Anyone else 6dpo and symptom spotting?

Hi all

I'm 6dpo tomorrow and I've been symptom spotting already.

3-5dpo waves of nausea
5dpo dizziness and all of a sudden i snapped at my OH. Got irritable that evening and nearly cried when I lost monopoly lol!!! :blush:
I guess that happens close to AF but this is my first cycle charting etc so I've never really noticed a correlation.

I've got a dull ache towards my right groin.

It's probably all in my head!

How are you all doing?

Hi ladies.. how are you all doing?

Today I am 12 dpo.. my period comes at 17dpo (16 day luteal phase)

I have tones of CM... and cramping. none of my other usual pms symptoms (not yet any way). I haven't tested yet and don plan to unless my period is late.

I'm hoping the CM and cramping is not a bad sign.

<3

That does sound positive! Wishing hard for you X
I feel very much like my period is coming and I am not feeling the things I did before when pregnant so I am thinking I am not. Which is okay, we weren't exactly trying.. it's sad but good in other ways. I will still test when I get home I'm sure :haha:
Thanks do much..il keep you informed..i hope you get the outcome you want x

Hi all

3-5dpo waves of nausea
5dpo dizziness and all of a sudden i snapped at my OH. Got irritable that evening and nearly cried when I lost monopoly lol!!! :blush:
I guess that happens close to AF but this is my first cycle charting etc so I've never really noticed a correlation.

How are you all doing?
Hi Lottie..your symptoms sounds promising...im on 8dpo..iv had lotsbof cramps full aches..im snappy..tad emotional and tender boobs. Today seems to be the only day iv hsd no cramping..yesterday i had lots of cramping. The tww is a nightmare isn't it..i took another test this morning and negative...im hoping its too early. Good luck to you..is this your first x

I have tones of CM... and cramping. none of my other usual pms symptoms (not yet any way). I haven't tested yet and don plan to unless my period is late.

<3
Hi hun..welcome tobthe thread. Your symptoms sound very similar to mine. Im 8dpo today..fingers crossed for us x

7dpo today and in the worst mood! just very cross with everything! Hoping it is a symptom and not just me being a horrible person :(

I do have some 'fullness' in my ovary area (can't really explain it) and I am very gassy and tired but no other symptoms. no cm either!

I have to go out for dinner tonight and i am really not in the mood- will have to hide not drinking which I wouldn't mind if I was officially pregnant! grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

7dpo today and in the worst mood! just very cross with everything! Hoping it is a symptom and not just me being a horrible person :(

I do have some 'fullness' in my ovary area (can't really explain it) and I am very gassy and tired but no other symptoms. no cm either!

I have to go out for dinner tonight and i am really not in the mood- will have to hide not drinking which I wouldn't mind if I was officially pregnant! grrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Iv been exactly the same as you..partner had an operation on his knee yesterday..i should ve sympathetic but instead im moody and snappy..hoping im not just being horrible either. x

Hi all

3-5dpo waves of nausea

How are you all doing?
Hi Lottie..your symptoms sounds promising...im on 8dpo..iv had lotsbof cramps full aches..im snappy..tad emotional and tender boobs. Today seems to be the only day iv hsd no cramping..yesterday i had lots of cramping. The tww is a nightmare isn't it..i took another test this morning and negative...im hoping its too early. Good luck to you..is this your first x

Its funny because I'm wishing for more symptoms! I want cramps painful bbs haha! I'm crazy.

Is cramping part of your normal cycle? PMS?

I took a test this morning too, knowing its FAR too early but I've got tests that are sitting in the bathroom so hey ho! Bfn of course.

Yep this is my first :) 1st cycle tracking and temping for baby#1.

Is this your first too? What cycle are you on?

Hi all

3-5dpo waves of nausea

How are you all doing?

Its funny because I'm wishing for more symptoms! I want cramps painful bbs haha! I'm crazy.

Is cramping part of your normal cycle? PMS?

I took a test this morning too, knowing its FAR too early but I've got tests that are sitting in the bathroom so hey ho! Bfn of course.

Yep this is my first :) 1st cycle tracking and temping for baby#1.

Is this your first too? What cycle are you on?
Hey...No cramping this early on isn't normal..i dont normally feel cramps until a day before Af..but this month iv been cramping since like 3 dpo. So defo not normal. I know what you mean by wishing ypu had more symptoms..and defo too early to test but some how it helps even though you know it's going to be negative. Odd haha. Yes my first baby too but 3rd cycle..well first 2 months we didn't the opk tests this is my first try using those.. x

Iv just done another test...just couldn't help it when iv got 20 Internet cheapies sat in my drawer..anyway im sure there's a faint..very faint pink line..other half isn't so convinced though..but im adamant its there.. Its probably in my head.

Ooooh Livia can you get a picture or is it too faint??

Ooooh Livia can you get a picture or is it too faint??

Its to faint for the camera..i hope im not going crazy. Going to take another in the morning..so fingers crossed..trying not to get my hopes up though..it could just be faulty x

Okay hun, I'll be watching for the update! But yes evaps are mean.. I really hope this is it for you xx

Well, I am out ladies!!!
14dpo today, spotting and massive temp drop.
Knew I had too many symptoms!
It's ok, we weren't exactly ready to try again yet anyway despite wanting another one in the near future.
I think it must be due to some medication I have started end of last year which must really affect my hormones as a side effect that caused all these symptoms this cycle :( So confusing :( And disruptive!

I wish you ladies all the best with your cycle and I hope you ALL get your BFPs!!! Thanks for keeping me company through this.

Iv just done another test...just couldn't help it when iv got 20 Internet cheapies sat in my drawer..anyway im sure there's a faint..very faint pink line..other half isn't so convinced though..but im adamant its there.. Its probably in my head.

Good luck Livia!! I hope the line starts to get darker!!! How exciting! :)

That does sound positive! Wishing hard for you X
I feel very much like my period is coming and I am not feeling the things I did before when pregnant so I am thinking I am not. Which is okay, we weren't exactly trying.. it's sad but good in other ways. I will still test when I get home I'm sure :haha:

Sorry you got a BFN Mummafrog! It's not over yet. Often the times we are pregnant are the times we don't think we are, and the times we aren't are the time we think we ARE lol So you never know ;)
We are the same in that we weren't actively trying right now either, but still. Hard not to get caught up in it/excited.

How is it all today?

I am 6dpo today, so love that this thread came up again - it was a long weekend!

I am having some mild cramps and feel a bit bloated but not sure if I am reading into it. Had no symptoms all weekend, so just pleased to feel something.

I did not get a positive opk test though and just going on ewcm (as with previous pregnancies), so not holding much hope.

Good luck Lillian! I hope you get a BFP :)

<3

Sounds like good signs spiritbear!!! Fingers crossed for you!!! Good plan about not testing til late. I tested like crazy this cycle only to get BFNs and scrutinize each test to see a faint line for nothing lol

Ahh sorry it is not meant to be this time Sparkle.. :/ It is so easy to get hyped up isn't it! hehe, I'm so glad you're not too upset.

Yes well I was bound to get a bfn on 9dpo! haha. 12dpo tomorrow and haven't test since, I will when I get home, I've barely been home which is probably a good thing. Soo I will test when I get home. But I am feeling so rubbish and like af is nearly here and not feeling anything like what I felt when I was pregnant last time so I don't think it is meant to be at the moment for us either. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->