Anyone else 6dpo and symptom spotting?

I'm 5dpo and think I may be crazy haha.

I swear I've been having symptoms from 2dpo:ignore::ignore:

Ahh I see Sparkle! :) I'm not great at analysing charts.. but yours is looking good for the moment right? Temp staying high so far? When are due AF? When would the temp drop start to happen if AF was going to come? x

Mummafrog, my temps have now dropped heaps!! :( Not sure what is going on there, it is really weird!! Another BFN today too at 10dpo.
My temps usually drop closer to AF. I should be due for AF on the 14th or 15th (14 or 15dpo).
My bbs have a massive network of blue veins!!! Still having some background nausea, tender bbs, really bloated... Really confused. I have had quite a few CPs in the past, so am worried it might be yet another :(

How are your symptoms?

Haha, I've definitely been there with searching from every angel :( It's still early so there is hope!

Well, the Dr wants me to test so that if I get another CP we'll have confirmation and not just think my period was late. I don't really want to test though, it's so stressful. So, we'll see.

I can't tell what is normal for me anymore! Since TTC everything has been all over the place.

This is my first cycle on B& B so it's fun to be able to chat with others in the same situation!! <3

Ahhh I see what you mean! That is nice that your Dr is knowledgeable and understanding. I have had many CPs in the past too and my Dr just says that they were false positives, which I completely disagree with since my body went crazy with symptoms those cycles also.

TTC can be soooo hard. With my oldest boy we TTC for 1.5 years!!! That was with my ex. And with my husband we have had lots of CPs, and a blighted ovum, as well as our gorgeous 11.5 month old.

We weren't exactly TTC this cycle at ALL (misunderstanding!) but we still do want another, and I am so impatient to find out why my body is acting so much like it is pregnant! lol

Have you done a test yet? When do you think you will?

I'm 5dpo and think I may be crazy haha.

I swear I've been having symptoms from 2dpo:ignore::ignore:

BFPcometome, welcome to the thread :) What symptoms have you been having? :) How long have you been TTC?

Haha, I've definitely been there with searching from every angel :( It's still early so there is hope!

Well, the Dr wants me to test so that if I get another CP we'll have confirmation and not just think my period was late. I don't really want to test though, it's so stressful. So, we'll see.

I can't tell what is normal for me anymore! Since TTC everything has been all over the place.

This is my first cycle on B& B so it's fun to be able to chat with others in the same situation!! <3

Ahhh I see what you mean! That is nice that your Dr is knowledgeable and understanding. I have had many CPs in the past too and my Dr just says that they were false positives, which I completely disagree with since my body went crazy with symptoms those cycles also.

TTC can be soooo hard. With my oldest boy we TTC for 1.5 years!!! That was with my ex. And with my husband we have had lots of CPs, and a blighted ovum, as well as our gorgeous 11.5 month old.

We weren't exactly TTC this cycle at ALL (misunderstanding!) but we still do want another, and I am so impatient to find out why my body is acting so much like it is pregnant! lol

Have you done a test yet? When do you think you will?

thank you for your reply:) and thanks for sharing your story. I'm happy to hear about your sweet babes <3

Today I am 9 dpo and yesterday I had a really intense cramp that I hope was a good sign. I think I'm not going to test this month unless my period is late. It's too stressful :-/! Just 11 short days until my period should arrive :-0

My husband and I are looking for our first house right now so that has been keeping me distracted :)

I hope you are well!&#9728;&#65039;

Sparkle hunny, what day post ov are you now? I swear people talk about a temp dip for implantation too??
I say anything unusual for you is an exciting sign. The prominent veins is a great sign!

I'm just crampy and feeling 'off'.. intense cramps and waves of nausea is what I had last time. Curious.. We'll see. I can hardly think about it at the moment, my wedding is consuming my brain. Probably a good thing! X

Hi Ladies, im new to this site. Iv been ttc for 3 months..well this is my 3rd try. Im 5dpo. Iv been feeling cramping sharp stabbing pains in the side and lower back ache. Iv woke up this morning with huge headache..feel exhausted despite my 9.5 hrs of slp..bunged up..very crampy like af is coming. The wait is so frustrating x

Headaches and cramps are some of the best/earliest symptoms I've noticed! Fx this is your month!

How are you other ladies getting on?

Today I am 9 dpo and yesterday I had a really intense cramp that I hope was a good sign. I think I'm not going to test this month unless my period is late. It's too stressful :-/! Just 11 short days until my period should arrive :-0

My husband and I are looking for our first house right now so that has been keeping me distracted :)

I hope you are well!&#9728;&#65039;

That is a great sign for 9dpo!! Hopefully implantation happening there :) That is very helpful that you guys are house hunting with regard to keeping busy. So exciting looking for a new house too! Congrats!
I know what you mean about testing being stressful. 12dpo for me and anOther BFN :(

Sparkle hunny, what day post ov are you now? I swear people talk about a temp dip for implantation too??
I say anything unusual for you is an exciting sign. The prominent veins is a great sign!

I'm just crampy and feeling 'off'.. intense cramps and waves of nausea is what I had last time. Curious.. We'll see. I can hardly think about it at the moment, my wedding is consuming my brain. Probably a good thing! X

Mummafrog I am 12dpo now. AF usually starts around 14/15dpo for me. My temps went down, but they were down for 2 days in a row which is odd. They are back up again now. Studying my previous pregnancy charts though and I don't think they had a dip at all whereas non-pg ones did :( I have had SO many symptoms this cycle I don't know what could be going on if I am NOT pregnant! Some strange hormonal thing. Argh!

Cramps and feeling off are good signs I think! How many dpo are you now? Any new symptoms? Wow getting married! Yay!! How soon is it? I swear, planning my wedding was one of the most stressful things I ever did lol

Hi Ladies, im new to this site. Iv been ttc for 3 months..well this is my 3rd try. Im 5dpo. Iv been feeling cramping sharp stabbing pains in the side and lower back ache. Iv woke up this morning with huge headache..feel exhausted despite my 9.5 hrs of slp..bunged up..very crampy like af is coming. The wait is so frustrating x

Hi Livia, welcome to the site :) Exciting that you are TTC! A fun (though often stressful too!) journey. Your signs sound very promising! Are they different to your previous cycles?

Ahh I see.. I really pray this is your month and the temps are being weird. Have you tested yet??

Wedding is Feb 28th! So really close!! It hasn't felt too stressful though, I'm a pretty chilled out bride hehe. Almost there with everything :)
I've felt more like my period is coming from this morning... it feels like it might be on its way.. I think I might test today or tomorrow, I want to test early because I didn't get to last time :haha: negatives don't really upset me at the moment so it's okay! xx

Hi im so sorry for late reply. Iv not been able to get on here. Thanks for your message. Well cramps and headaches ongoing. Woke up with sore boobs today do took a 10miu test this morning and it was neg. Im now 7dpo..and with it being super sensitive i think im out. How you getting on x

I am 6dpo today, so love that this thread came up again - it was a long weekend!

I am having some mild cramps and feel a bit bloated but not sure if I am reading into it. Had no symptoms all weekend, so just pleased to feel something.

I did not get a positive opk test though and just going on ewcm (as with previous pregnancies), so not holding much hope.

I refuse to accept that you can be 'out' on 7dpo.. you can implant as late as 7dpo! Don't say you're out yet Livia hunny! X

I refuse to accept that you can be 'out' on 7dpo.. you can implant as late as 7dpo! Don't say you're out yet Livia hunny! X
Thanks Mummafrog...im trying to stay positive..just difficult. Where are you in your cycle.. x

I am 6dpo today, so love that this thread came up again - it was a long weekend!

I am having some mild cramps and feel a bit bloated but not sure if I am reading into it. Had no symptoms all weekend, so just pleased to feel something.

I did not get a positive opk test though and just going on ewcm (as with previous pregnancies), so not holding much hope.
It sound promising..cramps and bloating goid signs x

I think I'm 10 dpo today.. took a test last night for fun and bfn. I've come to stay with my mum for two nights so might not be able to test again till 12dpo. With my daughter I only got a faint line at almost five weeks so I'm not expecting an early bfp. X
Try to be positive hunny xx

I think I'm 10 dpo today.. took a test last night for fun and bfn. I've come to stay with my mum for two nights so might not be able to test again till 12dpo. With my daughter I only got a faint line at almost five weeks so I'm not expecting an early bfp. X
Try to be positive hunny xx
At least if you wont be able to test for a couple of days whilst at your mums that will help in away..maybe able to try put it to the back of your mind. My cramps today have been constant..dull aches in my stomach and low back..so im hoping its a good sign. I had a MC a couple yrs backcabd my symptoms of pregnancy were lower back ache. Fingers crossed for us all. Hopefully we will all get bfps this month x

That does sound positive! Wishing hard for you X
I feel very much like my period is coming and I am not feeling the things I did before when pregnant so I am thinking I am not. Which is okay, we weren't exactly trying.. it's sad but good in other ways. I will still test when I get home I'm sure :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->