anyone edd around 6th march

naria

mum of one
Reaction score
I kinda feel in limbo as most i see posting are 3weeks behind or leaving for 2nd tri already.

I don't want to go to 2nd tri alone in like 2 weeks

:happydance: nice one!!! I wont be gate crashing 2nd tri alone:hugs:

I'm due march the 3rd there Is a lot of us due around the same time in march monkeys. The link is in my march monkeys ticker x

I'm due around the seventh...

March 8th here! will be following you into 2nd tri!!! xx

I'm due march the 3rd there Is a lot of us due around the same time in march monkeys. The link is in my march monkeys ticker x

I use a phone *sigh* cant see half the tickers, pics and stuff. Stupid computer is still packed from our house move.

I knew there was more of us i just couldn't find all the march people lol febrary and April was closest i could find

Hi, I'm due march 4th too, good to find some others due around same time x:thumbup:

Aww if u look under the pregnancy groups and discussions were in there :) x I can't wait 4 2nd tri x

Hey I am due beginning March too - 6th or 7th depending on LMP or O dates lol -will get another date at my scan too I bet lol

Congrats xxx and yeah come join us in March Monkeys xx

March 2nd! (Or thereabouts.)
March 4th if go by date of conception.

Hey ladies,

I think im due around the 7th March :)

Can I just ask if any of you have noticed you are starting to feel a bit better?? between 7-9 weeks I felt awful, especially between 2pm onwards. The last few days it only seems to be when im hungry or just the odd random wave of nausea.

xx

Hi Hun!

I had my scan on Wednesday and my obstetrician had confirmed my due date as 2 March! So exciting all the March babies xx

Hey ladies,

Can I just ask if any of you have noticed you are starting to feel a bit better?? between 7-9 weeks I felt awful, especially between 2pm onwards. The last few days it only seems to be when im hungry or just the odd random wave of nausea.

xx

Me!
I was just thinking this over the last couple of days. I've felt absolutely terrible for weeks but feel a lot better at the mo ( the same as you just randomly and when hungry ) I've been told its perfectly normal so am crossing my fingers xxx

Hey ladies,

xx

Me!
I was just thinking this over the last couple of days. I've felt absolutely terrible for weeks but feel a lot better at the mo ( the same as you just randomly and when hungry ) I've been told its perfectly normal so am crossing my fingers xxx

I'm not feeling better yet unfortunately. Though it's supposed be be over by 2 weeks from now though so here's hoping! Been sick constantly since sometime around week 6 so happy to be finally nearing the end of the tunnel anyways.

Hey ladies,

xx

Me!

Good to know Poppy! was starting to feel paranoid! I'm sure its all fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->