Anyone else 5DPO?

Yes Becca LOL :) from too much saliva to not enough :)

I know.
It's rather annoying.
By tonight I'll have too much again.
Grrrr.

I think the witch is gearing herself up to spoil the party :cry:.
I keep getting shooting pains up my bum :blush: which is sure sign that af is on its way.
Was so hopeful this cycle too!

Morning ladies

Very emotional today and really highly stressed, face breakout, af is preparing i just know it im 8dpo today and no implantation dip in my charts i dont feel anything i just dont feel pregnant im so upset right now i cant stop crying :-(

some times you dont get a dip :hugs: have you got a link to your chart so we can have a look :flower:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a869a

theres my chart, i really feel af is getting ready, i only have a 27 day cycle and 4-5 days b4 it starts with heavy feelings, sobbing and highly stressed and i have it all :-(

theres my chart, i really feel af is getting ready, i only have a 27 day cycle and 4-5 days b4 it starts with heavy feelings, sobbing and highly stressed and i have it all :-(

I dont know, I think your chart is looking very good actually, I can see your other chart below it and your temp is up more at 8DPO than it was on that one!!! I hope those feelings are pregnancy rather than AF its a hard one as the symptoms are so similar. good luck hun:hugs:

thanks hun

I have af cramps as we are speaking.... really quite bad ones more to the side.
My last chart my temps started off alot lower and went right up tho so not so sure.... sadly that pregnancy ended at 18weeks :-( i just want my baby bump back, and everyones pregnant around me its killing!!

Morning Ladies!

6 dpo today...and seems like "symptoms' are less than the last few days :( . I only really have this achey feeling in uterus. So who knows... Do you ladies agree with me that it's kind of like you want to just come out and say that you just know you are preggies, that you can just feel it (but then also scared to death of looking and feeling like a total wally if AF should show up)?

How are you all feeling today?

Mistycat: Thanks for the pain in arm story - gave me a good chuckle. I am also a compulsive symptom googler lol!!!

Ha ha YES!!! Thats the prob with posting too much on here - nine out of ten times you end up looking a wally a week or so later.....that did make me laugh!

To everyone - promising symptoms girlies, do all keep updating the thread! I'm rooting for you girls!

Well I am 8DPO today - temps are slowly declining :cry:, BBs are not so sore (for me thats because progestogen has dropped), and zero cramping. In fact, I only have creamy CM and thats it! :cry:

I think the witch is gearing herself up to spoil the party :cry:.
I keep getting shooting pains up my bum :blush: which is sure sign that af is on its way.
Was so hopeful this cycle too!

Wow, I've never heard of that as a AF symptom! I hope its not too painful hon! :flower:

:wave:Hello. New to all this forum stuff but thought Id say hi. I've got at least a week til I test but trying to be chilled and not worry or count days too much! Not sure it's working, especially reading some of these threads! No symptoms for me yet and trying not to get my hopes up, but it's not easy.

Ahahahaha Mistycat you are too funny. Dales girl - I must say I have also never heard of that before (and there I was feeling sorry for myself with all my regular AF gripes). Yikes - I agree, hope it's not too bad...

MistyCat - rooting for you too xxx

thanks hun

I have af cramps as we are speaking.... really quite bad ones more to the side.
My last chart my temps started off alot lower and went right up tho so not so sure.... sadly that pregnancy ended at 18weeks :-( i just want my baby bump back, and everyones pregnant around me its killing!!

:hugs::hugs: oh hun Im so sorry :hugs::hugs: FX you will have a lovely bump very soon and a happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

Good afternoon Ladies,

All so quiet today...

Last night cramps / aches were intense (even in my back?), but today I feel as if symptoms are declining and that maybe it was all in my head :( ....

How's everybody feeling?

Just having another look at your chart if it rises tomorrow its quite similar to you last one :hugs: how are you feeling today symptom wise

I think FF has my o day wrong and I'm 8DPO today, so hoping to see a good rise in my temp tomorrow

has any one had creamy cm with stretchy Cm in it I think I am noticing more :shrug:

Just having another look at your chart if it rises tomorrow its quite similar to you last one :hugs: how are you feeling today symptom wise

I think FF has my o day wrong and I'm 8DPO today, so hoping to see a good rise in my temp tomorrow

has any one had creamy cm with stretchy Cm in it I think I am noticing more :shrug:

I really dont feel hopeful, the pains have eased and are more to the side now by my ovarys again?... took a test this morn a bfn!

Just gonna wait for af now. I have had alot of creamy cm but i get a fair bit of that anyway if im honest.

Symptom wise, not much now just shattered and drained xx

Oh and by the way your chart is looking great... maybe a implantation dip today?? lets hope for a raised temp 2moro :)

Shells...don't give up hope xxx

BFN for me this morning too :(

I've got some horrible veins in my boobs and nipples.
):

Shells...don't give up hope xxx

BFN for me this morning too :(

:cry:

Are you 9pdo like me?, i have given up hope sweet i am defo getting af the pains are just too powerful to be anything else... normally get this for 3-4 days prior

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->