• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due to test 24/10?

Hey ladies, I was pretty sure I was 3dpo, but now I'm wondering if I'm 4, but either way, no testing for another week! :wacko: I'm feeling pretty good about this month, but trying not to get too excited. I'm having quite a bit of lower pelvic twinges (not really cramps, just weird spasmy type feelings), and the last time I remember having them I ended up with a BFP. So FX I'm headed that way!

How is everyone else doing today?

Tryingforfirst1 - thanks I'm hopeful for u too! U had many symptoms? When might you test? We need to hold out aslong as we can but its so hard! X

Thank you. Nothing at all. None at all only slightly tender BBs started this pm but I get that every cycle. Gunna test on 25tg if AF doesn't arrive on 24th. How about you? It is hard not to cave in. I tried it last cycle and I felt so much better not testing early. So want to do that again this cycle 😊 X

That's good then u haven't got as long as me to wait! Yeh I think I would feel better waiting too so going to try my best to wait. I will do an odd opk test just to check im not ovulating late incase I didn't property last time but saving the hpk for when due on af. I have some cheap dip ones that detect 10 so they should be ok if my luck is on my side! Ive had a few symptoms, heavy bigger breasts but not sore, headaches, feeling dizzy n nauseous, ovary ache and mild backache....same old really lol most probably post ovulation symptoms 😊

Hi ladies. 6 dpo today! Nothing 5o report but a high temp today. The wait is going by ever so slowly. Hang in there.

8dpo for me today. I caved and tested yesterday, bfn of course which I expected since my BFP with my lg was early enough at 11dpo and really faint.

I'll test again on Wednesday at 11dpo again.

In another note hubby is away now working for the next two weeks. He knows I'm due to test at some point. I don't want to lie if I do get a BFP but I also don't want to tell him over Skype. Rubbish timing but at least here was here for the important days this cycle!

I will be testing on Saturday morning (SO FAR AWAY!).. I think i am 7 or 8 dpo today.. I haven't really had any symptoms.. Not really sore boobs, but more like random shooting pains in my boobs?? FX for everyone this week!

I am going insane! Already at 8 dpo..

I am for no reason certain (but still not at all) that this cycle will be it. I do not no why.. I have some twinges in my boobs but nothing major. :wacko:

Soooo I tested today.. and there was nothing according to my husband but I thought I saw a shadow of a line. I know I should know better but I could not help it!! :dohh:

Well, I realize the situation will clear up quite quickly but this wait is so hard (and I have way to many dip stick cheapies)

[url=https://postimage.org/][img]https://s22.postimg.org/ywccdv9dt/Full_Size_Render1.jpg[/url]
[/IMG]

bke, I think I see something very faint But, I have line eye so I could be wrong. I tried to zoom the pic to see but, it takes me to site where there I can't see anything. Could you post using go advanced here? it might be little clear.

Bke - I'm not sure if it see something or just my line eye! Next few days should tel I know its so hard waiting and getting your hopes up. I hope this is your bfp! I'm 7dpo today so got a while to wait. Keep us updated on what is hopefully your progress and lines getting darker 😊 x

This page is a bad influence!! I had no intentions of testing until this weekend. Well I woke up today (8dpo) and thought just maybe... Well I tested and BFN! not to refrain from testing again until Saturday!

I have had really vivd crazy dreams the past 2 nights.. Anyone else? Really no other symptoms here :(

Its awful int it when you just wanna know if we r or not! I'm around 7/8 dpo so I know it wont show up anyway gotta wait it out 😐 I keep thinking ive not really got any symptoms but then get the odd thing like I've just taken my bra off cos my breasts r really hot!

I am going insane! Already at 8 dpo..

I am for no reason certain (but still not at all) that this cycle will be it. I do not no why.. I have some twinges in my boobs but nothing major. :wacko:

Soooo I tested today.. and there was nothing according to my husband but I thought I saw a shadow of a line. I know I should know better but I could not help it!! :dohh:

Well, I realize the situation will clear up quite quickly but this wait is so hard (and I have way to many dip stick cheapies)

[url=https://postimage.org/][img]https://s22.postimg.org/ywccdv9dt/Full_Size_Render1.jpg[/url]
[/IMG]

I think I can see a really faint line so FC for u!!
Been a bit crampy today and cervix feels really hard and closed - could be a good sign. Also had the vivid dreams but that's pretty normal for me!

I just noticed that the areola around my nipple is really lumpy like spots! Really gassy too, so hard not to symptom spot when they keep popping up here n there! X

Hi ladies, I reckon I am about 8 dpo. Had a few symptoms end of last week (cramps, twinges and also boobs a bit 'prickly'), and now nothing! I WANT SORE BOOBS!!!!!!!!!! ( . )( . )!!!!

Anyway my HPT came this morning and I couldn't resists testing and of course.....

BFN!!!!

Hmmm. With my first I had very sore boobs and even implantation bleeding so comparing it to that, I think I am out! AF due in 4 days....

Hi ladies, I reckon I am about 8 dpo. Had a few symptoms end of last week (cramps, twinges and also boobs a bit 'prickly'), and now nothing! I WANT SORE BOOBS!!!!!!!!!! ( . )( . )!!!!

Anyway my HPT came this morning and I couldn't resists testing and of course.....

BFN!!!!

Hmmm. With my first I had very sore boobs and even implantation bleeding so comparing it to that, I think I am out! AF due in 4 days....
Haha Annaki I want sore boobs too! I'm 8dpo also.

I have somehow managed to not even buy a pregnancy test although I have been in such a foul mood the past few days but it seems to be clearing up (not a notmal pms symptom for me)

Good morning ladies. I resisted the urge to test today. Only 8dpo. Hope somebody gets a positive today!

10dpo today and barely resisting the urge to test. Going to try my best to wait 2 more days. Good luck everyone!

Hi ladies I tested this morning (9dpo) and bfn. According to Ovia I'm die AF tomorrow but think my cycle might be longer so I think it's due Friday. I will be testing every day till AF or no!

Good luck girls I will keep checking for your updates! No symptoms to report today just felt a little warmer than normal but I don't temp anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->