Anyone else 7 weeks pregnant and due early February? if so join us

Willma

Reaction score
Hi there newly pregnant moms to be,

Anyone 7 weeks pregnant and due early February? I'm due 4th of February and would love to start a thread that anyone due around the same time can join so we can support each other and share our journey together :thumbup:

I'll join you:) I'm seven weeks tomorrow, so I'm due February 5th! I have so much nausea right now, so I'm going to lay down. Other than right now, today was much better for me sickness-wise, although I did take a FOUR and a half hour nap, lol :) Good to meet you!

Hello ladies and congratulations,

It's great to hear from you all :happydance:

How's everyone feeling? I haven't vomited but had constant nausea for the past three weeks an my appetite has been all over the place.

My breasts have remained sore throughout, I had to buy a maternity bra, it's amazing and much more comfortable. Only thing getting me down at the minute is my backache :growlmad:

How are your symptoms?

I'm due Feb 8th!

I have had nausea for the past week off and on... I haven't vomited yet because I'm such a wimp and won't let myself. I HATE vomiting. I hope that I'm lucky and won't have morning sickness for too long.

I've already had to buy a bra a cup size bigger than I normally wear! DH loves it and wants to touch my bbs all day, but of course I flip out when he tries. They are so tender!

Since we found out that I was pregnant 3 weeks ago... we have maybe had sex twice. Is that normal? I just haven't been in the mood... usually I've either felt sick or tired so I just tell him no. He's starting to get a little put off with me.

Hi Girls im due Feb 2nd.... feels like we can finally tell people in about 4 weeks yippee :)..xxx

I'm due Feb 8th!

I have had nausea for the past week off and on... I haven't vomited yet because I'm such a wimp and won't let myself. I HATE vomiting. I hope that I'm lucky and won't have morning sickness for too long.

I've already had to buy a bra a cup size bigger than I normally wear! DH loves it and wants to touch my bbs all day, but of course I flip out when he tries. They are so tender!

Since we found out that I was pregnant 3 weeks ago... we have maybe had sex twice. Is that normal? I just haven't been in the mood... usually I've either felt sick or tired so I just tell him no. He's starting to get a little put off with me.

Ive only dtd once hun, just felt sick, bloated and not very comfortable along with the tiredness xx

Hi everyone

Hope its ok that I join in. I am due around the 2nd February this will be my 4th child. Today I am feeling alot better, I have been so nauseus and feel that I could sleep for a month.

SarahAnn I'm in the same boat as you sex just does not seem appealing at the moment as in the evenings the same as you I am either knackered or feeling sick, although my hubby is used to it as he's put up with it 3 times before :) I always find that it gets better around the 12 week mark and I actually feel like it!!

:hi: ladies

My EDD is 7th Feb

My symptoms have been a bit all over the place. Boobs have been sore for a while now, moved to non underwire bra's i had in the drawer which has helped. had a few days really bad nausea, was struggling badly especially with work, but these past 4 days have been much better with that. Just not fancying food and feeling not quite right now.

We've only dtd twice too, not really been feeling like it at all with the tiredness, bloating, gas and nausea

Hi all,

Wow all these February babies, must have been down to that fertile spring time.
My doctor has told me to lay off sex for a little while as it can aggrevate the cervix in early pregnancy and cause bleeding.

I'm due Feb 8th!

thats my birthday hehe!! and im due the day after :) .... the whole sex thing im exactly the same!! dont kno whats wrong with me!! oh is getting abit upset but i just generally dont feel in the mood :S maybe subconciousely we know we are pregnant and our bodies are like ' ok now enough of the rumpy pumpy youve got pregnant' haha xxxx

Hi there,

I am due 3rd February with my first, and am starting to wonder if there is anything in there as I feel really well! I am more tired than usual but have had no sickness so far.
although o/h couldnt come within ten yards of my boobs as they are soooo sore!

cant wait for my first reassuring glimps of my baby, my scan is just over 3 weeks away.

good luck to all ladies xxx

Im due Feb 10th :) I feel really bloated, i look about 5month pregnant already!! Anyone else feel the same?? xx

@Sophshaun -
I didn't think so until DH told me I did this morning! :dohh: lol. I still love him tho.

I'm about 6 weeks, I think... probably due around Feb 17th but my cycles are so weird it could be anywhere between 5 and 7 weeks.

I'm due 6th feb! Been feelin sicky all day every day for over a week n at nights actually feel like I'm goin to vomit! x

hiya, im due 8th feb see I share this day with a few others :happydance: will prob be another section and more likely to be at 39 weeks (If I can last that long, my lo was prem)

well.........as for sex the last was prob at conception :blush: just not diggin' in right now.

Symptom wise, the usual tend HUGE b00bs, super tired, very nauscous day and night had a few days of sickness but it has eased off for now. As soon as I get in any way hungry I need to eat or I end up really quesy.

Only thing I feel like eating are dry crackers (when quesy) and chippy chips seem to hit the spot, everything else is just :sick: xx

there is a huge thread of expectant mothers in a febuary thread already.
please join in
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/621266-february-valentines-2012-join-us-here.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->