Anyone else 5DPO?

Its bad, I notice every little ache and pain now lol! I only care to notice them in the 2WW though!

In my first naive month of TTC I had a strong pain in my left arm....so guess what, I googled 'is left arm pain early pregnancy sign'!! In fact there was one post from someone who said their nurse advised it was, due to hormones present (only in the left arm, not the right arm lol!).

How funny - we're all so desperate we'll clutch onto anything won't we!

My mouth is proper watery tonight.
I don't like it.
lol.
xx

Forgot to post an update - 7DPO today - wallpaper paste CM has gone thankfully! Its just creamy now.

I feel like there is a little butterfly or a bee flying around in my uterus pinching or stinging me every now and again, and I have a dull pain on my right side near my ovary.

BBs are still heavy and sore - they feel really stretched like they're at breaking point although size wise they look the same.....don't get what thats about!

Anyone else got any promising symptoms?

Forgot to post an update - 7DPO today - wallpaper paste CM has gone thankfully! Its just creamy now.

I feel like there is a little butterfly or a bee flying around in my uterus pinching or stinging me every now and again, and I have a dull pain on my right side near my ovary.

BBs are still heavy and sore - they feel really stretched like they're at breaking point although size wise they look the same.....don't get what thats about!

Anyone else got any promising symptoms?

Today I am 6dpo and it is my nipples that are the most tender! My BB's feel heavy and fuller but are the same size as usual.

Almost half way there before testing.

My nipples are itchy.
And my boobs feel a little heavier, but i have big boobs anyways.
And it's just one boob the heavier and tender. LOL.
I'm a freak.

Good sign tho hunny!
xx

Well I am 6DPO today - no symptoms up until today.....this morning I had a massive temperature increase, thats out of character for my charts (see my link in my signature if you wanna peek). I have told myself thats the effects of pregnancy progesterone kicking in :blush: Honestly I will symptom spot all day long! :coffee:

I have not had any CM from OV up to last night and this morning, I have had a mass of what can only be described as a creamy-lotiony wallpaper paste consistency CM! :blush: It doesn't smell so its not a YI, its not curd like as a YI would be - but I am sure I could put a few rolls of wallpaper up with it :winkwink:

I heard someone else say they got that sort of CM right before they got a BFP....so fingers crossed! :cloud9:

I haven't had any cramping this month and I usually do get twinges here and there.

Anyone else wallpapering with me this month? :flower:

I have some of that LOL

So far I have noticed
stretching 2DPO ( way to early for that)
awful mood swings on stuffy nose and a bit of a runny nose 3DPO
gassy, cold symptoms still here, creamy CM, 4DPO
so today 5DPO gassy again and stuffy nose, had a vivid dream as well freaked me out. suffy nose still bit tired but DD had me up as well.

what I have noticed is my temps are slowly going up, normally they rise then drop 3DPO or 4DPO but this time they have stayed going up. FX

My boobs wont show any changes as Im just at the end of weaning my 1 year old so I have the veins and big nipples already :haha:

aggghhh just tried to do the quote thing an got all in a muddle lol im rubbish on comps lol anyway less of me rambling on lol this is suposed to be a reply to mistycat but i cant remember wot im supposed to be telling u now durrrr lol anyways im 12 days past ov now feel normal atm but yesturday god i was shattered an all my teeth hurt along with waves of feeling sick! all v strange as i just dont feel im preg at all!! how are u all feelng today?xx

Morning Ladies!

6 dpo today...and seems like "symptoms' are less than the last few days :( . I only really have this achey feeling in uterus. So who knows... Do you ladies agree with me that it's kind of like you want to just come out and say that you just know you are preggies, that you can just feel it (but then also scared to death of looking and feeling like a total wally if AF should show up)?

How are you all feeling today?

Mistycat: Thanks for the pain in arm story - gave me a good chuckle. I am also a compulsive symptom googler lol!!!

Hiya hunny.

I have tender breasts and a pressure all over my stomach, left side is a little worse.
I have a really stuffy nose and a sore throat.
Don't know if it AF or anything else.
I don't get all this with AF.
xx

No doesn't sound at all like AF to me. Sounds super positive! x

I hope so.
I'm annoyed, yesterday I had a watery mouth.
Now my mouth is megaaaaaa dry. LOL.
xxx

Morning ladies

Very emotional today and really highly stressed, face breakout, af is preparing i just know it im 8dpo today and no implantation dip in my charts i dont feel anything i just dont feel pregnant im so upset right now i cant stop crying :-(

Aw, hun.
Chin up it can still happen.
It's 7-12 DPO for implant.
xxx

Oh dear Shell - sorry the LOL was for Becca not you!!!!!

Aw, you're laughing at my poor dry mouth ):
It's annoying and so are these horrid aches.
x

Shell - so sorry to hear you are so down today. I don't chart so not 100% sure about the implantion dip... but as Becca said, implantation could still occur in the next few days hey? Still early. I know it's hard - but we have to stay positive. xxx

good morning ladies hope u dont mind me crashing in! sounds all good to me beccaface x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->