays tricks on me and makes me think I am! I seem to get a lot of strong ovulation n post ovulation symptoms which trick me! Fingers crossed for us all! 😊

I haven't been symptom spotting but today I'm 6dpo and my boobs our a little tender and I've almost started crying twice for no big reason! My boobs are big so they don't ever get sore so when they do is noticable. Hopefully this is all good signs and not my body plaguing tricks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->