Anyone else 5dpo!!

Thanks girls! And Michelle, thought I was out for sure on Friday. That FRER was stark white, not even a hint of a line. So it could still happen! Baby dust all around!!

Congrats love4you!! Hope for a happy and healthy 9 months for us both!!!

Thank you Kerry! Still in shock over here!! When's your due date? Mine is Aug 9th

Thank you Kerry! Still in shock over here!! When's your due date? Mine is Aug 9th
Shocks settled for me now and I'm just excited and impatient!! Lol. Mine is also 9th august according to my fertility app! Still doing the sticks every day to watch the lines get darker!! Lol. Sticky bean please!!!

Hi Hope! If you click on my chart, you'll see that my temps have steadily risen after Ovulation. Today my temp went waaay back down. If you're pregnant, temps should usually stay higher. But before AF comes, they tend to drop back close to the red line. So if mine go back up tomorrow and then stay above 97.6 for the next two days, then I'll test :)

My temps have been consistently 98.1 but I have an issues with making sure I test first thing in the am so I don't trust my temping. I know my body better but it's so hard to tell the difference between symptoms. The only symptoms I have that are odd for me are being weepy and sore nipples, but I don't want to read too much into it. 6dpo but waiting for 8-9 to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->