Anyone else 5dpo!!

AF is due either Mon or Tues so I plan to test Fri as my willpower is awful!
Can't wait to see tomorrow's test Kerry!

Kerry, that test looks awesome! More updates! :)

Over here, 8 dpo still no real symptoms which is weird. I'd expect my boobs to start feeling a little sore by now. Also huge drop in temp, which I know can be good or bad. I'll see if I start spotting or if tomorrow's temp goes back up.

I'm 5 dpo! Absolutely no symptoms. Not even sore boobs.

If my temps are high, I plan on testing on Saturday. AF is due Dec 2nd. Let's hope she gets lost for over 9 months!

Hi Michelle! I'm 5DPO and have absolutely no PMS symptoms whatsoever. I usually have sore BBs 9 days before my period - without fail. When you say, "if my temps are high"... what is considered high? I'm new to BBT, and starting out modestly (regular thermometer).

Hi Hope! If you click on my chart, you'll see that my temps have steadily risen after Ovulation. Today my temp went waaay back down. If you're pregnant, temps should usually stay higher. But before AF comes, they tend to drop back close to the red line. So if mine go back up tomorrow and then stay above 97.6 for the next two days, then I'll test :)

So ladies. I took another test this morning and the same thing a faint blue line next to the test. But after doing a lot of research about these fertility pregnancy tests and not finding any information I decided to do my own experiment. I opened another and put water on it instead of urine. To my disappointment there is again a faint blue line next to the test line. So I'm assuming you can not read the pregnancy tests by eye and of course have to rely on the machine. This is pretty bad after all we all know we are looking for that second line no matter how feint it may be! These tests have filled me with false hope! :( Not out yet though still only 8dpo. Will try a frer in the morning! Baby dust to you all.

Here is a picture of all 3 tests. My lines are stronger than the water one but still water should not come up positive on a hcg test. This is crazy!
https://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx295/kerry539/image-4.jpg

Hey Kerry! I plan to test December 1st extremely sore bbs today at 6dpo I have no experience with those test so I am no help to you there :(

That's very strange Kerry! I think testing with a different brand is the way to go. I would definitely have thought BFP if that were my test.

Hey Kerry! I plan to test December 1st extremely sore bbs today at 6dpo I have no experience with those test so I am no help to you there :(

Are sore boobs usual for you or is it possibly a sign? Good luck for December 1st!!

That's very strange Kerry! I think testing with a different brand is the way to go. I would definitely have thought BFP if that were my test.

I did originally! There is a company selling the test sticks on eBay claiming you can read the lines on the test one for no two for yes. I emailed and confirmed this. I've now emailed clearblue to ask them where the lines on the tests stand. Either way one of them selling these sticks is giving out wrong information. Tested this morning with frer what do you ladies think to this one. I think I see a line?
https://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx295/kerry539/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

I absolutely see that line Kerry! BFP for sure!! Congratulations!!!

I absolutely see that line Kerry! BFP for sure!! Congratulations!!!

Aww thank you! I'm so glad you can see it too! Thinking about it there are a couple of symptoms I'm currently experiencing which are odd for me. Usually before af I'm always hungry like literally eating the horse and chasing the jockey. Right now I have no appetite. I'm very spotty which isn't like me. Also my boobs feel really big and in the way. I ignored this symptom as I had breast augmentation 6 months ago. But it's all making sense now. Also very sweaty feet every day and sticky/wet cm. lots of luck to you and everyone else still in the 2ww!!! 😃

I'm 10dpo and I'm having pain on left side and bloated. My cm is mostly clear and a little sticky. My boobs feel bigger too lol

first off thats an awesome BFP and congrats!!!!!!! What dpo were you when you got it?
& I have a question for any of you ladies on here
So today 11-29-14 I am 8 dpo yesterday when I tempted I noticed my temp had dropped to 97.90 after ovulation it was been running anywhere from 98.20-98.32. As the day goes on I noticed killer period like cramps and little bit of ewcm nothing like what I have around 0 time. My face is broke out but my period is a week away. Today I wake up to no cramps and my temp is back up to 98.20! Upon researching lastnight I read about a secondary estrogren surge never heard of it before! Has anyone else? Now I'm debating if I had implantation or if it was just hormones before my period.Any help would be great

first off thats an awesome BFP and congrats!!!!!!! What dpo were you when you got it?
& I have a question for any of you ladies on here
So today 11-29-14 I am 8 dpo yesterday when I tempted I noticed my temp had dropped to 97.90 after ovulation it was been running anywhere from 98.20-98.32. As the day goes on I noticed killer period like cramps and little bit of ewcm nothing like what I have around 0 time. My face is broke out but my period is a week away. Today I wake up to no cramps and my temp is back up to 98.20! Upon researching lastnight I read about a secondary estrogren surge never heard of it before! Has anyone else? Now I'm debating if I had implantation or if it was just hormones before my period.Any help would be great

7dpo was my first faint line on a blue dye test. First red dye test showed at 9dpo I'm now 11dpo and every test I take is extremely strong positive. Even the not so sensitive ones! Think I've got a strong bean :) !!! I'm not totally clued up on temp drops but I believe it would be too far on for a second oestrogen surge? Implantation can occur 6-12 dpo so maybe that was it?! Implantation can mimic a second oestrogen surge I think you get a temp dip with both. Sorry I can't be more help but it sounds promising!! You say your face has broken out. Is this normal? It's not for me and this right side of my face broke out and it was a sign! Fingers crossed for you when are you going to Poas?

Used a FRER on Friday and BFN. Saturday I had cramps and 2 tiny spots of blood. This morning, 9 dpo, got my BFP! Still can't believe it!! Good luck and baby dust to everybody!!

Oops bad math. Think I'm 10 dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
Used a FRER on Friday and BFN. Saturday I had cramps and 2 tiny spots of blood. This morning, 9 dpo, got my BFP! Still can't believe it!! Good luck and baby dust to everybody!!

Oops bad math. Think I'm 10 dpo.

WOOOOOO!! Congratulations!

Congrats Love4you!

Over here, 11 dpo. No AF yet. If she stays away a couple more days, I'll be happy. Sad about no BFP, but happy for a longer LP! Took a test this morning and bfn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->