Anyone due to test around 14-16 Oct

Hi everyone!
I'm sick of POAS and getting a BFN too!! for some reason i find it less upsetting to know i'm not pregnant by AF arriving.
I don't have any symptoms. I hope we all get positives by Thursday too!!!!

good morning all

hope everyone is getting :bfp: and no :af:

for me i still have cramps not as bad as yesterday and my temp rose a little
dont think :af: will turn up today and im following my last pg {blue line}

2 days till testing

im due to test 15th/16th have had all the symptoms sore boobs veiny boobs feeling queasy but no spotting except for all over my face!!! fingers crossed xxxxxxx

i have a few symptoms but could all be in my head :rofl: my cramps have gotten worse, and i woke with a cold :( my temp rose again and i feel hot so just thinking i have illness and not pg :cry: not looking forward to the big test day - friday

wishing you both the best of luck

let us know what the results are princess

ok ill keep you updated . im gunna try wait another day to test. keep having period pains anyways. not lookin good this month stay away:witch:

cant belive we are all testing so close to eatch other, i hope we all get what we want, wouldnt that be the best xmas ever

I'm dying to test but when i went to the chemist this morning they didnt have any of the dip sticks left and i refuse to use my one and only first response!

SUFFERING!!!!! Awful case of heartburn here!!!! Think I will have to hit the bottle!!!!:rofl:

Still daren't test!!!!

welcome Katia-xO and i relly hope you get your :bfp:

sarah you still have 3 days dont waste a good one lol

hope you find some cheapies

jaccib still too early to test i would wait a few more days lol

I'm due to test on Thursday now (see the thread I've just started).

Here's to lots of :bfp:'sthis week! x x x x

Thanks Honey!!!!!!! Why does time go so damn slowly :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok..can anyone please give your opinions?? I'm not due to get :witch: until the 19th so technically I could test the 15th, do these symptoms sounds positive? I don't want to get my hopes too high...sorry if any of this is TMI

sep 27th -- BD
sep 30th- BD
oct 2nd - BD
oct 5th - **ovulated maybe?** cm-thick
oct 6th - lots of CM-very wet*** started feeling like i'm getting a cold...
extremely exhausted-left work early / BD **ovulated ?** think this was it but not sure...
oct 7th - extremely tired..sore throat--tired may be because of cold. overall weak feeling. small amt of creamy CM and very bloaty feeling, somewhat flushed & faint
oct 8th -couple twinges near ovaries...short of breath (BD that evening)
oct 9th -coffee tasted disgusting as does various other items including reese's, cold going away. twinges in right ovary, bloaty feeling, pulling feeling behind belly button
oct 10th-completely irratable, bloaty feeling, backache, pulling behind belly button
oct 11th-very tired-went to bed early, wacky dreams
oct 12th-twinges in right side ovary area. bad heartburn--very tired, wacky dreams
oct 13th-bloated feeling, on right side; overall weak feeling, twinges right side, heartburn, sneezy

welcome kellscottkait

what a lot going on! well it does sound very promising, but sit tight and try not to analyse every little twinge..relax until your only a few days away from testing or you will drive yourself mad lol..wishing you lots of luck keep us informed as to how things go

the heartburn is driving me nuts...the past 2 days it has been awful..and i haven't eaten anything that usually gives me heartburn so i dont get it..
i'm going to be patient...i'll wait to POAS....atleast until the 19th when AF is due--so 6 days to go..here's hoping for a :bfp:

I'm going to test tomorrow morning with a "up to 4 days before" test. According to MyMonthlyCycle AF is due on Friday and it's been right the last 2 cycles but I know it could come anytime from today until then as it likes to keep me on my toes.

Very crampy and sore today and think AF is deffo on the way but this nausea is ridiculous so if no sign in the morning I'm going to use a test with FMU. I expect it will be negative, whether I am or not, but if AF is late I'll use the 2nd one (came in a pack of two).

I'm not optimistic but would SO love it be :(

Hope af stays away for you all and you all get BFP !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->