Anyone else 6dpo and symptom spotting?

Iv just done another test...just couldn't help it when iv got 20 Internet cheapies sat in my drawer..anyway im sure there's a faint..very faint pink line..other half isn't so convinced though..but im adamant its there.. Its probably in my head.

Good luck Livia!! I hope the line starts to get darker!!! How exciting! :)
Aw sorry about your news hun..even if not properly trying its still gutting. I think mines an evap line..all colour had gone x

Oh no- I hope it is a bfp for you Livia... what a difficult time this waiting game is :(

I'm 13 dpo today and feeling pretty crazy (just desperately wishing this would be it) :( I have not tested yet, but I have the same type of headache I usually get before AF so I'm assuming it is coming. I'm still having a lot of cramping and CM but no other symptoms really.

I was really hoping this would be the month :-| How do you keep positive when it feels like it's never going to happen? I need to not obsess...!

<3

Hi...well it was negative this morning..no surprise. I also feel very hormonal in a pms way..feel like af is on her way without a shadow of a doubt. Oh well. Spirit bear you've done soo well not to test i couldn't have the will power. I agree it does feel like it's never going to happen but im sure it will one day...we need to stay positive x

Liv, are you only 9/10dpo? i think you are a day ahead of me (i am 8dpo today)- very early to get a positive, so not nearly out yet!

I am going to try hold off testing till tomorrow at end of the 9dpo day. My AF has come at 10dpo last two cycles, but not sure if that is just because they are my first cycles, after breast feeding delayed them.

not feeling much today. Not holding much hope!

Hi Lillian...i agree 9dpo is still early but you know when you get that feeling that your af is coming and probably a bit early thats how i feel. Im so emotional and snappy today but like the way i am when af is due..we shall see though. Yes iv heard breastfeeding can really mess your cycle up too but if for the last 2 months you've been getting af at 10 dpo you could possibly get a positive at 10 dpo...this wait is frustrating x

Liv, are you only 9/10dpo? i think you are a day ahead of me (i am 8dpo today)- very early to get a positive, so not nearly out yet!

I am going to try hold off testing till tomorrow at end of the 9dpo day. My AF has come at 10dpo last two cycles, but not sure if that is just because they are my first cycles, after breast feeding delayed them.

not feeling much today. Not holding much hope!
Hi..have you done a test yet?? x

Pregnancy tests are like pringles, once you pop, you can't stop! Done 3 today already and BFN on all - ha ha!! what a waste of money - Must..hold..off....until...this....evening!!

Wish boots didn't have 3 for 2 offer as I have a heap in my drawer now- too tempting!!
:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Pregnancy tests are like pringles, once you pop, you can't stop! Done 3 today already and BFN on all - ha ha!! what a waste of money - Must..hold..off....until...this....evening!!

Wish boots didn't have 3 for 2 offer as I have a heap in my drawer now- too tempting!!
Haha i know the feeling iv done soo many this month...i might try to hold off until Saturday now. Let me know how you get on x

Haha i know the feeling iv done soo many this month...i might try to hold off until Saturday now. Let me know how you get on x

will do, thanks! you too! :thumbup:

Hang in there ladies!! I am hoping to see you all get your BFPs!!!

I went to throw all my tests out today and decided to open some up to see the inside test strip. They were all definitely BFNs apart from the one I took at 8dpo. There was a DEFINITE faint second line. So that means that I DID get pregnant but lost it reeeeaaaally early on. I had a MASSIVE painful cramp at 3dpo and had the thought that I had "lost my baby" but hoped that wasn't true. Looking at the evidence, I think it was true :( I had a really strong feeling I had twins, too :( (my mum miscarried twins at 12weeks :( ).

Good luck guys!!! I am still reading!

10 dpo BFN and no chance for me. i am due on today. Got positives at 8/9dpo on last pregnancies. Not going to think about it until next month. Back to test mid feb.

Hi Lillian..sorry about your BFN. Yeah just try to push it to back of your mind now..It's draining ..Think im out too for this month..had some light spotting last night the kind i usually get before af comes and bfn this morning. Oh well.. x

Posted this on another thread too, but just did another frer and think something may be there? anyone see it? I don't know if it's just my eyes playing tricks?:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 14
  • cropped.jpg
    cropped.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 20
I see it..looks like a positive to me. Iv heard you dont get evap lines with Fr so must be positive xx Congratulations xx

I see it..looks like a positive to me. Iv heard you dont get evap lines with Fr so must be positive xx Congratulations xx

Thank you!! I Can't believe it!! Did another test and same line came up - I really thought i was out! only thing kept me going was the symptom that i felt exhausted all week. i was asleep at 9.30pm from 8dpo. I just hope the line gets darker!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you!! I Can't believe it!! Did another test and same line came up - I really thought i was out! only thing kept me going was the symptom that i felt exhausted all week. i was asleep at 9.30pm from 8dpo. I just hope the line gets darker!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Aww im so happy for you. I hope its gets darker too. Keep me posted x

Eeep Lillian look at that! And you were going to give up! Shows you never should until you get your period. I'll be watching for the lines getting darker, SO exciting! :D Congratulations X

Anymore news Lillian. Did the line get darker? x

Hiya, Thanks for asking. Nope, not any darker- well, maybe a tad! I think it will be a chemical. I thought something wasn't right when my sense of smell was not heightened. I am still very tired and my tummy is bloated and I am getting pulls here and there but I just don't think it's going to stick. Not sure how long it is going to last though :nope: Maybe I will get AF by tomorrow? I hope it is sooner than later. Very depressing but I know it is quite common and just one of those things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->